剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
We get there and fold.
虽然我们在酋长球场赢了他们 可现在却毫无意义了
We go and win at the Emirates, and it means **** all now.
这会对曼城产生什么影响?
What effect might this have on Manchester City?
一时之间 他们一定很失落
Suddenly, they must be so deflated.
你可以看到他们有多么失望
You saw how disappointed they were
希望这样能让球员们 为了曼城好好想一想:
and hopefully for City's sake it'll get them thinking,
"没错 我们需要 专注于我们真正的目标上"
"Right, we need to really focus on what we're doing here.
(2023年2月18日)
阿森纳又赢了 现在就看曼城的了
Arsenal have won again, so now it's over to Manchester City.
伯恩茅斯能否 在冠军争夺战中再次扭转局面?
Can Bournemouth provide another twist in the title race?
开始
Action.
伙计们
Boys,
很长一段时间里 我只听到了杂音
for a long time, I just see noise.
到处都有杂音
I see noise everywhere.
来自曼联的杂音 来自阿森纳的杂音
I see noise from United. I see noise from Arsenal.
说实话 我认为我们忘记了最重要的事情
And honestly, I think we're forgetting the most important thing.
我们忘记了我们应该只专注于自身
We're forgetting about focusing just on ourselves.
只专注于我们能做什么
Just on what we can do.
只专注于我们在球场上的表现
Just on what we can do on the pitch.
福登切了进来
Foden's drifted in.
哈兰德打中横梁 阿尔瓦雷斯补射破门
Haaland back off the bar and touched in by Álvarez.
专注于我们自身
Focus on ourselves.
我不在乎阿森纳
I don't care about Arsenal.
我不在乎曼联
I don't care about United.
哈兰德完成绝杀
Haaland finishes off.
曼城获得了第二次机会
And Manchester City have that second.
我不在乎马德里
I don't care about Madrid
也不在乎可能 会在欧冠出场的任何球队
or whoever might come in the Champions League.
只要我们专注于自身 我们***就能做到
If we focus on ourselves, we can ******* do it.
我们就能战胜他们
We can beat them all.
让我们自己瞧瞧 我们***有多想再赢一次
Show ourselves out there how much we ******* want to win it again.
因为我们赢过
Because we've done it.
糟糕的传球 福登肯定会抓住机会
Poor pass. Foden will surely cash in.
他抓住了!
He does!
最棒的是
And the best thing we have
现在我们已经赢过了
is that now we've done it,
他们会以为:"哦 他们累了"
and they think, "Oh, they're tired."
我们还想再赢一次 那时候我们就会变得越发强大
And we want to do it again, and that's when we get big.
那时候我们他妈的就会变得越发强大
That's when we get fucking huge.
那时我们就能书写我们的传说
That's when we make our legacy.
无论是个人 还是团队
Individually, and as a team.
我们他妈的要一次又一次地取得胜利
We fucking do it again and again and again.
上吧!
Let's go!
这粒进球
That one's rifled in
让曼城缩小了与榜首的差距
and Manchester City close the gap at the top.
南海岸又回到了胜利的轨道
Back to winning ways on the south coast.
最终比分 伯恩茅斯1比4曼城
Final score, Bournemouth one, Manchester City four.
太冷了
It's too cold.
别滑倒了
Don't slip.
我奶奶就是这样锻炼的
This is my grandmother's exercise.
就像上课一样
Like a class.
(2023年2月28日)
(曼城1-0阿森纳)
作为一个巴西人
As a Brazilian,
你会听到很多关于足总杯 是如何涵盖了整个国家的说法
you hear a lot about how the FA Cup embraces the entirety of the country.
每个人都有机会
It gives everybody a chance.
我的意思是 足总杯是混乱 是历史 是激♥情♥
I mean, the FA Cup is chaos, it's history, it's passion.
是大卫迎战歌♥利亚
It's David against Goliath.
曼城 这个世界闻名的俱乐部
It's Manchester City, this world-renowned club,
要去布里斯托尔城了
going to Bristol City.
实际上 这正是杯赛的意义所在
It actually sums up what the Cup's all about.
...无法抵御杯赛的冲击
Not immune to Cup shocks,
几年前他们被甲级联赛的威根击败时 的确遭到了
they did have a seismic one when they were beaten by League One
极大的震动
Wigan a few years ago.
马赫雷斯来了
Here's Mahrez.
然后传给了福登
And then across to Foden.
看来今晚不会有什么惊喜了
Doesn't look like there will be one tonight.
佩普·瓜迪奥拉 第五年率领曼彻斯特城
For the fifth year, Pep Guardiola takes Manchester City
杀入八强
into the last eight of this competition.
对佩普·瓜迪奥拉和他的球队来说 未来的几个月会很有趣
Some interesting months ahead for Pep Guardiola and his squad.
干得漂亮
Well done.
在阿根廷 我们有马黛茶
In Argentina you have mate.
在这里 我们有保卫尔牛肉汁
We have Bovril here.
那是什么?
What this is?
哦 布里斯托城的保卫尔牛肉汁
Oh, them Bovrils at Bristol City.
我们居然在聊这个
Now we're talkin'.
哦 对 我还记得
Oh, I remember this.
保卫尔牛肉汁 哦 天呐
Bovril. Oh, gosh.
一种牛肉味的饮料
It's like a beef drink.
我们在飞机上喝的不是茶 是牛肉汁
It's not teas on the plane. It's Bovrils we're getting.
能把我的牛肉汁还给我吗? -不行
Give me my Bovril back. - No.
我不知道大家着了什么魔
I don't know what it is with everyone.
一端上来 足足有半打
As soon as it pops up, half a dozen cups,
不知不觉就都被抢光了
and before you know it, they're all gone.
我可能会打包一点带回家
I might take some home in a bag.
我看到你在中场休息时 端了两杯马黛茶进来
Mate, I seen you bring two up at halftime.
我把剩下的拿来 把这个拿回去
Get the rest in here and take 'em back.
15、18摄氏度 每个人都在喝保卫尔牛肉汁
Fifteen, eighteen degrees, and everyone's drinking Bovril.
好喝吗?
How good is it?
曼努 你喝过保卫尔牛肉汁吗?
Manu, you ever had a Bovril?
(曼努埃尔·阿坎吉)
尝尝看
Try this.
(曼努埃尔·阿坎吉)
是不是像肉汁一样?
Do you like gravy?
你喜欢肉汁吗?
D'you like gravy?
我觉得曼努并不喜欢 他说"喜欢"只是为了让我滚
I don't really think Manu liked it. He said, "Yeah" to get me away.
我端给了每个人 问他们:"你们喜欢吗? "
I was offering 'em to everyone saying, "Do you like it, or what?"
有点像汤
It's like a soup. It's like a soup. It's like a soup.
好喝吗?
How good is it?
不过我觉得他们都很喜欢
I think the lads loved it though.
杰克好像喝了三杯 嗯
I think Jack had about three of them, yeah.
我当然也喝了几杯
I definitely took a few as well.
太离谱了 我打包了八杯回家
They were unbelievable. I took eight home with me.
到处送人
I gave 'em out to people.
一杯保卫尔
A Bovvy.
太好喝了 -我喜欢这个名字 保卫尔
They're so good. - I love the name. Bovril.
我大概有十年没喝过了
I ain't had one for years, I reckon about ten years.
我没尝过 但我觉得它和马黛茶完全不一样
I didn't try it, but I don't think it's anything like mate.
(纽卡斯尔联「主场」 只剩两天)
这个游戏的玩法是 你要把球踢过白色的部分
The aim of the game is you've gotta get it above the white
碰到灰色的部分
onto the gray bit,
球会反弹回来
bounce back.
尽可能把球接住 不要让它掉下来
Take as many touches. You gotta keep it up.
三条命
Three lives.
这是我和里亚德之间的比赛
It is mine and Riyad's game.
哎哟 没接好啊 杰克
Oops. Bad touch, Jack.
他总是用胸口停球
He's always taking it on his chest as well.
这是作弊
I call that cheating.
真是的 每次都这样
Honestly, every time.
我把里亚德打得落花流水
I kill Riyad at this.
你们知道吗? 其实是平分 我发誓
Nah, d'you know what? It's actually evens, I swear down.
每个人都认为里亚德的 触球能力最强 但你们去问问他
Everyone thinks Riyad's got the best touch, but ask him.
我们打了个平手
It's 50-50.
决胜局
Match point.
对 杰克喜欢...他想赢
Yeah, Jack loves... he wants to win.
他的触球能力也很不错 杰克
He's got a really good touch as well, Jack,
所以比赛相当激烈
so the games are really close and tight.
我们为足球疯狂 我们也享受足球
We're crazy for football and we enjoy it
我们每天都很期待
and it's something we look forward to every day.
你已经累了 你一开始都能接住
You're getting tired. You caught all the ones at the start.
里亚德 你今天还好吗?
Riyad, are you all right today?
我们每天都在比赛
We play every day.
两次触球 一次触球
Two touches, one touch.
更衣室里外都在比赛
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表