剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
中场休息
And there's halftime.
对于佩普·瓜迪奥拉来说 接下来的45分钟将是艰难的
Now, that's a difficult 45 minutes for Pep Guardiola.
曼城必须非常努力
Manchester City having to work hard
对抗斗志昂扬的国际米兰
against a very, very motivated Inter Milan team,
国际米兰虽未掌握控球权 但表现相当出色
who, out of possession, have been outstanding.
2023年欧冠决赛中场休息...
Halftime in the 2023 Champions League final...
我们一定会拿下 我们会赢
We're gonna have this. We're gonna win.
《众志成城:曼城三冠王之路》
足总杯决赛日是值得重视的一天
An FA cup final is a day to be treasured.
这有可能是俱乐部的辉煌历史中
It could just be one of the most unforgettable days
最难忘的一天
in the club's illustrious history.
上一次这两队在赛场上相遇...
Last time these two met here in the competition...
曼城已经进球了! 16秒!
City have scored already! 16 seconds!
曼城已经拿到了三连冠中的两冠
Manchester City have got the second leg of a Treble,
并且是击败了宿敌取得的胜利
and they've beaten the oldest of enemies to do it.
新的一天
Another day.
可能是最重要的一场决赛了 所以...
Probably the biggest final, uh... ever, so...
最难受的部分 其实是等待
So the worst part, actually, is always, you know, the waiting bit.
我猜想 等我们到了伊斯坦布尔
And I guess, once we are in Istanbul,
坐上一整天 等待晚上十点的开赛
sitting around there for the whole day and waiting for kickoff at 10:00 p.m.,
会更难受吧 我猜
it's gonna be even... even worse, I guess.
十点开赛 算是很晚了 是吧?
It's a ten o'clock kick-off, which is quite late, isn't it?
会有什么影响吗? 白天你会做什么?
Does that change anything? What will you be doing during that day?
就让自己放松一点吧 虽然这么说有点怪怪的
Just try to relax, even though it sounds maybe a little bit weird, you know?
这么大的比赛 怎么可能放松呢?
How can you be relaxed after... before such a... such a big game?
但说真的 这样是最好的
But, honestly, that's, uh... that's the best thing you can do.
试着找到你自己的放松方式
Um, try... try to find your own way of... of relaxing.
我家的亲戚都来了 所以...
Everyone from the family is going, so...
因为我们家族有土耳其背景
You can imagine, with the Turkish background
你可以想象
that we have in our family,
这会让大家更加期待
that's... that's even more exciting for everyone.
每次我到那里 就感觉...
Every time I'm there, it just feels...
感觉我是在另一个世界 怎么说呢
It feels like I'm in another world, you know, like... I don't know.
就是很特别 也希望这场比赛能打得精彩
It's just so, so special and hopefully also an amazing game,
让我们再夺一个冠军奖杯
with us hopefully lifting another trophy.
回到第二组
Walk back to the second set.
剧名:《第六集:我们会赢》
保持前进! 你要去哪一边?
Keep it moving! Which way are you moving to?
你过来我这边
You come to me.
周六 大牌球员都会出现
On Saturday, that's when big players need to show up,
我觉得我们队里有很多大牌球员
and I think that we've got a lot of big players in there
他们就少了那一个奖杯
that are missing the one trophy
那一个球队里每个球员 都想赢得的奖杯
that each and every, you know, single player wants to win,
欧冠联赛冠军奖杯
which is the Champions League.
那显然会是一项了不起的成就
It would obviously be an amazing achievement,
但也是俱乐部从未取得过的成就
but it's something that's never been done for the club,
所以如果你是第一个做到的 永远都是了不起的一件事
so if you are the first one to do it, it's always gonna be something special.
如果控球中场起跳 这里就有了空间!
If the holding midfielder jumps, the space is here!
但如果他朝那边走 就是在这里
But he's gone there, it's here.
进攻的在这里
Then attackers in here.
他们在这里 进攻的去那边!
They go here, attack there!
我需要那个 带球到这里
I need that, and put the ball here.
这里! 来进球!
Here! To score a goal!
很好的控球
Great touch.
很棒 埃尔! -很棒 埃尔!
Yes, Erl! - Yes, Erl!
各位 过来这边! 大家一起过来!
Guys, come here! Come here all together!
快点 过来!
Quick, come!
但我好累
But I'm tired.
各位 让我说清楚一点
Guys. Let me be clear.
我们要打决赛了 决赛是不会舒服的 各位!
We're going to play in the final. A final is being uncomfortable, guys!
他们会让你们按照设定走吗?
Do you think they allow you to do the process?
朋友们 你们将面临一个疯狂的90分钟
My friends, you will have a mad 90 minutes here.
靠近
Close. Close.
会很不舒服 会困难重重
It's living uncomfortable. Live in the difficulty.
会很不舒服的!
It's uncomfortable!
你们知道我说得都是真的
And you know I'm fucking right.
相较于我们如何进攻 我更担心的是
I was less concerned about how we could attack them
我们该如何躲避他们的进攻
than how we could avoid that they do it.
球员们都知道
And, uh, the players know it.
他们会为我创造足够多的精彩瞬间
They wait to show me enough clips,
我知道他们懂我的意思 相信我说的话
and I know they follow me, they believe what I say,
因为我不会骗他们
because I don't lie to them,
我如实告诉他们 我们面对的是怎样的对手
against the team we're going to face,
会发生什么
what is going to happen.
国际米兰有11名球员 各位
Inter Milan play 11 players here, guys.
这里 11名球员在这里
Here. Eleven players here.
决赛场上的意大利队
Italian team in the final.
你们知道决赛场上的意大利队 是什么样的吗?
Do you know what is Italian teams in the finals?
他们所呈现的 就像意大利人想的那样
They are the statement. Like the people think in Italy,
仅仅只是防守 但他们不是那样的
like, it's just defensive, but Inter wasn't like that.
在今天的意大利 已经不是那样了 那不勒斯不是那样了
Today, in Italy it's not like that. Napoli is not like that,
比如说意甲 或者AC米兰
like won the Serie A, or Milan, for example, and...
所以那些策略和模式真的都很棒
So... the process, the patterns are really, really good,
我们都知道 我们知道会很难
and we knew it. We knew it would be so difficult.
不仅是因为他们会防守 或他们是意大利球队
Not just for the fact they defend or they are Italian teams.
这是一辈子只有一次的机会 各位
It's once in a lifetime, guys.
这样的情况 我们以后不会再遇到
This situation, we are not going to live it again.
我们不会再遇到 我知道你们怀有怎样的梦想
We are not going to live it again. I know how you dream it.
我知道你们齐心协力会有多棒
I know how good you are all together,
但你们必须在那样的情况下 好好地打一场
but you have to live that type games in that situation.
我希望看到的是逆境中的你们
I want to see a team in the problems.
我知道你们想赢 但你们必须展示出来
I know you want it, but you have to show it, guys.
展示出来!
You show it!
很艰难 只有一次 发生过很多次了吗?
It's difficult. Once in a lifetime. It happened many times?
英国足球史上 150年里只有一次 只有一个球队做到了
Once in 150 years in English football. One time. Just one team that did it.
(1999年5月26日 曼联2-1拜仁慕尼黑)
最后一个决定生死的角球
One last corner, perhaps, to survive.
贝克汉姆再次将球打进
Beckham to swing this one in again.
谢林汉姆成功了 索尔斯克亚!
Sheringham wins it, Solskjær!
今晚将载入曼联史册 永久流传
It's a night to go into Manchester United folklore forever.
(欧冠联赛决赛 只剩两天)
你不能在这边 因为你要迈出去
You can't be here because you need to step.
但当他靠近时 你必须做好心理准备
But when he's closer, your mind has to be ready.
(泽比尔·曼西西多 门将教练)
靠近一点
Close.
手到这里来一点 身体再张开一点
Hands a little bit here, and your body has to be a little bit wider
因为不可能挡住整个球门
because it's impossible to cover all the goal.
你只能挡住这一块
The only space you have to cover is this.
因为在这里 任何人过来 起跳
Because from here, anyone who comes and jumps,
就进球了
it's goal.
来吧
Come on.
很好!
Yeah!
一切都会顺利的
I think the work'll be done.
从战术角度来看
From a tactical point of view,
他们已经完成了足够多的艰苦训练
they would've done all the hard work back home.
出于战术考虑 佩普已经带着他们苦练了大半周
Uh, tactically, Pep will drill them for the most of the week.
他们看起来很镇定 很在状态 很专注
They look calm. They look in the zone. They look focused.
别动这个 秘密情报!
Don't be putting this anywhere. Secret information!
(卡尔文·菲利普斯)
救球
Save it.
向右或向左移♥动♥
Move right or left.
他站在中间 向右或向左
He's standing in the middle. Okay, now, move right or left.
(曼城 阿布扎比)
训练营里充斥着一种平静感
There is a sense of calmness.
对 我会用这个词 来形容训练营以及俱乐部
Yeah, that's the word I would use to describe the camp, the club.
很平静
It's calm.
重要性非同一般 不仅是首次在欧冠
There's a lot at stake. Not just the first, obviously, Champions League,
争夺三冠王 同时也要争取成为 足球史上划时代的永恒存在
but a Treble as well, and to become an iconic and immortal team.
我们的第一次 -没错!
Our first time. - Oh yeah!
启程
Oh, here we go.
我们看着他们离开训练场 今天下午一点不到
We saw them leave the training ground just before one o'clock this afternoon.
在曼城的工作已经完成 巴士将载着他们前往机场
The work in Manchester is done, the bus taking them to the airport.
飞机将于几点起飞? 下午三点
The flight took off about what? Three o'clock in the afternoon.
他们上路了
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表