剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
迪亚斯地挑战不小 卡马文加来了
What a challenge in there by Dias. Here's Camavinga.
维尼修斯·儒尼奥尔 射门! 哦 天呐!
Vinícius Júnior. Shoots. Oh my word!
维尼修斯太危险了
It is vicious from Vinicius.
干得好 罗德里 干得好 把头抬起来 来吧
Well done, Rodri. Head up. Come on.
他到处踢人
He's just going around kicking everyone.
加油 小伙子们! 加油!
Come on boys! Come on!
我们他妈的得积极点
We have to be fucking positive.
对于犯规的人
And there's no fucking arms up
也不能袖手旁观
to the guy that made a mistake or whatever.
1比0落后 这只是第一回合 我们是客场作战 还有很多比赛要打
It's 1-0 down. It's the first leg. We're playing away. There's a lot to play.
他妈的积极一点! 我们可以打败他们
Be fucking positive! We can destroy them.
贝尔纳多·席尔瓦
Bernardo Silva.
一步到位 漂亮地将球传给了凯文·德布劳内
Lovely first-time ball on to Kevin De Bruyne.
他是为曼城而来的 库尔图瓦扑救及时
He's in here for Manchester City. Good save by Courtois.
非常有力地双手
Really strong hand.
格里利什
Grealish.
京多安 凯文·德布劳内!
Gündoğan. Kevin De Bruyne!
球进了!
Goal!
曼城最重要的球员之一
One of Manchester City's biggest players
本赛季最重要的进球之一
with one of the biggest goals of the season.
皇马曼城1比1
Real Madrid, one. City, one.
八天后 他们还要再比一场
They'll do it again in eight days' time.
我们要回家了! 太棒了 伙计们
We are home now! Bravo, guys.
小伙子们 干得好 -干得好
Lads, well done. - Well done.
你仍然能在皇马之战中感受到:"对 我们的球员表现得很棒"
You could sense amongst Real Madrid, "We got the players."
"回曼城后我们依然能赢球"
"We can still go to Manchester City and win there."
这种信心几乎已经织进了他们的球衫
I think it's almost woven into their shirt
他们能感觉到 他们会在球赛中取得进步
that they feel they'll progress deep into a competition,
很可能会赢得欧冠冠军
probably win the league.
我不想给曼努压力 你们懂的
I didn't want to put Manu under pressure, you know that.
但我看到他俩都跑了 然后...
Because I saw both of them going and then...
没关系 嘿 如果我们 用了那个空位 京多 那就结束了
That's okay. Hey, if we use the space, Gündo, it's finished.
如果我们用了这个空位 他们就完蛋了
If we use the space, it's finished for them.
你不会去想:"我想和这些强队比赛"
You don't go, "I wanna play these hard teams,"
因为你只想进决赛 但是回首过去 一切都很完美
'cause you just wanna get to the final. But looking back, it's been perfect.
超级杰克 超级杰基·格里利什
♪ Super Jack, Super Jacky Grealish ♪
超级 超级杰克
♪ Super, super Jack ♪
超级 超级杰克
♪ Super, super Jack ♪
超级 超级杰克 超级杰基·格里利什...
♪ Super, super Jack Super Jacky Grealish... ♪
在伯纳乌 在安联 奔跑 比赛 客场比赛
Like, the run, the games, the away legs, you know, at the Bernabéu, at the Allianz Arena.
这些都是你梦寐以求的
Stuff like that is just what you dream of.
我们称之为"树懒遛狗" 她像树懒一样拉着牵引绳
She does a sloth walk, we call it. Pulls on the lead like a sloth.
我爱我的狗
I love my dog, man.
我爱她胜过世上的一切
I love her more than anything in the world.
是不是很可爱? 当你打完比赛回来时
It's nice, innit? You know, like, when you come back after a game,
无论输赢
win, lose, whatever,
狗狗就在那里 很高兴见到你
the dogs are just there, so happy to see you.
放下
Out.
哇哦
Wow.
我当时毫不知情
So I didn't have a scooby.
我生日那天 刚从训练场回来
I just come home from training on the day of my birthday.
然后 对 我就看到了斯凯
And then, yeah, I just seen, like, Skye.
她显然还只是只小小狗 她就坐在那里
She was obviously just a puppy, so she just sat there.
我收到过的最棒的礼物
Best present I've ever had.
斯凯 这是什么? 那就过来把
Skye, what's this? Come on, then.
看看她会选哪个 来
Let's see what one she goes for. Here.
去吧!
And, go!
她在想:"嗯? "
She's thinking, "Huh?"
有台无人机在追着她拍
Got a drone on her.
那儿发生了什么?
"What's going on there?"
有一次 我带她来这个球场
D'you know what? One time, I brought her on this pitch,
显然 我们白天刚在这儿训练过
and obviously we'd trained on it in the day,
结果 呃 她在球场正当中 拉了一坨超大的屎
and, uh, she'd done the biggest shit, like, just in the middle of the pitch.
我对萨莎说:"我们今天刚在那儿训练过"
And I was like, to Sash, "We just trained on that today."
"她就在中间拉了坨屎"
"She's just done a shit in the middle of it."
去吧!
Go!
因为我们也住在市中心
Because we live in the city center as well,
没有很多公园之类的地方可以让她...
there's not really, like, a lot of parks and stuff like that for, like, her to...
嗯 对我来说 就只是和斯凯和萨莎
well, for... for me, really, to, like, just walk around and just, obviously, do stuff,
随便走走 随便做点什么...
like, with Skye and Sash or...
这里就 嗯 很完美 你们懂的 来这里 嗯...
Here's just, like, perfect, you know, just to come and, like...
我也不知道 来这里放松一下
I don't know, just come and chill.
很奇怪 因为她...
It's weird, yeah, because she has, like...
不太喜欢狗 但有几种她很喜欢
not favorite dogs, but she has certain ones that she loves.
她喜欢腊肠犬 她和腊肠犬相处得很好
And she loves sausage dogs. She gets on so well with them.
她在日托最好的朋友是谁? -他叫什么名字?
Who's her best friend at day care? - What's his name?
艾伦 -艾伦 真不错
Alan. - Alan, yeah.
艾伦那样的家伙
Man like Alan.
来吧 过来!
Come on. Come here!
爸爸在哪儿呀?
Where's Daddy?
斯凯 这是什么?
Skye, what's this?
斯凯!
Skye!
看得出来 她训练有素
You can tell she's very well trained.
我发誓 你们懂的 我就是喜欢她一直在等着我
I swear, like, I love just having her there all the time
即使在比赛结束后 也在家里等着你
and just, you know, someone to, like, come home to and that, even after a game.
就算你踢得不好或者踢得很好 无论你踢得怎么样
Even if you've played bad or played good or whatever,
她就在那儿 而且...
she's there, and just...
对 她根本不在乎 对吗?
Yeah, she doesn't care.
她不在乎我踢得好不好
She don't care if I play good or bad.
他说:"她不知道 她爸爸是杰克·格里利什"
He was like, "She doesn't know her dad's Jack Grealish."
对 她不知道 她根本不知道我是谁
Yeah, nah. She don't have a clue who I am.
她就是爱我 不是吗?
She just loves me, innit?
我发誓 她喜欢我给她挠痒痒
She loves it, I swear, when I tickle her.
好吧 说句公道话 她更喜欢萨莎挠她痒痒
Well, to be fair, she loves it when Sasha does it more.
斯凯 坐下
Skye, sit.
坐下
Sit.
(埃弗顿「客场」只剩两天)
你给它们上色了?
Have you colored them in?
你们瞧 -35!
Look at them. - 35!
特别收藏版 是吗?
Special collection, eh?
"5"能写在我的鞋子上吗?
Will I get "5" on mine?
哈兰德可以留着"3"
Bernardo can have "3" on his.
明天是英超积分榜两端的关键赛事
Tomorrow marks a crucial game at both ends of the Premier League table.
面临降级威胁的埃弗顿 迎战追逐三冠王的曼城
Relegation-threatened Everton face Treble- chasing Manchester City.
在你们的心里 脑海里 心中只有一个词
Just one word in your minds, in your heads, your hearts. Just one.
只有一个词 看着我
Look at me.
埃弗顿
Everton.
我允许你们想想皇马 但周日 下午2点你们只能想着埃弗顿 伙计们
I allow you a little bit to think about Madrid, but 2:00 p.m. on Sunday is Everton, guys. Everton.
要11个月 才能等到这个机会 11个月啊
It's 11 months for that opportunity, 11 months.
曼城即将前往埃弗顿
City head to Everton,
佩普·瓜迪奥拉表示 他们绝对不会因为三天后
and Pep says they're not distracted at all
与皇家马德里的欧冠对决而分心
by their Champions League showdown with Real Madrid in just three days.
他们必须控制局面 将其稳定下来 不是吗?
They've just got to take control, settle it down.
气氛相当不友好
The atmosphere, it's quite hostile.
他们只是想打破僵局
They just wanna take the sting out of the game.
马赫雷斯 京多安!
Mahrez, Gündoğan!
伊尔卡伊·京多安的精彩进球
Spectacularly done by İlkay Gündoğan.
太厉害了
It's quite brilliant.
京多安...哈兰德!
Gündoğan... Haaland!
这是他在本赛季 英超联赛中的第36个进球
His 36th of this Premier League season.
曼城大步迈向
Manchester City take a giant stride
英超联赛三连冠
towards a third successive Premier League title,
向三冠王发起冲击
as they bid for the Treble.
对于瓜迪奥拉的球队来说
And he's certainly taking center stage at the business end of it
他无疑是球队的核心
for Pep Guardiola's side.
现在我们就等第37个进球了
Now we wait for 37.
(第一 曼城 第二 阿森纳)
好极了
Marvelous.
完美
Perfect.
对 我们讨论过曼城的坚持不懈
We spoke about this with Man City being relentless,
但今天是5月21日星期天
but, obviously, it's Sunday, May 21st.
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表