剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
No, no, no. You have to play, my friends.
别跟我说你们想好好享受 我们得继续踢
You don't tell me you don't enjoy. We have to play.
他们没有利物浦 和莱比锡那样的组织结构
They don't have the structure like Liverpool and Leipzig.
你们知道他们会插♥进♥来
You know that they jump.
把球控制在这里 或者你们也插♥进♥去 把球守住
Put it here, or even, Jack, you set the ball.
我们不能在这45分钟里 只顾捍卫我们应得的胜利
We cannot live the 45 minutes just defending what we won deservedly.
我们不能
We cannot.
好吗?
Yes?
这就是蓝军 这就是他们需要做的
This is what they need to do, the team in sky blue.
把球守住就行了
Just keep the ball.
后脚跟射门 哈兰德上了!
On back heel. Haaland's in!
哦 库尔图瓦再次成功扑救
Oh, the save again by Courtois.
德布劳内主罚任意球 球进了
Free kick taken by De Bruyne! It's gone in.
是乌龙球吗? 还是阿坎吉最后触球了?
It's an own goal, is it? Or did Akanji get the last touch?
无所谓 3比0了
Doesn't matter, Fletch. It's 3-0.
正如乔莱昂·莱斯科特所说 无所谓
As Joleon Lescott says, it doesn't matter
就是这一刻 曼城踏上了前往伊斯坦布尔的旅途
because that must be the moment to take Manchester City to Istanbul.
福登
Foden.
传给了阿尔瓦雷斯!
On it goes to Álvarez!
曼城即将前往伊斯坦布尔
Manchester City are heading to Istanbul.
他们将在欧洲冠军联赛决赛
They will play in the Champions League final
对阵国际米兰
against Internazionale of Milan,
他们将皇马打得落花流水
and they've absolutely ripped Real Madrid apart.
冠军出炉
The champions are out,
今夜伊蒂哈德球场上空的蓝月亮
and the blue moon shines brighter than ever
比以往任何时候都要明亮
over the Etihad Stadium tonight.
曼城曾度过了许多个美好的夜晚
Manchester City have had some great nights.
但在欧冠赛场上 没有几个夜晚比今夜更精彩
They haven't had many greater nights in European competition than this one.
这是很长一段时间里 我见过的最大规模的屠♥杀♥
That was as big a mauling as I've seen in a long, long time.
这是一只难以阻挡的巨兽
This is a juggernaut that's gonna be difficult to stop.
我认为他们眼下不仅比所有队伍都强
I don't just think they're better than everyone.
而且他们还遥遥领先
I think they're miles ahead.
他们的比赛方式 信心和信念
The way they're playing, and the confidence and belief,
甚至还有去年和前几个赛季的伤痛
even the hurt from last year and previous seasons,
我认为这一切 都成为了他们赢得比赛的动力
I think it's all added into the motivation of getting the job done.
记在你的日程表里 6月10号♥ 欧冠决赛
Put it in your diary, 10th June, Champions League final.
加油!
Let's go!
你要挨打了
You're in for a beating.
还有三场决赛
Three more finals.
伙计们 你们已经证明了自己
Guys, you proved yourselves, guys,
相当想与国际米兰交手
that you wanna play against Inter Milan, definitely.
你们从开始到结束都证明了这一点
You proved it from the minute one until the end.
恭喜你们
Congratulations, guys.
你们闯进了欧洲冠军联赛决赛
You are in the final of the Champions League, guys.
伙计们 告诉我 "欧洲冠军联赛决赛"听上去有多棒
Tell me how nice sounds "Champions League final," guys.
你们踢得有多好 你们太棒了 伙计们
How good you played. You are incredible, guys.
还有三场比赛 周日我们要了结英超联赛
Three games. On Sunday, we have to close the Premier League.
行吗? 连续三年 三届英超联赛
Okay? Three years in a row. Three Premier Leagues. Three years in a row.
两场决赛 一场半决赛
Two finals, another semifinal.
你们是世界上最棒的球队
You're the best team in the world by far.
恭喜你们!
Congratulations, guys!
英超联赛可能 是大多数人最想赢的联赛
Premier League is probably the one that most people set out looking to win.
这个奖杯反应了选手 在这个赛季中的所有表现
It's the trophy where you sort of... reflects everything that you are in a season, I suppose.
这种感觉真棒 你们懂的 几乎就要完成任务了
Such a nice feeling, and we have to, you know, finish the job almost.
我很激动 非常激动
I'm excited, very excited.
明天真是个好日子
What a day tomorrow.
阳光 家人 朋友
Sun, family, friends.
英超联赛奖杯 哦 天呐
Premier League trophy. Oh my God.
还有三场决赛 别忘了
Three more finals. Don't forget this.
你以为只有一场决赛 其实是三场 明天 6月3号♥ 6月10号♥
You think it's only one final. It's three. Tomorrow, 3rd June, 10th June.
如果米克尔·阿尔特塔的球队 在"周六足球之夜"
If Arteta's side are beaten by Nottingham Forest
被诺丁汉森林击败
in the Saturday Night Football,
那么曼城一脚都不用踢
then Manchester City will be crowned champions
就能加冕冠军
without even kicking a ball.
即便阿森纳获胜了
Even if Arsenal win,
如果明天曼城击败了切尔西 冠军也将属于曼城
the title will be City's if they beat Chelsea tomorrow.
三天前 我还在说:"我甚至都不希望阿森纳击败森林队"
A few days before, I was going, "I don't even want Arsenal to beat Forest
因为我想赢得联赛冠军 凭借的是我们自己的力量
because I wanna win the league." Like, I want us to do it.
然后那天我心想:"还是算了 你们明白吗?
And then, on that day, I was thinking, "Nah, actually. D'you know what?
森林队 击败他们吧"
Forest, just beat 'em."
我发誓 当你想要一支球队输的时候 时间就会过得很慢
I swear, when you want a team to lose, the time goes so slow.
别太自信了 把分内的事做好就行了 杰克
"Stop getting too confident. Just get the job done, Jack."
我是这么想的
That's what I was thinking, like.
别去想:"我明天再做"
Don't be thinking, "I want to do it tomorrow." No.
如果今天能赢 那就今天赢吧
If we can win it today, win it today,
到头来 我还是希望森林队能赢
so in the end, I wanted Forest to win.
(诺丁汉森林1-0阿森纳)
曼城 在六个赛季中第五次
Manchester City, for the fifth time in six seasons,
夺得英超联赛冠军
are Premier League champions.
佩普·瓜迪奥拉连续第三年夺冠
Third in a row for Pep Guardiola and his team.
曼城明天将尽情享受主场迎战切尔西
And City can enjoy themselves at home to Chelsea tomorrow.
如释重负
It's relief,
我现在坐在这里心想:
and I sit here now
"我想赢切尔西吗? "
and say, "Would I have wanted to win it against Chelsea?"
我当然想啦
Course I would have.
我们提前一天夺冠 我有怨言吗?
Was I complaining when we won it the day before?
我毫无怨言 因为冠军已经是囊中之物了
No, I wasn't because it's in the bag then,
而你不能将之视为理所当然
and you don't take these things for granted.
最后 他们 在英超联赛的任务已经完成了
In the Premier League, their job is done.
这的确是瓜迪奥拉 引领之下的黄金时代
These truly are golden days under Pep Guardiola.
我想知道没有了夺冠压力
I wonder how he feels coming out today
他们今天上场有什么感受
without the stress of hanging on for a win.
伙计们
Guys.
切尔西这帮家伙采用的战术与他们
These guys, Chelsea, play the same system
对阵弗兰克·兰帕德 带领的埃弗顿如出一辙
Frank Lampard played against Everton against us here,
双方以1比1战平
and they draw 1-1.
532阵型
5-3-2.
告诉你们
I'll tell you something.
国际米兰采取的也是同样的战术
It's the same system that Inter Milan is going to play.
最后三场比赛突然有了仪仗队
To get a guard of honor for the last three games,
当你出场的时候 这样显然有点尴尬
it's sort of embarrassing when you're walking out.
但一旦你上了场 你就会觉得
But, once you get out there, you feel,
哇 我们在还剩三场比赛的情况下 就赢得了英超联赛冠军
"Wow, that's actually some achievement that we've won the Premier League
真的很了不起
with three games to go."
帕尔默持球 福登在他的左侧移♥动♥
Here's Palmer with Foden moving up to his left.
阿尔瓦雷斯进球了!
It's Álvarez!
派对已经正式开始了
And the party is well and truly underway.
英超联赛冠军 以一场胜利结束了他们的主场比赛
The Premier League champions round off their home program with a win.
我们是否正在见证 有史以来最伟大的英格兰足球队?
Are we witnessing the greatest English team ever produced?
不可思议的足球
Unbelievable.
人们说他们是当之无愧的赢家 因为他们的表现最稳定
A lot of people say they are the deserving winners because they've been the most consistent.
加冕之年
Coronation year.
曼城 再次成为英格兰足球的王者
Manchester City, the kings of English football again.
就是这样 连续三个赛季
And there we go, three seasons in a row.
英格兰的冠军
The champions of England.
在过去的12个赛季中7次登顶
Seven times in the last 12 seasons.
过去的6个赛季中5次夺冠
Five in the last six.
说实话 这就是你工作的意义 明白吗?
Honestly, this is what you work for.
每个人都要做出牺牲 牺牲家人 牺牲孩子 牺牲朋友 牺牲随便什么人
Everybody sacrifices, and family and kids and friends and whoever
也要为我们的生活方式 和我们的事业做出牺牲
sacrifices also for the way that we live and for what we do.
曼城!
City! City! City!
对于这支球队来说 这是多么美好的时刻啊
What a moment this is for this squad of players.
过去十个月的
The great trophy that the last ten months
血汗、泪水和辛劳 换来了这座伟大的奖杯
of blood, sweat, tears, and toil has been all about.
他们可以应对压力 他们可以应对焦虑
They can cope with the stress. They can cope with the anxiety,
他们一次又一次地胜利了
and they've gone and done so again
他们基本上只担心自己的表现
and basically just worried about their own performances.
赢得英超联赛冠军是一项伟大的成就
A great achievement to win the Premier League,
而且还是连续三年都实现了这一目标
and to do it three years on the bounce,
这种稳定性和可靠性是非凡的
that consistency and the reliability is exceptional.
这证明了我们所做的一切 以及年复一年的辛勤工作
It's a testament to everything we're doing and all the hard work, year in, year out.
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表