剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
They're on their way.
(土耳其伊斯坦布尔)
明天是赛前媒体日
Tomorrow, it's the pre-match media,
会召开新闻发布会 佩普·瓜迪奥拉会出席
it's the press conferences, it'll be Pep Guardiola,
球员们将在 阿塔图尔克奥林匹克体育场
and the players will have that final training session
进行最后的训练
in the Atatürk Stadium,
随后便进入欧冠决赛以及
and then it is counting down to that Champions League final
曼城命运之日的倒计时
and Manchester City's date with destiny.
足坛最重大的比赛 将在伊斯坦布尔举♥行♥
Istanbul hosts the biggest match in club football.
距离具有划时代意义的三连冠 曼城仅一冠之遥
Manchester City are just one win away from a historic Treble
周六 他们将在欧冠决赛 对战国际米兰
when they face Inter Milan in the Champions League final on Saturday.
曼城还没有拿到奖杯
Manchester City yet to get their hands on the trophy.
如果做到了 他们会成为 史上最出色的球队之一吗?
If they do it, will they go down as one of the best sides ever?
曼城会实现三连冠吗? 绝对有可能
Are City gonna win the Treble? Definitely... maybe.
(距离开赛还有32小时)
曼城1比0? 谁会进球?
1-0 to City? Who's gonna score?
人们不断涌入球迷公园
People have been sort of drifting their way in to the fan parks,
来到这里的感觉很棒
and it's good to be here,
但突然之间 那种感觉又回来了
but then, all of a sudden, you have the sort of feeling
两年前在波尔图 跟切尔西的比赛结束后的感觉
of how you felt when the game was over two years ago against Chelsea in Porto.
你很希望能确保 不论何时离开这个国家
They just need to make sure that, whenever they're leaving,
都不会再有那种感觉 但是...
that it's not gonna be that same sort of feeling, but...
就这样吧 是的
this is it now, and, yeah,
我很期待明天的比赛
I'm very excited to see the game tomorrow.
(曼城)
棒!
Yes!
下半场多长时间?
How long is this second half?
我正在抢劫呢
I'm in the middle of a heist.
别搞那个了 来吧 我会击败你的
Never mind that. Step up. I'll leather you on this.
我需要现金 所以...
I need the cash, so...
你不需要现金 伙计
I don't think you need cash, pal.
(埃尔林·哈兰德)
警♥察♥在追我 -不用管他 好了 埃尔 我们开始了
The police is after me. - Never mind that. Right, Erl, we're on.
哦 好吧
Oh. Yeah, okay.
你选哪个队?
Who are you being?
我选...
I'm gonna be...
你不能选曼城
You can't be City.
(布兰登·阿什顿 装备助理)
这里没有你 -你是大巴黎
You're not on this one. - You're PSG.
你没在这里 这是FIFA22 应该还在多特蒙德
You're not on this one. It's FIFA '22. Should've been Dortmund.
你是挪威人?
Are you being Norway?
我是我自己
I'm being myself.
哈兰德肯定会成为话题的焦点
Haaland will be the big talking point,
但他看起来不像是那种会紧张的人
but he doesn't look like somebody that gets nervous.
像哈兰德这样的人 不会因为某场比赛而紧张
People like Haaland don't get nervous about the occasion.
他说他有压力 那是来自内心的想表现出色的压力
The pressure that he says he's feeling is his own internal pressure to do well.
跟是不是欧冠决赛
It's got nothing to do with whether it's the Champions League final
或足总杯决赛 或者随便什么联赛无关
or the FA Cup final or just a regular league game.
他会给自己施加某种压力
He has a certain pressure that he puts on himself
每一次踏入比赛场地
every time he steps on the field,
不论这是什么比赛
regardless of the occasion.
我们看看他们能做什么
Let's see what they can do.
哦 对了
Oh, there it is.
转化成...
Delivering that...
那是很差劲的尝试 还是个球门球
Poor attempt, and a goal kick it is.
哦 不!
Oh no. No!
尽量让一切保持正常
Try to keep everything as normal as possible.
一旦你试着改变些什么
The minute you start changing things,
你会意识到 这场比赛比普通比赛更重大
you realize it's a bigger game than normal.
你努力做到脚踏实地
You just try and keep your feet on the ground.
吃点东西 玩会儿FIFA 有些人就是把这事复杂化了 对吧?
Bit of food, bit of FIFA. Some people overcomplicate it, don't they?
对
Yeah.
如果不是只想着自己进球 我恐怕会打成5比0领先
I'd be leading 5-0 if I didn't only try to score with myself.
我可能会换下哈兰德 留着明天用
I might sub off Haaland just to save him for tomorrow.
你觉得呢?
What do you think about that?
你可以把自己弄走
You could take yourself off.
越过去的空间 哦!
Space to cross. Haaland!
拜托 -帽子戏法!
Come on. - That's the hat trick!
他刚刚自己上演了一出帽子戏法 来跟我对抗
He's just scored a hat trick with himself against me.
不过那倒真是个好球
What a goal, by the way.
他是怎么做到自己实现帽子戏法的?
How's he scored a hat trick with himself?
裁判要求第四官员增加两分钟...
It's game over. Look what he's doing.
在伊斯坦布尔时间的明晚十点 我们必须要
It's important tomorrow, at 10:00 p.m. Istanbul time,
拿出最出色的表现
to do the best performance as possible.
改变在此一局
That will make the difference.
曼城正在进行欧冠决赛前的
Manchester City in their final training session
最后一次训练
for the Champions League final.
二 三 四 五...
Two, three, four, five...
一次我抓到一条活鱼
♪ Once I caught a fish alive ♪
(曼城 会议室)
(距离开赛还有26小时)
大家晚上好 在享用晚餐前
Guys, good evening. Before we go to dinner,
让我们用最热烈的掌声 有请...
I would like a big, big applause and invite to the stage...
豪尔赫
Jorge.
(豪尔赫·古铁雷斯 副主厨)
我也想邀请巴尼上来
I would like to invite as well Barney,
但很遗憾他在和家人旅行 刚刚落地
but unfortunately he's traveling with the families and just landed.
没人能够体会
♪ I don't believe that anybody ♪
此刻我对你的感受
♪ Feels the way I do about you now ♪
这是他们最后一次与我们同行
It's their last trip with us.
你对我们来说是很特别的人
How special you have been for all of us.
你是一名厨师 同时也是一个天才
As a cook first, you are a genius.
你悉心照料我们 但我们没有感激 有多少次了呢?
How many times we're ungrateful for the fact you take care of us?
你做了饭 我们吃了就走
You cook, and we leave.
你做了饭 我们吃了就走
You cook, and we leave.
有时候我们连一声"谢谢"都没说
And sometimes we don't say, "Thank you."
因为有你 我们才能进入决赛
That is the reason why we are in the final of the Champions League
因为那些细致的付出 我们所有人
for these little details of you, and all of you,
照顾我们所有人 尤其是球员们
to take care all of us, especially the players.
正因如此 我们才能在这里 更好地完成自己的工作
That is the reason why we are here, to make our job incredible better.
对于明天 我有一个心愿 当然 拿起奖杯也很重要
I have one wish for tomorrow. Of course, to lift the trophy.
但我的心愿是 当我们明天搭上巴士
But my wish is when we take the bus tomorrow
前往体育馆
to go to the stadium,
大家都会沉浸在自己的世界里
and everyone is going to concentrate for himself,
听着音乐什么的
with the music or whatever,
当里亚德和菲尔准备好要开球时
when Riyad and Phil is going to play with the ball,
你们会做那一套我希望你们做的
with this kind of process that I love that you do,
最重要的是大家都有着相同的感受
the most important is to feel, everyone,
那就是 我们在那里 支持着那11名首发球员
that we are there supporting the 11 players that start.
明天 那11名球员
Tomorrow, the guys that we are 11 here
将代表我们所有人
is going to represent all of us.
你们自己 你们的伙伴
Yourself. Your mates.
我们为自己 为球迷 为家人而战
We play for ourselves, for our fans, for our people.
我们有罗德里 京多 菲尔和贝尔纳多
♪ We've got Rodri and Gündo Phil and Bernardo ♪
凯文·德布劳内 约翰·斯通斯
♪ Kevin de Bruyne, John Stones ♪
跟随
♪ Follow, follow, follow... ♪
这是我第一次宣布
For the first time,
我们明天的首发阵容
I'm going to announce the lineup tomorrow for all of you.
有时候我会提前一两天宣布阵容
Sometimes I give the lineup the day before, two days before,
有时候是比赛当天 或者一早
sometimes the day of the game, sometimes in the morning,
有时候是在去体育馆之前 或者路上
sometimes before we leave or travel to the stadium.
取决于我们处理好了多少事情
It depends on how many things we have cleared.
取决于当下的氛围 所以...
It depends on the vibe, so...
我们和工作人员一起出行
We travel all together with the staff,
希望可以 让所有人觉得自己是其中一份子
and make... make feel that everybody is part of that.
每个人都是其中的一份子
Everyone is part of that.
明天的首发阵容有埃迪 曼努 约翰
So tomorrow is going to start with Eddy, with Manu, John,
鲁本 纳坦 罗德里 京多 杰克
Rúben and Nathan, Rodri, Gündo, Jack,
埃尔林 凯文和贝尔纳多
Erling, Kevin, and Bernardo.
别因为自己不能上场什么的 就感到失望
Don't be disappointed because maybe you don't play or whatever.
这需要大家共同完成 你们也知道你们在踢的时候
And do it together, and you know when you're going to play,
我们都在身后支持你们
we are there behind you.
里亚德 菲尔和胡利安将会是替补
Riyad, Phil, and Julián will come in to win the game.
当我们需要有人在空档区
And when we need some guys to play in the pockets or wherever,
我们需要防守 就像对阵曼联那一场那样
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表