剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
It's a humble group. It's competitive, of course,
但也有尊重 谦虚 合作精神与友谊
but there is respect, humbleness, partnership, friendship,
爱与激♥情♥
love, uh... passion, and...
当这些结合在一起时 你就会看到魔法
and that's... when that all comes together, you see the magic.
你看向外面 蓝天看起来特别美
When you look outside, it looks nice with the blue sky.
不 兄弟 其实不是 -不是
No, bro, but it's not. - It's not.
冬天快来了 不是吗?
Winter's coming now, innit?
三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十
Three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
去吧 四
Go. Four.
真是太丢脸了
It's an absolute embarrassment.
首先我想说 我们这个"盒子"玩得最好
Firstly, I'd like to say that ours is the best box.
五 六 七
Five, six, seven.
(中间两人试图触球)
(如果你在传球时 球被触碰 你要到中间)
埃尔林坦言 他不爱玩这种游戏
Erl says, to be fair, it's not his game.
我从未见过一个球队对足球这么痴迷
I've never seen a team so obsessed with football in my life.
他们总想让你玩这样的游戏
They're always trying to put, like, games like this.
让过程更有趣
Make it more fun.
训练时会比较松散 没那么严肃
Training sessions where it's a bit loose, a bit less serious,
这很重要
it's, uh... really important.
十 十一 十二
Ten. Eleven. Twelve.
我和京多安 我们创造了这个很棒的小团体
Me and Gündo, we've created this beautiful community...
跟年轻人一起
...with the youngsters.
球员之间不会有太多争论
There's not much arguing, you know, in between the players.
如果有人犯错 他就会承认
If someone does a mistake, you know, he takes it,
有时候你也可以训一训年轻的球员
and you can give the young players also a little bit of stick, you know, sometimes.
我往左边 看到另一个盒子
I look to my left, see the other box.
我看到他们总在喊叫 争论
I see them all the time shouting and arguing with each other,
谁该进去
who's going inside.
不 你必须进去
"No, you have to go." "No, you have to go."
你为什么一直拿着球不放 老兄?
Why are you holding the ball so long for, man?
杰克每次都那样 为什么只对我嚷嚷?
Why shout at me when Jack does it every time?
今天真行啊!
What a day!
今天真不错
What a day.
(2022年9月17日 星期六 伍尔弗汉普顿莫利纽克斯球场)
(狼队 曼城)
今天下午 我们从冠军队开始
We start with the champions this afternoon.
曼城仅一分落后阿森纳
Manchester City are just a point behind Arsenal
他们正准备出发对战狼队
as they prepare for a trip to Wolves.
你对杰克·格里利什 说了很多鼓励的话
A lot of encouraging words from you about Grealish.
这会让他大受鼓舞 关于他的报道也很多
That'll give him a boost. Lotta headlines about him.
我们每天都能见到他
We see him every day.
他在训练中 场上场下的表现
How he behave in the training and on and off the pitch,
他是个出色的球员 所以现在是时候帮我们获胜了
and he's an exceptional player, so now the chance to help us win.
我在周中和某人比赛 是的 我打得不好
I played in midweek against someone, and, yeah, I didn't play well in it.
我挨训了 很合理
I was getting a fair bit of stick and stuff,
然后就是跟狼队的比赛 会上电视
and then obviously going to Wolves and it being on TV,
我心想:我知道肯定会被喝倒彩
and I was just like, I know I'm gonna be getting booed, like.
这场比赛会在电视上播出 我想 我需要好好表现
This game's on TV. I was like, "I need to, like, perform."
德布劳内叠瓦跑动 球传得很好!
De Bruyne on the overlap. Great ball in!
这对曼城来说是个很好的开始
It's a great start for Manchester City.
能这么快就得分...真是个完美的开始
To score so quick was just... It was just a perfect start, man.
我喜欢表现得更有侵略性
I liked it. I like it to... little bit more aggressive.
冲向球门
Bearing down on goal.
哈兰德!
Haaland!
我们转换了方向 你可以快速地制♥造♥出很多机会
We change a little bit the gear, we can create a lot of chances,
然后你就能得分
and then you are able to score.
你下场时 我还看到你对着狼队的球迷鼓掌
I saw your clap to the Wolves fans as you came off.
就像你之前说的 他们爱我
Like you said before, they love me here,
所以我为他们鼓掌表示感谢
so I just give 'em a little clap to say thank you.
我惊讶于我没被嘘
I'm surprised I ain't getting booed now.
(下一集)
我们要稍微讨论一下
We are going to talk a little bit
对阵曼联时的组织进攻方式
the way to make a buildup against United.
没有什么能比得上 曼彻斯特的德比对抗了
There is nothing quite like a Manchester derby.
曼城上演两次帽子戏法!
It's two City hat tricks!
你本来就很优秀 但我推动了你 希望你更完美
You were brilliant, but I push you to be more perfect.
萨拉赫射门得分!
Salah's through on goal!
我们拼搏过了!
We went for that!
不!
Oh no!
你还好吗? -你还好吗?
Y'ah-right? - Y'alright?
我们必须承担起责任!
We have to take responsibility!
否则就白干了!
Otherwise for nothing!
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表