剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
But does he touch it?
赛后 这个动作我看了好几遍
I've seen the action a lot of times
我一直在想怎样才能做得更好
and was thinking about what I could've done better,
但我不觉得我会有不同的做法
but I don't see anything that I would've done differently
在另一种情况下
in another situation.
裁判最后的决定是什么? 听一听呼喊声就知道了
What's the referee gonna give? The roar will tell you
德比的比分保持1比1不变
that the derby is back to 1-1.
直到今天 我都不明白 为什么会是这样的结果
I still don't understand to this day how this could've happened,
我觉得曼联也就只能靠这个 卷土重来了
and I don't see another way of United coming back into this game.
球偏离阿坎吉
Comes off Akanji.
加纳乔 又进了!
Garnacho again!
马库斯·拉什福德!
Marcus Rashford!
一眨眼间
And in the blink of an eye,
曼城在德比中的领先地位被超越了!
Manchester City's lead in the derby has been obliterated!
人们对此的关注度很高 也是合理的
People getting carried away with it, and rightly so.
这是重要比赛 这可是曼彻斯特德比
It's a big game. It's a Manchester derby.
不同的人有不同的见解
Different people have interpreted differently.
我觉得最稳妥的决定是判越位 -是越位
I think the safest decision is offside. - It's offside.
费尔南德斯怎么样不重要... -拉什福德是在越位的位置...
Doesn't matter if Fernandes... - Rashford is in an offside position...
落后八分
Eight points behind.
从佩普和曼城球员的角度来看
I get it from the point of view of Pep, the City players.
如果我是他们 我会非常生气的
I'd be absolutely furious if I was them.
你们做得很棒 错误犯了就犯了
You did amazingly with mistakes and mistakes.
我们来到这里 最难打的体育场之一 你们...
But when we came here, one of the toughest stadiums, and you...
我们做到了我们该做的 这就够了
We were who we are. It's enough.
我的建议? 专注于下一场比赛 各位
My advice? Focus on the next one, guys.
恢复状态 各位 回家去
Recovery, guys. Go home.
理一理思绪 然后就是热刺
Clear your mind, and then Spurs.
路还长着呢 这是足球 也是人生
It's a long road. It's football. It's life.
这是人生
It's life.
你可以说那段时间是赛季的关键时刻
You could argue that that period was the pivotal moment of the season
因为有在联赛杯上的失利
because you had the disappointment in the League Cup,
我相信佩普用那个来激励曼城前进
which I'm sure Pep used as fuel for the fire to drive City on,
然后还有那场略带争议性的失败
and then you had the slightly controversial loss
败给了曼联
to Manchester United.
这让人真切地感觉到 那似乎是本赛季的关键时刻
There was a real feeling that that was a sort of key moment of the season really.
可以说是转折点 自那以后 一切都可能发生
A tipping point, I suppose. It could've gone either way from there.
就是在那时 我们想到了
It was where we thought,
哇 这...我们的分数不能再降了
"Wow, it's... We cannot drop any more points anymore
因为再降 我们就真的玩完了
because, if we do, it's just finished."
但我们从不放弃 这是最重要的
But, um... But, yeah, we never give up, and that's the most important thing.
四天内两场主场比赛
So two home games in four days
这让曼城有机会 赶上与阿森纳的两分之差
offer City the opportunity to move within two points of Arsenal
在联赛优胜队比赛之前
before the league leaders play again.
埃德森为罗德里打入空档 送出了
Ederson into the gap for Rodri, and he's given it away,
热刺要进球了
and Spurs will score.
球进入禁区 传给凯恩
The ball comes into the box to Kane.
依然很危险 挡开了
It's still danger, parried away,
热刺2比0领先
and Spurs lead by two goals to nil.
你能说什么呢?
What can you say?
你们要向内寻找
There's something inside that you find.
你们所有人 无人例外
All of you guys. No exception.
所有人 我们缺失了点什么
All of you. That we are missing.
缺失了一些东西
Something missing. Missing inside.
要我告诉你们吗? 不 这种情况下 你们要自己解决
I have to tell it? No. In this situation, you have to solve it.
你们必须解决
You have to solve it.
你们的激♥情♥去哪儿了?
Where is your passion?
你们的能量去哪儿了? 或者什么内在的东西
Where is your energy or something inside
说着:"朋友们 我要活下去"
that says, "My friends, I am going to survive"?
现在我已经证实了 你们不想赢英超冠军
Of course, now I've proved you don't wanna win the Premier League.
绝对的
I... Absolutely.
看看18岁的人 他打起来更有激♥情♥和能量
With 18 years old, we have the guy with more passion and energy to do it.
他犯规10次 他又爬起来了
He got ten fouls. He got up.
他跟赫伊别尔打 跟赫伊别尔 没人帮他防守
He fought against Højbjerg, with Højbjerg, and nobody defends him.
这家伙不放过一个球 看到球很主动 很有攻击性
The guy wants all the ball. He's aggressive without the ball.
我送礼了吗? 你以为我会送礼?
I give presents? Do you think I give presents?
我不送礼 朋友们 这是你应得的
I don't give presents, my friends. You deserve it.
这有点吓到我了
It was a bit intimidating for me
因为我就只是努力做我该做的
because it was, like, I were just trying to do my job
我不想吸引任何关注什么的
and I wasn't really trying to get any attention or anything,
但对我来说 这是一个重大时刻 是我职业生涯的重要部分
but, for me, it was just a big moment and a big part of the journey so far.
刘易斯 正向前推进
Lewis now, driving City forward.
朝进攻三区前进
Getting towards the final third.
向外传给了马赫雷斯 马赫雷斯在禁区内
Outside, it goes to Mahrez. Mahrez in the penalty area.
不错的传中 京多安被阻挡了
The cross isn't a bad one. Gündoğan is blocked.
格里利什被阻挡了
Grealish is blocked.
进球了 阿尔瓦雷斯! 曼城再次领先!
And it's turned in. Álvarez! City back in the game!
有不好的地方 我们就说出来
When something's not good, we say it.
这是我们多年来建立的共识
This is the mentality that we build through the years,
这也是我们能取得如今成就的原因
and that's why I think we are where we are.
他向前一铲 马赫雷斯...哈兰德!
He scoops it forward. Mahrez... Haaland!
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
曼城!
City!
上半场还是2比0 现在2比2!
2-0 down at halftime, it's 2-2!
罗德里把球传给了马赫雷斯 他击败了佩里西奇
Rodri plays it out wide to Mahrez. He's got the better of Perišić.
马赫雷斯进来了...进球!
Into the area goes Mahrez... and scores!
曼城 他们似乎有这种神力
City, it's almost like they have this power
可以一下子打开开关
of just turning on the switch.
埃德森一脚长传 马赫雷斯 有希望了 马赫雷斯!
Ederson's gone long. Mahrez is onto it. Mahrez!
热刺被击败了!
And Spurs are beaten!
我们这些在外面观看的人
For us, watching from the outside,
我们想的是:"好吧"
it's like, "Oh, okay.
他们启动了
They turned it on."
曼城模式已经启动
Man City pulling a Man City.
下半场 他们没给热刺一点机会
They didn't give Spurs a chance in that second half.
你提到了里科·刘易斯
You mentioned Rico Lewis.
虽然只有18岁 但他惊人地成熟
I mean, just 18 years of age, but his maturity is remarkable.
今天 他有资格参加每一场比赛
Today... he deserves to play every single game.
抱歉 他有资格
I'm sorry. He deserve it.
(凤♥凰♥泰拳制♥服♥)
(白色俱乐部T恤 红色俱乐部短裤)
(红色短袜)
很好 你可以的!
You got this.
我都忘了这孩子踢起来不要命的
Forgot this boy can kick like a mule.
(里克·刘易斯 里科的父亲)
很好
There you go. There you go.
他这是还没热身呢
That's him not warmed up!
他不是泰拳拳击手 不是足球手 他是个运动员
He's not a Thai boxer. He's not a footballer. He's an athlete.
当你很年轻时 第一次打专业比赛
When you're a young player, playing professionally for the first time,
大家会视你为弱者
a lot of people perceive you to be a weakness.
也许有些人看到里科会觉得
Maybe some looked at Rico and thought,
他可能有点弱吧
"Maybe he's gonna be a bit soft."
也许他就想碰一碰球 不会很强硬
"Maybe he just wants to get on the ball and do nice things."
那天他确实挨了不少踢
He did take some knocks that day,
但他站起来 可以说是不被逆境打倒
but he stood up and rolled with the punches, shall we say?
我觉得任何人都会遇到这样的事
I think it can happen to anyone, you know?
我要做的就是继续下去 然后...
Like I just had to get on with it, and, you know...
队里的球员们也是这样做的 在2比0落后之后
I feel like that's what the team did as well after going 2-0 down.
继续下去 下半场
We just got on with it, and, in the second half,
我们就扭转了局面
we turned it around.
你眼睁睁地看着你儿子 可以说是被欺负
You're seeing your son almost being picked on.
但我认为这意味着他做得很出色
I took it on board as that he's doing such a fantastic job.
你只能这样做
That's the only way you can do it.
我认为里科的一生中 必须要学会成熟
I think Rico has had to be mature throughout all his life
因为当他与人对抗
because when he's fought,
他的对手总是比他强大
he's always fought someone that's been bigger than him.
每个周末都在这里
Being here, you know, every weekend,
只要我爸在这里工作 我就会来
pretty much every day whenever my dad was working, you know,
有一天 我会不得不加入其中
at some point I was gonna have to join in
因为我觉得 这对我做的所有事情都有帮助
and I think it's helped me in everything I've done in life.
每一天 在这里玩耍 到处跑动
Every day, playing around, running around,
我上私教课的时候 在后面踢球
kicking a football at the back while I was doing my private lessons.
一周七天 全天候 用左脚踢球 叮
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表