剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
谢了 -千万别客气!
Cheers. - You're very welcome!
那家伙跟你说了什么吗?
Did he say anything to you, that guy?
我以为是说形状什么的
I thought it was, like, a shape or summat.
我不知道这还有形状呢
I didn't know if it was, like, a shape or whatever...
你见到佩普 你就会感觉他同时在下八盘棋
You see Pep, and you feel like he's playing eight games of simultaneous chess at the same time,
还在玩着三排宾果游戏 脑子里同时进行着很多东西
whilst also doing three lines of bingo. There's a lot going on up there.
欢迎来到训练营
Welcome to training camp.
我能否冒昧问您一个问题? -可以
Sir, if I may be so bold? I have a question. - Yeah?
谁更能激励士气 是激励士气的人
Who's more the Pep-talker? The pep-talker,
还是激励佩普士气的那个激励者?
or the pep-talker who gives Pep a pep talk?
激励士气的佩普
Pep, pep-talker.
挺胸扬肩 大杀四方
Shoulders back. Smash it.
这位先生拥有 超级计算机一般的大脑 说真的
The... The... The... The man has a mind like a supercomputer, honestly.
绝对不能低估他
He's never to be underestimated.
他把肩膀向后一仰 继续走了
Put his shoulders back, walked on,
我不知道啊 应该参与了一次很棒的训练营吧
and, I don't know, presumably had a wonderful training camp.
曼城
Manchester City.
这可是英超联赛 接连获得的英超冠军
I mean, EPL. Back-to-back EPL championships.
休斯顿是他们今年 美国巡回赛的大本营
Houston will be their base for their US tour this year.
首场比赛是在休斯顿
First match here in Houston
周六他们前往蓝波球场 跟拜仁慕尼黑比赛
then they head to Lambeau Field against Bayern Munich on Saturday.
对 凯文! 射门!
Yes, Kev! Shoot!
嘿 等等 这里!
Hey, wait, come on!
哈兰德!
Haaland!
就这样 伙计们! 今天就这样吧!
That's all, mate! That's it, boys!
你在休斯顿的入会歌♥... -你拍了视频吗?
Your initiation song... In Houston. - Have you got a video?
对啊 你拍下来了?
Oh yeah, you got this one?
你真的拍下来了?
You actually filmed it?
请保持安静
Quiet, please.
压力很大
The pressure was high.
伸出手
♪ Reaching out ♪
触摸我
♪ Touching me ♪
触摸你...
♪ Touching you... ♪
到最后我很享受 但在那之前相当可怕
At the end I enjoyed, but the minute before was horrible.
我比在球场上还紧张
I was more nervous than on the pitch.
(胡利安·阿尔瓦雷斯)
纪录片里有了这个 一定牛逼坏了
This in the documentary is gonna be the best.
(埃尔林·哈兰德)
恐怕我一说完 你就要放这一段
You're probably gonna show this probably right after I say this.
如果我请你跳舞 你愿意吗?
♪ Would you dance If I asked you to dance? ♪
你会逃跑 永远不回头吗?
♪ Would you run and never look back? ♪
我觉得在舞台表现方面 我是最棒的
I think, performance-wise, I was the best.
要说歌♥声的话 我觉得卡尔文最棒
Maybe voice, I think Kalvin was the best,
他真的很投入 就是... 真的投入
he really went into it, like... really.
给我一个好的理由 为什么我可以永远不改变
♪ Give me one good reason Why I should never make a change ♪
宝贝 如果你...
♪ Baby if you... ♪
我同意埃尔林的观点 真的
I agree with Erling, to be honest.
我的更多的是...
Mine was more of just...
这是那种歌♥ 你可以跟着唱
It's one of them songs that, you know, you can sing along to
哪怕一直在播放原音
even if music's playing in the back.
这会让你听起来唱得好一些
It makes you sound a little bit better, so...
我觉得我开始唱的时候 他们很惊讶
I think everyone were surprised when I started singing.
我可以成为你的英雄 宝贝...
♪ I can be your hero, baby... ♪
我觉得舞台表现力是最重要的
I think performance is the most important thing.
所以我觉得我是最棒的
So I think I was the best.
你可以让我无法呼吸
♪ You can take my breath away ♪
我可以唱整首吗?
Can I take the whole song, or...
哈兰德! 哈兰德!
Haaland! Haaland!
本周三在NRG体育场 将会是一个怎样精彩的夜晚
What a night it's gonna be on Wednesday at NRG Stadium.
我们怀着无比激动的心情来欢迎
We couldn't be more excited
英格兰足球超级联赛的冠军 曼城
to welcome the English Premier League champions, Manchester City.
德布劳内 进球!
Kevin De Bruyne, goal!
他们真的是这项运动中 真正的全球品牌之一
They are one of the true global brands in the sport.
我们在想什么呢?
What we thinkin'?
他们可是在社交媒体上有一亿粉丝
You're talkin' about 100 million followers on social media.
他们是最优中的最优
I mean, you're talkin' about the best of the best.
埃尔林!
Erling!
我跟你说过!
I told you!
我就是来踢这种球的 我就是为了踢这种球才来的
That's why I'm here. Exactly these balls, that's why I'm here.
我说:"快去" 他的大长腿就伸出来了!
I said, "Get in there". And he's got that big, long leg out!
嘿 第二球 低而远 快点! 别动 你 罗德里...
Hey, hit the second ball long, low. Come on! Stay there. You, Rodri...
社区盾杯的比赛 很多人并不热衷
The Community Shield is a game that most people that are not involved,
他们说这比赛不重要 但你一旦到了赛场 就会很想赢
they say it doesn't matter, but once you're there, you wanna win it.
这相当于本赛季的揭幕 曼城对阵利物浦
It's the curtain raiser. City came up against Liverpool
利物浦最近几年 都在尤尔根·克洛普的管理之下
who, over the last few years, under Jürgen Klopp
一直是曼城最大的对手
had actually been their biggest rivals,
而且就在前一个赛季 他们试图争夺属于他们自己的三连冠
and only the season before had potentially gone for their own Treble.
很快开始!
Start quick!
能给我点水吗?
Can I get a water?
我们要在这里说几句 各位!
We need to be talking... Everyone!
要想赢得一切 现在就要开始赢
To win everything we need to start winning now, 'ey?
我们是在跟自己对抗 不是利物浦
We compete against ourselves, not Liverpool.
这点你们清楚
You know that.
谁都会失手
Anyone can play bad.
尽可能打到最好
You have to try to play as best as possible.
别忘了 我们是冠军
And don't forget, never, we are the champions.
我们能在这里 是因为我们赢了英超
We're here because we won the Premier League.
接下来的11个月 你们就要捍卫王冠了
During 11 months, you're going to defend the crown.
比赛很激烈 但我们还不够好
It was a tight game, but we were not good enough.
我做得不够好
I was not good enough.
哈兰德 哦! 他自己都不敢相信自己失手了
Haaland, oh! He can't believe he's missed it.
(曼城1-3利物浦)
大家一起过来
In here, all together.
(团结)
好了 就说几句
All right, just a few words, guys.
当我要作出不利于你们的决定时
When I take a decision against you, against you, against all of you,
对我来说 很难做
for me, it's tough.
我不想这样 但你们必须尊重这些决定
I don't want it, but you have to respect it.
你们付出了一切 我知道
You gave everything, I know.
但这还不够
But it was not enough.
这里清醒 这里也要清醒
Fresh here, fresh here.
这周 我要对你们多下功夫
This week, I'm gonna work on you a little bit more.
(西汉姆「客场」 只剩一天)
爱你! 去吧 伙计们!
I love you! Go to the ball, guys!
埃尔林! 这边 这边!
Erling! Erling!
他能引导我们 这点很好!
I love that! He guide us!
他引导我们去逼抢
He guide us when we are going to do the press.
如果你签下了一个顶级前锋
If you sign a super striker,
不代表马上就会有效果
it doesn't mean that it's going to click instantly.
可能永远不会 你永远无法确定
It might never click. You never know.
佩普总是明确表示 他们必须配合适应哈兰德
Pep always made it clear that they had to adapt to Haaland.
我们已经很习惯看到 曼城球员在球场上移♥动♥
We got so used to seeing City move around on the pitch,
以不同的方式 与进攻球员配合 非常独特
linking with the attacking players in a different way, and very unique,
这些都很有意思
and it was all very interesting.
实际上 在哈兰德来之前的两年里
ively, for two years running up to Haaland arriving,
他们并没有一个传统意义上的中锋 如果可以这么说的话
they hadn't really played with a traditional center forward, if you like.
进球在整个球队里分散得很平均
The goals were very much more spread around the team,
但他们还是赢了联赛的冠军 所以我想这就是佩普的天才之处
but they still won the league, so I suppose that's the genius of Pep,
他总能想到办法
that he finds a way of doing it.
然后哈兰德来了 就变成了 好吧 我们需要适应他
Then Haaland arrives and it becomes like, okay, we need... we need to adapt to him to...
让所有人都发挥出最佳状态
to get the best out for everyone.
京达! 正因为我们有你! 我太爱你了 京达
Gündo! You are there, my friend! I love you so much, Gündo.
我们赢了英超 正因为有你!
We won the Premier League because you were there!
凯文知道是因为有你!
And Kevin knows that you are there!
很好!
Yes! Yes!
贝尔纳迪基! 罗德里 贝尔纳迪基!
Bernardo... Bernardiki! Rodri, Bernardiki!
这位是贝尔纳迪基!
Bernardiki here!
我不记得了
I didn't... I didn't remember that.
贝尔纳迪基 进球!
Here Bernardiki, and goal!
这些跟他相处的时刻 训练时的反馈 很有意思
And these moments with him, these reactions in training, they're fun.
各位 我要退休了
Guys, I'm going to retire.
我要退休了
I'm going to retire!
我已经看到了我的理想球队 我...
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表