剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
and Charles, yeah, King Charles, so Charles, yeah.
这是他的文件
This is his paperwork for you.
这是你的兄弟
Oh! He's your brother!
都在里面了吗? -对
...here everything? - Right.
我很紧张 因为不知道 我的另一条狗约翰会有什么反应
I was nervous because I didn't know how my other dog John would react
因为他特别容易嫉妒
'cause he's a bit jealous always.
(罗德里)
我们带他进去吧
Let's bring him inside.
你好!
Hi!
是你啊 -这是新来的好朋友 对
It's you. - This is your new best friend. Yeah?
头几天 我总想:我♥干♥了什么? 他们互相讨厌
The first few days, I thought, "What have I done?" They hate each other.
约翰会因为吃的咬他 另一位会害怕
The other, John would bite him 'cause of food. The other one would be scared
睡在椅子或沙发下面
and sleep under chairs and under the couch.
有好几天 我都在想 我不该这么做
And then for a few days I was thinking, "I shouldn't have done this,"
现在 他们已经相亲相爱了
and now they just love each other.
特别好
It's perfect.
所以是的 头几天很艰难 现在好了
So, yeah, it was tough the first days, but now it's really good.
让我说声谢谢 谢谢你所做的一切
Let me say thank you. Thank you for everything.
不客气
No problem.
他会很受欢迎的 真的
He's gonna be so loved, really.
别吃醋 好吗?
Don't get jealous, huh?
比赛越来越激烈
The games coming thick and fast.
哈兰德又来了! 阿尔瓦雷斯!
Haaland's there again! Álvarez!
曼城 又一次令人惊叹的表现
Well, City, impressive yet again.
南安普敦 对我们来说是一场很重要的比赛
Southampton is an important fixture for us.
坎塞洛 还是进了!
Cancelo. And still!
曼城将升至英超联赛比分的榜首
And City will move to the top of the Premier League table.
又一次相当出色的表现
Another quite brilliant performance.
回传
Back pass.
一个都做不到 你就做五个俯卧撑 好吗?
If you don't do one, you do five push-ups for me, okay?
这一季 我们似乎看到了 你顽皮的一面
This season, we seem to have seen a really playful side of you,
如果你不介意我这么说的话 尤其是在训练场上
if you don't mind me saying, on the training pitch in particular.
不会 我挺喜欢这样的 说实话
No, I'm just enjoying it, to be honest.
你今天牛逼了
You fly today.
最重要的是 不论你在什么时候过来
The main thing is that just, whenever you come in,
马上就能开心地融入
I enjoy it straightaway.
不仅是队员们 还有工作人员
It's not just the team, it's the staff.
每次当你有些难过
Every time when you may be a bit sad,
你一回到这里 马上就会开心起来
when you come back in the building, straightaway you are happy
因为大家会说些足球的段子
because, you know, it's the football banter, the...
开开玩笑 工作人员跟大家相处得也很好
the jokes, the staff is so good with each other.
从这个集体里 你能感受到积极的氛围
You get a positive feeling from this group.
你必须有这种集体的意识 场上场下都要有
You need to have this collective mindset, on and off the pitch.
那些聊天 互开玩笑的开心时刻
Those moments of chatting, of having fun and jokes.
(胡利安·阿尔瓦雷斯)
工作的时候 我们也会好好工作
Then when we have to work, we work as well,
这有助于让我们在这里的每一天 过得更开心
but that helps us to have a good time here every day
所以说 生活在曼城的世界很棒
and that's why it's great to live in the world of City.
哦 你不传...嘿 -好!
Oh, you're not handing... Hey. - Olé!
虽然我可能是最安静的球员之一
Even though I'm... I'm probably one of the quietest players
在我们球队里
that we have on the squad, um...
我觉得时不时地这样玩一下还不错
I think, from time to time, it's... it's nice to... to live these kind of moments.
又是冠军了 伙计们
Champions again, guys.
我很高兴能成为队长 很高兴能成为曼城的球员
I'm enjoying being the captain, I'm enjoying to be a Man City player,
跟这群家伙们在一起
you know, to be with this... with this group of lads.
(约什·威尔逊-埃斯布兰德)
是你吗? 是你吗?
It was you? It was you?
不是我 -你为什么撒谎 兄弟?
It wasn't me. - Why you lyin', bro?
是约翰 -嘿! 是他好吗?
It was John. - Aye! It was him, innit?
摔跤是怎么回事?
What's all the wrestling about?
你知道吗? 我都不知道那具体是怎样的
I... I... D'you know what? I don't even know what it was.
京多那次 是因为我们有天一起走出去
I think the one with Gündo was we was just walkin' out one day,
他看起来有点累 我就问他:"你没事吧 京多? "
and he looked tired, and I was like, "You all right, Gündo?"
早上好 朋友
Morning, pal.
他说:"有点累"
He's like, "A bit tired."
我说:"你需要摔跤 我们来摔跤吧"
I went, "You need to wrestle. Let's have a wrestle."
说句公道话 他比我想象的更强壮
To be fair to him, he was a bit stronger than I expected.
我想 他用不了多久就会认输了吧
I thought, "Oh, he's gonna be tapping out in a minute,"
但平心而论 他还真的撑了一会儿
but he had a little bit, to be fair.
现在每次训练前 斯科特都会问我
Scott keeps asking me before every training session now
想不想再来一次摔跤 你知道嘛
if I want another wrestle, you know?
但上几周地面有点湿 还有风
But it was a bit wet and windy the last few weeks,
所以我说我们等天气好点了再来吧
so I suggested that we will do it when the weather is a bit better.
我摔得挺好啊! 没想到吧? -是的 你很强壮
I did well! You didn't expect it? - Yeah, you're strong.
热身得很不错 -对 我现在很热了!
Good warm-up, that. - Yeah. Oh, I'm warm now!
每个赛季都会有非常艰难的时刻
There's some really tough times that come within a season,
在外人看来 只要你有才能 你就能成功
and from the outside, people think well, because you have talent, you'll achieve it,
但历史告诉我们 有太多俱乐部了
but history shows that there's so many clubs out there
他们有很优秀的球员
where they have good players,
但他们缺乏共同出击 最终取胜所需要的和谐与团结
but they don't have that harmony and the unity to go out and be successful together.
就曼城而言 这些球员 这些工作人员
But as far as Man City goes, the players, the staff,
大家都在往同一个方向使劲 而且他们关系和睦
everybody's pulling in the same direction, and they actually like each other,
这一点 我保证能让他们走得很远
which I promise you goes a long, long way.
冰淇淋机来了!
The ice cream machine is here!
马赫雷斯对阵格拉巴拉
Mahrez against Grabara.
格拉巴拉扑救成功!
And Grabara saves it!
曼城人数减少至10人 塞尔希奥·戈麦斯被罚下场
City down to ten, Sergio Gomez sent off,
但曼城又一次零失球
but Manchester City have another clean sheet.
依然保持不败
They stay unbeaten.
(利物浦「客场」只剩两天)
(欢迎来到一线队中心)
球不错!
Nice ball!
我得把它带来
I've gotta bring it in.
请多拍本的镜头 少拍点我
Make sure you put it on Ben more than me.
因为他喜欢被人关注 -小心点说话
'Cause he loves the attention. - Behave.
本 跟我们说说你今天要做什么
Ben, talk us through what you're doing today.
别让我难堪 菲尔 -来 跟我们说说
Don't put me on the spot, Phil. - Come on, talk us through it.
你把我的工作都做了
You're doing my job for me.
他的足跟脂肪垫发炎了
He's got an inflamed fat pad in his heel.
有点疼痛 有点红肿 但比之前好太多了
A bit sore and a bit angry, but it's a lot better than what it was.
你的第一个商业活动什么时候?
What time's your first commercial?
我觉得是一点左右
I think around one.
罗尼在托儿所吗?
Ronnie in, um... nursery?
对
Yeah.
我有点希望他能来呢 -是吗?
I was half expecting him to come in. - Did you?
对
Yeah.
我想他晚点可能会来拍照 应该会的
I think he might be coming in later for a photo anyways.
是吗? -对
Is he? - Yeah.
是他签还是谁签?
So who... Is he signing or who is?
在这里签名 动笔吧
Sign here. Pen to paper.
是他来签吧? 他会做得比你更好的!
It's him signing, no? He's gonna be better than you!
我知道 他会的 希望如此 这是我的目标
I know, he will be. Hopefully. That's the aim.
本时段突发新闻 对曼城来说也是一则好消息
Breaking news this hour, and good news for Manchester City
曼城正准备周日前往安菲尔德球场
as they prepare to go to Anfield on Sunday,
根据天空体育台的直播
live on Sky Sports,
菲尔·福登已与这个英超冠军队
because Phil Foden has signed a contract extension
签订了续约合同
with the Premier League champions.
因为他在少年时期就是曼城的球迷
He is a boyhood City fan,
我想这是球迷更乐于见到的
and I think there's nothing fans like more
即看到从自己身边走出来的球员 从青训营一路成为巨星
than seeing one of their own players come through the academy to become a star.
我觉得他能取得这些 不仅是因为才能
I think he was awarded not only because of his talent,
还因为他的耐心
but also for his patience.
曼城球迷可以多看他几年
City fans will enjoy him for a lot more years to come,
你会觉得他有潜力 能取得更多成就
and you feel there's a lot more gears he can go through.
他就是有这个能力
He's got, uh... He's got that much talent.
来吧 罗尼 过来
Come on, Ronnie. Come on.
快过来 我知道你一定特别想
Come and get in now. I know you've been dying to.
到我这里来
Come round here to me.
来吧 罗尼 -我们要拍照了
Come on, Ronnie. - Come on, we're getting a photo.
来吧
Come on.
这边
This way.
没错
True.
你看到他挥手了吗?
Are you seeing him waving?
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表