剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表
他们踢 你们踢得更厉害
They kick, you kick more.
他们跑 你们跑得更多
They run, you run more.
我们必须承担起责任!
We have to take responsibility!
你们必须全情投入!
You have to feel it!
否则就白干了!
Otherwise, for nothing!
《众志成城:曼城三冠王之路》
剧名:《第二集:我们必须承担起责任》
我无法理解 我这么好的团队去哪儿了?
I can't see what's happening. Where's my good team?
我们出去 不行
We go out. No.
套头衫 运动衫
Jumper. Sweater.
(罗德里 杰克·格里利什)
(佩普·瓜迪奥拉)
欢迎大家回到各自的身边
Guys, welcome back to everyone.
我们要稍微讨论一下
We're going to talk a little bit
对阵曼联时的组织进攻方式
the way we have to make a buildup against United.
要想了解曼联与曼城之间的恩怨
To understand the rivalry between Manchester United and Manchester City,
你必须先成为历史学家
you have to be a historian.
这是曼城梦寐以求的日子
It's a dream day for Manchester City.
T恤上的文字说明了一切
The T-shirt says it all.
你必须还得是心理学家
You have to be a psychologist.
可能还要成为一个心理治疗师
You have to be probably a therapist as well
因为这相当激烈
because it is absolutely ferocious.
经历了曼联占据主导的岁月
You had that amazing period of United dominance,
随后被2008年开始崛起的曼城追上 如今是他们的天下
and then City, who were a coming force since 2008, have now taken over,
曼城球迷也很乐意见到 尽管曼城一直在夺冠
and City fans have absolutely loved the fact that while they've been winning trophies,
曼联始终在努力重振旗鼓
United have been trying to pick themselves up
在亚历克斯·弗格森 管理的黄金岁月结束之后
after the incredible era they had under Alex Ferguson.
在我们即将对战的敌人面前
In front of the opponents we're going to face,
永远要争取最高水准
always expect the best quality.
这是毫无疑问的
There's no doubt about that.
这是一场德比 意义重大 所以你必须准备充分
It's a derby. It means a lot, so you have to be ready for this game.
如果前锋在这里 你就去那里!
If the striker is here, you go there!
球场会爆满 他们会支持我们 不离不弃
The stadium will be full, and they will support us, behind us,
当然 他们知道我们会全力以赴
and of course they know we're going to do our best.
不管怎样 我很期待
I'm looking forward, anyway.
在镜头外 你将看到城市...
Out of shot, you'll see be able to see the City...
如果你面对的球队是曼联这样的
When you've got a team like Manchester United,
考虑到他们的历史 荣耀 以及新教练埃里克·滕哈赫
with all their history and all their pride and a new coach in Erik ten Hag,
在很多层面上 这都会是一场德比中的德比
it... on so many levels, it was going to be the derby of derbies.
(哈兰德 9号♥)
今天是个特别的日子
It is a special day.
没有什么能比得上曼彻斯特德比
There is nothing quite like a Manchester derby.
来吧 孩子们 快点过来!
Come on, boys. Come on, boys. Come on!
毫不留情 来吧 -是的 快过来 靠近点 好的
Be ruthless. Come on. - Right, come here, guys. Close. Vale.
曼城!
City! City! City! City!
各位 看着彼此
Look at each other, guys.
看着彼此
Look at each other.
看着彼此 各位 看着对方的眼睛
Look each other, guys. Look your eyes.
看着彼此
Look each other.
开始吧? 好吗?
Let's go?
好还是不好? -好 来吧 加油!
Yeah? Yes or no? - Yeah. Come on. Come on!
球员在等待上场 现场的气氛持续升温
The players in the tunnel. The atmosphere building.
在那场比赛中 我觉得我们非常专注
I felt like we was fully focused in that game,
从哨声响的那一刻起 我们便直视他们
and, from the second the whistle went, we looked right at it,
一开始就让他们感受到压力
and we put 'em under pressure very early on.
这场面 这竞争的氛围
Quite a setting. Quite a rivalry.
接下来的几小时将是激烈的
And a fiery couple of hours lies ahead.
曼城像一台高效的机器 顺利地运转着
City are clicking through the gears here.
来自贝尔纳多的传中 福登! 1比0
The cross comes in from Bernardo. Foden! 1-0!
相当出色的开局!
Absolutely brilliant start!
菲尔·福登 对阵曼联的第一个进球 他当然开心坏了
Phil Foden. First goal against United, and boy, is he enjoying it.
曼城获得了一个角球 哈兰德离开球门线
City's corner comes in. Haaland off the line.
过去了吗? -进球
Did it cross? - Goal.
是的 曼城2比0领先
Yes, it did. 2-0, City!
这是本场比赛中哈兰德的首次尝试 毫无意外 直接入网
And Haaland's first chance in the game inevitably goes into the net.
进球机器又运转起来了
The goal machine is clicking again.
到德布劳内那里了 曼城有人在那边
On it goes to De Bruyne. City have men over here.
德布劳内 哈兰德! 3比0
De Bruyne. Haaland! 3-0.
曼城一直以这样的水准在比赛
City is just playing at this level.
非常棒
It was amazing.
到目前为止 曼联还一次都没尝试过
And so far, United have not had a single attempt.
我觉得比赛本身就会让你充满干劲
I think the game itself should motivate you.
谁不想赢一场德比呢
Everyone wants to win a derby.
现在是哈兰德与林德勒夫
Haaland now, up against Lindelof.
进去了 4比0!
Plays it in. 4-0!
4比0!
4-0!
曼城打得非常漂亮
Absolutely brilliant from City.
4比0 我不能说它不好 但没达到完美
4-0. I cannot say it's bad, but it's not perfect.
面对曼联这样的球队 你要更有驱动力 前进!
Against team Manchester United, you have to drive more. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
你们很棒
You were brilliant,
但我要逼你们做到更完美 各位
but I push you all to be more perfect, guys.
我要逼你们做到更完美
I push you to be more perfect.
德布劳内快速推进 传给格里利什
De Bruyne skips forward, onto Grealish.
在他面前的是达洛特
Dalot in front of him.
戈麦斯叠瓦跑动 传给了德布劳内
Gomez on his overlap, goes inside to De Bruyne.
进了 哈兰德! 5比1
Inside. Haaland! 5-1.
帽子戏法 埃尔林·哈兰德
Hat trick, Erling Haaland.
转身 继续前进 哈兰德 传给福登
Turns, keeps on going, Haaland, on to Foden.
福登! 6比1!
Foden! 6-1!
哈兰德 三个进球和两次助攻
I mean, Haaland, three goals and two assists.
福登 作为本地人 本地球队支持者 在德比中做到这一点...
Foden, the local boy, the local supporter, to do that in a derby...
我的第一个帽子戏法 对战曼联 而且是主场
First hat trick against Man United, at home as well,
我觉得不会有更好的表现了 所以这绝对称得上
I don't think it gets much better than that, so... It definitely sticks out
我身为曼城球员的最好的回忆之一
for one of my best memories in a City shirt.
谁会把比赛用球带回家?
Who is gonna take the match ball home?
我觉得埃尔林已经赢的够多了
I think Erling's won enough, an't he?
我当时想 埃尔 拜托 就给我一个比赛用球吧
So I was like, "Erl, come on, mate. Give me a match ball for once."
对你来说这是家常便饭了
You know, "You're used to this."
几乎每场你都能拿一个
You get it at nearly every game.
我们一人一个 好吗?
We'll get one each, no?
那必须的 -一人一个
Yeah. - I think we have to.
上半场一个 下半场一个
One ball for the first half, one for the second.
我们一人拿了一个
We, uh... We got one ball each. Uh...
对他来说 也是一次兴奋的体验
Also for him, what a crazy experience for him. Uh...
作为一个曼彻斯特人 一定觉得很神奇
As a... As a Mancunian, it must've been a crazy feeling for him,
但对我来说也很特别
uh... but also for me, really special.
在我们的主场 击败了他们 这感觉非常好
We smashed them at home, uh... and it was... it was so nice.
我想跟大家合个影
I want to take a picture all together, guys.
我们得庆祝一下
We have to celebrate that.
你们能用我的手♥机♥帮我拍张照吗?
Guys, can you take my picture on my phone, please?
来吧 大家一起过来
Guys, all together here.
曼城!
City! City! City!
曼城!
City! City! City!
曼城!
City! City! City!
太棒了 伙计们!
Bravo, guys!
在伊蒂哈德球场的这个下午 真是难以置信
An incredible afternoon at the Etihad.
史上进球数量最多的曼市德比
The highest-scoring Manchester derby of all time.
菲尔·福登和埃尔林·哈兰德 都上演了帽子戏法
Phil Foden and Erling Haaland both got hat tricks.
他们回到了 与榜首阿森纳一分之差的位置
They're back to within a point of Arsenal at the top of the table.
他们很可怕 是很可怕的对手
They're scary. They're scary to face.
(曼城如此强大 简直不合理)
(第一 阿森纳 21分 第二 曼城 20分)
你好
Hi.
(伊内斯·托马斯 小狗约翰)
嘿 约翰!
Hey, John!
(上一个赛季)
这是约翰
This is John.
他以约翰·斯通斯的名字命名 我的大个子朋友约翰·斯通斯
He was named after John Stones, my big friend John Stones.
我觉得很适合 他是个漂亮的孩子 很聪明
I think it suits him. He's a beautiful boy. Intelligent.
你好 -我的天啊 不敢相信!
Hello. - Oh my God. I can't believe it!
为什么叫查尔斯 而不是凯尔?
Why the name Charles, and not maybe Kyle?
也许凯尔也行
Maybe Kyle.
那还挺不错的 说实话
Yeah, that would've been a good one, to be fair.
不过不是的 叫查尔斯是因为他来自威尔士
No, Charles because, uh... he came from... from Wales,
然后叫查尔斯 因为查尔斯国王 所以叫查尔斯 对的
剧集 | 齐心协力:三冠王(2024) | 导航列表