我至今还是会看见他
I still see him, man.
祝你好运
Well, good luck, yeah?
好 走吧
Right, come on.
好
Yeah.
有几个是要去法♥院♥的 他们先走
Some of these are up in court, so they'll go first.
有些移监的则是其次
Some of them are moving prison, so they go second.
而你是要出狱
But you are getting out,
所以是最后 -好
so you'll go last. - OK.
祝你好运 马克 -谢谢
Good luck, mate. - Oh, thanks.
你好 麦克先生
All right, Mr Mac?
你好 马克
All right, Mark?
可以坐下吗
Can I?
可以…
Yeah. Yeah.
你是去听判
You up for sentencing?
对
Yeah.
你是出狱
Yeah. You getting out?
对
Yeah.
最后总共关了多久
How long did you do in the end?
两年
Two years.
欢乐时光总是过得特别快 对吧
Time flies when you're having fun, eh? - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
你会被判几年
How long will you get?
运气好的话三年
Three, if I'm lucky.
不然就是五年
Five, if I'm not.
但不会关在这里
I won't be doing it here, though.
跟你一样四年的话我就要开骂了
Offer me four and I'd snatch your hand off.
你是个好狱警
You were a good officer.
严格却也公平
Firm but fair, you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
庭上 我不能供出他的名字
Your Honour, I can't give you his name.
虽然他人在监狱
You know, he's in jail
却能指挥远在两百哩外另一所监狱的手下
and yet he can order men 200 miles away in another jail
殴打我的儿子
to batter me son.
如果我说了 憾事只会重演
And if I give you his name, then it'll just happen again.
你说过若我不把他供出来
Now, you told me if I don't name his name, then...
就会判我较长的刑期
you know, I'll get a longer sentence.
但既然愿意走私毒品到我自己的监狱
But I was prepared to smuggle drugs into me own prison
以保护我的儿子
to protect my son.
我一个任职22年、资历无懈可击的狱警
You know, me, an officer, 22 years' impeccable service,
走私毒品到自己的监狱
smuggling drugs into his own nick.
既然我都愿意这么做
And if I was prepared to do that
以保护我们的儿子
to protect our son
为他多坐一年的牢 我更在所不惜
then I'm more than ready to do another year or so for him, Your Honour.
你无懈可击的工作表现会被纳入考量
Consideration will be given to your impeccable career
认罪亦可减刑三分之一
and the full one-third discount for your guilty plea,
不过综观所有情节 这是仅有的宽限
but, in all the circumstances, that is all that can be offered.
艾瑞克麦克纳利 你将要服刑四年
Eric McNally, you will go to prison for four years.
请把他带下去
Take him down, please.
请先站在一旁
Just to one side, please.
过去吧
Go through.
你好
Hiya.
看看你
Look at you!
一 年 后
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
谢谢你愿意来
Thanks for coming.
你想先坐下吗
Would you like to sit down?
要喝点什么
Do you want something?
不用…谢谢 -茶或咖啡
No. No, thanks. - Tea or coffee?
真的不用 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
介意我问你家里的情况吗
Do you mind if I ask how your family are?
不介意
No.
他们都很好
They're... good.
你也有一个儿子
You've got a son?
对 他叫汤姆
Yeah... Tom.
他好吗 -汤姆 他也很好
How's he? - Tom? He's... he's good, too.
听说你写信给我
You wrote me a letter.
上面说了什么
What did it say?
对 我带来了
I've... got it here. There it is.
“对不起”
"Sorry."
是的
Yeah.
我看了又能帮到谁
Who does it help... me reading it?
是你还是我
You or me?
我
Me.
汤姆知道你坐牢吗
Does... Tom know you were in prison?
知道
Yeah.
他知道你犯了什么错吗
Does he know what you did?
知道
Yeah.
我的过错会永远被记住
People will always know what I did.
所有人都会知道
Everybody.
这是我亏欠自己的
I owe it to me.
亏欠你和你的孩子
I owe it to you. I owe it to your kids.
更亏欠你的丈夫
And I owe it to your husband.
这是我的地址
This is my address.
如果你再写信来
If you write again, I...
我一定会看
I will read it.
其实我也想要原谅你
I want to forgive you, you see.
我必须原谅你 因为…
I need to forgive you, because it's...
但我做不到
But I can't.
我试过却做不到
I've... tried, and I can't.
不过我会继续尝试
But I'll keep on trying.
我答应你会继续尝试
I promise you I'll keep on trying.
或许有一天
Maybe one day.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有做到滴酒不沾吗
Have you managed to stay teetotal?
有
Yeah.
已经将近四年了
It's been nearly four years now.