I'm going to be your date for the day, all right? - Yes, boss.
葬礼通常会让人百感交集 情绪激动
Funerals can be emotional. Things get heated.
如果过程中 你或你的亲友让我感觉受威胁
So, if any time I feel threatened by you, your family or your friends,
我们就会直接上车回来
then we'll get in that car and we'll come straight back here.
明白吗 -是 老大
Is that understood? - Yes, boss.
上车
In you go.
前台呼叫 受刑人科布登
Reception. Got prisoner Cobden,
CEVC3944在此 确认吗
CEVC 3944 here. Check?
好了没有
Right, are we done?
你们搜完了没 -那台电视
Are you done, yeah? - That telly.
不 拜托不要拆我的电视
Nah, don't be pulling me telly apart.
收到
Copy that. All good for release.
可以放行 -了解
Copy that. All good for release. - OK.
可以了 -多谢
All good. - Ta.
这是你的 -对
Yours? - Yeah.
不是你室友的 -不是 他去参加爸爸的葬礼
Not your mate's? - Nah. Listen, he's burying his dad.
对 与他无关 责任在我
It's nowt to do with him. It's me.
他不知情 -你先站好
He knew nothing about it. - Stand there.
CE272呼叫前台
CE272 to reception.
出事了
Something's wrong.
引擎熄火
Engine off.
科布登
Cobden? - Yeah.
是
Cobden? - Yeah.
你走不了了
You're going nowhere.
什么
What?
我们在你牢房♥里搜出手♥机♥
They've just found a phone in your cell.
手♥机♥ -对
A phone? - Yeah.
他跟我说处理掉了
He told me he got rid of it. - Oh, mate!
兄弟啊
He told me he got rid of it. - Oh, mate!
怎么了
What?
“他跟我说处理掉了”
"He told me he got rid of it."
所以你是知情的
So you knew about it?
那现在怎么办
Oh, well, what are we going to do now?
别想走了
We're going nowhere.
只能带你回去
We'll have to get you back.
可是今天是我父亲的葬礼
It's me father's funeral.
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
藏在哪里 -电视后面
Where was it? - Back of the telly.
你说你丢掉了
You told me you got rid of it.
说话小心一点 好吗
Watch what you're saying, will you?
他知道了
He knows.
怎么会知道
How?
是我告诉他的
Cos I told him.
为什么
Why?
因为我是笨蛋
Cos I'm an idiot.
你明明说处理掉了
You told me you got rid of it.
我骗你的
Well, I lied.
所以那天晚上东西在这里
So it was here that night?
我需要打电♥话♥问我爸的情况的那晚
That night I needed to phone about me dad?
对
Yeah.
你却说没有
And you said it wasn't.
对
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
如果让你用了 我会有麻烦
Well, if you'd have used it, I'd be in trouble.
是不是显得我很胆小
Makes me a total knob, don't it?
对 把妈妈卖♥♥了换毒品的那种胆小
Yeah. Total knob... who'd sell his mother for drugs.
没错
Yeah.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们要被拆开
They're splitting us up.
走吧
This way, son.
马克
Mark.
应该有人通知家里你不参加葬礼了
Someone should phone and let them know you won't be at the funeral.
要由我来吗
Should I do that?
麻烦你了
Please.
我可以跟他们要葬礼流程表
I could get the order of service from them
我们自己在这里的礼拜堂
and we could follow it in the chapel.
举办小小的弥撒
Have our own little Mass.
你意下如何
Would you like that?
你可以这么做吗
Are you allowed to do that?
我可以照你的意思去做
I can do what you need me to do.
好
OK.
那是你的致词稿吗
Is that your speech?
对
Yeah.
要我寄电子邮件给他们吗
Shall I email it to them?
麻烦你了
Please.
你♥爸♥爸现在应该已经到了
So, your dad will be getting there round about now.
是的
Yes.
你妈妈跟在后面
Your mum following.
有谁陪她
Who'll be with her?
我太太艾莉西亚
My wife Alicia.
我儿子汤姆
My son Tom.
和我阿姨琼恩
My Aunt Joan.
谢谢
Thank you.
还会有其他几辆车 但我不晓得车上有谁
There'll be other cars, but I don't know who'll be in them.
我爸爸比他的兄弟姐妹都长命
Me dad outlived his siblings...
不过他们都有小孩
but they all had kids,
所以他们和他们的后代
so they'll all be there. And their kids, they'll... they'll all be there.
全都会到
so they'll all be there. And their kids, they'll... they'll all be there.
达根神父会在棺木上洒圣水
Father Duggan will sprinkle the coffin with holy water.
我们以此水回忆约翰的受洗
With this water, we call to mind John's baptism.
在基♥督♥为我们进入死亡深水的同时
As Christ went through the deep waters of death for us,
愿祂带领约翰进入复活和蒙救赎的
so may he bring John to the fullness of resurrection
生命的充满
and life with all the redeemed.
阿们 -阿们
Amen. - Amen.
让我们承认自己的罪
Let us acknowledge our sins,
才能做好准备
that we may prepare ourselves
赞颂神的奥秘
to celebrate the sacred mysteries.
我要向全能的神
I confess to almighty God,
和我的兄弟姐妹坦承
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
我犯了大罪
that I have greatly sinned
在我的思想和话语中
in my thoughts and in my words,
在我的作为
in what I have done
以及未能达成的作为中
and in what I have failed to do
由于我的过错
through my fault,
由于我的过错
through my fault
由于我最大的过错
through my most grievous fault.
我要请求万福圣母玛莉亚
Therefore I ask blessed Mary ever-Virgin,
所有天使与圣人
all the Angels and Saints,
还有你们 我的兄弟姐妹
and you, my brothers and sisters,
向我们的天主
to pray for me to the Lord our God.
为我祷告
to pray for me to the Lord our God.
阿们
Amen.
很遗憾今天马克无法前来
Sadly, Mark... can't be here today, but...
不过这原本是他要念的致词稿
this is the speech he would have read.
“约翰汤玛斯科布登
"John Thomas Cobden
生于困顿的1930年代
"was born in the 'hungry thirties',
在九个兄弟姐妹中排行第五
"the fifth of nine children,
全都是在同一栋排屋中长大
"all brought up in the same terraced house.
想必过得很辛苦
"Can't have been easy.
他取得奖学金进入一所天主教文法学校
"He passed the scholarship to a Catholic grammar school,
却讨厌这所学校 在15岁时离开
"and hated it and left at 15.
当年文法学校的孩子
"Grammar school boys
绝对不会把手弄脏
"didn't get their hands dirty back then,
于是他去科克马许从事文职工作”
"so he took a job in the office at Kirkmarsh..."
“他也在那里认识了妈妈…”
"...and that's where he met Mum."
就是我
Me.
“他的退休生活都是在钓鱼
"His retirement he spent fishing
以及看足球比赛
"and watching football,
过去六、七年来
"and for the last six, seven years or so,
则是跟他的孙子汤姆一起看足球比赛”
"watching the football with his grandson Tom.
“约翰汤玛斯科布登