Where are you?
教堂林
Chapel Grove.
那里怎么样
What's it like?
看来还不错 管理很好的监狱
Looks OK. Good, well-run nick.
我在初夜房♥
I'm in a first-night cell,
要等明天才会分配舍房♥ 不过看来一切都很好
so won't be on the wing till tomorrow, but it's all looking good.
你觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe?
很安全…爸
Totally. Totally, Dad.
好 我们先安排探监
Right, well, look, we'll... we'll organize a VO
再尽快去看你 好吗 儿子
and we'll come and see you as soon as we can, son, yeah?
好 -好
All right. - Yeah.
需要寄什么过去吗
Do you need anything sending in?
那就寄…
Just send me--
好…我会准备
Yeah, OK. I'll sort that out.
贾瓦德
Jawad.
是 老大 -去你床上
Yes, boss. - On your bed.
为什么 老大 -因为我们要进去
Why, boss? - We're coming in.
什么 -压制你的室友
What? - Going to twist your padmate up.
什么 -来啊
What? - Come on, then!
你们这些混帐来啊
Come on, you fucking bastards! Come on, then!
来啊
Come on, then!
你们要干嘛…
What are you doing?!
在你床上坐好
Stay on your bed and shut up!
给我起来
Get off the fucking--
起来…
Get off! - My freaking head!
小心一点 兄弟 小心
Watch it, mate, watch it!
搞什么东西
What the fuck?!
这样太超过了 老大
Out of order, that, boss!
想申诉的话你知道流程
Any complaints, you know the procedure.
放开我 你们三个打我一个
You're dead hard, aren't you? Three of yous, one of me!
怎样 看什么
What? What are you looking at?
怎样
At what?!
敢威胁到我儿子 你就要付出代价
Threaten my son, and you pay for it.
喂 -嗨 爸
Hello? - Hiya, Dad.
儿子啊
Hi, son.
这里有人想跟你说话
There's someone here who wants a word with you.
真的吗
Yeah?
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad.
汤姆
Tom?
对
Yeah.
没想到你会在
Wasn't... wasn't expecting you.
是吗
No?
你妈知道你跟我说话吗
Does your mam know you're speaking to me?
不知道
No.
那我们好像不应该讲话
I'm not sure we should be, then.
爸 我都14岁了 我想跟谁说都可以
Dad, I'm 14. I can talk to whoever I want.
还不行 儿子
You can't, son.
我们能否说话完全是由她做主
It's entirely up to her... whether we speak together or not,
她并不希望如此
and she don't want it.
两分钟就好
Two minutes, then.
好吧…
OK. OK.
我想去看你
I want to come and see you.
我觉得不妥 儿子
I'm not sure about that, son.
目前不是好主意
It's not such a good idea right now.
我想要去看你 爸
I want to come and see you, Dad!
好吧 或许下次跟爷爷奶奶一起来吧
OK... maybe next time Gran and Grandad come.
好
Right.
你好吗
How are you?
我很好
Fine.
爷爷奶奶呢 他们好不好
Gran and Grandad, they all right?
也很好
Fine.
听到你的声音真好
It's lovely to hear your voice, son.
给我
Give us that, lad.
嘿
Hey.
把电♥话♥还我
Hey, give it me back.
拜托你还给我
Give me that back, please.
我正在跟儿子讲电♥话♥
I was on the phone to me son there,
所以拜托你还给我
so give it me back, please.
抢我的食物也就罢了 那只是我受苦
Look, it's one thing taking me food, that's me suffering.
可是抢我电♥话♥是我的家人会难过
But taking me call, that's me family suffering,
这样我不能接受 -请找约翰米尔纳
and that's not on, that. - John Milner, please.
马上还给我 -最近在干嘛
So, give it me back! - Yo, what's up?
还给我
Give it me back!
还我
Wha-- Yeah! Give it me back.
对
Yeah.
再不还我 我就揍你 我是说真的
If you don't give it me back, I'm going to hit you, I mean it.
来啊
Come on, then.
揍我啊
Hit me.
不好意思啊 亲爱的
Sorry about that...
可恶
Fuck.
你应该还手的
You should've hit him back.
我是老师
I'm a teacher.
我好歹也是个老师
A fucking teacher.
往后你会生不如死
Your life won't be worth living now.
他拍个不停
He hasn't stopped banging on.
没关系
Ta. 谢了
你要找我 -对
You've been asking for me? - Yeah.
什么事
What is it?
我只是想不通
Just wondering, boss.
想不通什么
Wondering what?
你们父子为何感情不睦
Why you and your lad don't get on.
我们好得很
We do.
现在他到了安全的地方
But he's somewhere safe now,
你碰不了他的地方
somewhere you can't lay a finger on him.
他在教堂林
He's in Chapel Grove.
你要是敢碰那孩子 我就杀了你
You lay a finger on that lad, and I'll fucking kill you!
我发誓一定会扭断你的头
I'll rip your head off, I swear to God.
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
不准接近他 听见没有 -放开他
Don't you go anywhere near him, do you hear me? - Let him go!
你快放手
Let him go!
放开我
Get him off me!
我发誓一定会杀了你
I swear to God, I'll kill you!
放开我
Get off me!