What are you doing, Dad?
我不会被抓的
I won't get caught.
你都不抱他
You never hug him.
为什么
Why not?
就是不爱抱 从来没抱过
Just don't. I never have.
对 可是现在他在坐牢
Yeah, but he's in prison now.
好 我要押利物浦队
All right, I'll have Liverpool,
曼城队和切尔西队赢
Man City, and Chelsea as bankers.
艾佛顿队和曼联队输
I'll have Everton and Man United to lose
其他都平手
and all the others to draw.
五队平手
Five draws?
对 -你确定
Yeah. - Are you sure?
叫香缇儿来听电♥话♥
Just put her on. Chantelle!
十分钟快到了 儿子 -约好周二5点要通话 我也打来了
Five o'clock-- Listen, ten minutes are nearly up, son, so
爷爷在吗 -是谁在吼叫
is Grandad there? - Who's that shouting?
市话和手♥机♥我都打过了
I phoned both numbers, landline and mobile! - Bloke on the other phone.
隔壁的人在讲电♥话♥ 爷爷在吗 -不 我没打错
I phoned both numbers, landline and mobile! - Bloke on the other phone. Is Grandad there?
不在 -听我说…
No. - No? Where is he?
不在 他去哪里了
No. - No? Where is he?
等等 我请奶奶来听
Here you are. I'll put Grandma on.
为什么 出了什么事
Why? What's wrong?
喂 -嘿
Hi. - Hiya.
对…两个号♥码我都打过了 -爸不在吗
I phoned both numbers! - Is me dad not there?
不在 -他在哪里
No. - Where is he?
你骗我 香缇儿 因为…
That's a lie, Chantelle!
我不想让你担心 他身体不舒服
I didn't want to worry you, but he's not well.
再说一次
Pardon? - He's not well.
他身体不舒服
Pardon? - He's not well.
他怎么了 -你没有在旁边等我电♥话♥
Wait! - Why, what's wrong with him?
他又发作了
He's had a bit of a do.
又是心脏吗 -你坐在那里
What, his heart again? - Sat there with your legs...
对 -腿还缠着汤尼
Yes. - ...round that Tony kid!
那他人在哪里 -汤尼那小子
So, where is he? - That Tony kid,
一直在肖想你
he's always sniffing round you!
马克 我听不到你的声音 -不好意思
Mark, love, I can't hear you. - Excuse me. Do you mind, mate?
可以小声一点吗 -我刚刚说什么 你这假利物浦人闭嘴
What have I just said?! Shut the fuck up now, you wool!
不好意思 妈 -不准挂我电♥话♥ 香缇儿
Sorry, Mam. - Chantelle, don't put the phone down!
他被救护车载走 进了加护病房♥ 我只知道这样
The ambulance took him in. He's in ITU. That's all I know.
不准挂我电♥话♥ 你…
Don't put the phone down on me.
不…你这个贱♥人♥
Don't! You fucking little slag!
你这个贱女人
You little slag!
我的天啊
You slag! - Oh, God.
不好意思 妈 他现在情况怎么样
Sorry, Mam. So, how is he now, then?
我不清楚
I don't know.
他没有反应
He wasn't responding.
他是失去意识吗 -我不清楚
Is he unconscious? - I don't know.
他是不是失去意识 -各自回牢房♥
Is he unconscious? - In your cell!
你没跟他去吗
Did you go in with him?
把电♥话♥放下 -你听得见吗
Put the phone down. - Can you hear me?
电♥话♥给我 -你干什么
Give me the phone. - What are you doing?
我正在跟我妈讲话 -所有人回牢房♥
I was on the phone to me mam-- - Back in your cell!
我不会再说第二次 马上回去
I won't tell you again. Get back to your cell now!
喂
Hello?
我只要求讲五分钟就好
A five-minute phone call, that's all I'm asking.
我若让你用电♥话♥ 所有人都会要求 放手
If I let you use the phone, they'll all want to use it. Now let go.
不要让我整晚担心我爸
Don't let me spend the night worried sick about me father.
请不要这样对我 -回你的牢房♥
Please don't do that to me. - Get back to your cells.
手不要拉着门 -不 我不会让你这么做
Let go of the door. - No. I won't let you do this.
不放手我就把你抓起来
If you don't let go, I'll nick you.
明天一早去找牧师
Speak to the chaplain first thing in the morning.
她或许能帮上忙
She might be able to help.
回牢房♥ -是 老大
Get in your cell. - All right, boss.
你那支手♥机♥还在吗
Have you still got that mobile?
抱歉 老兄 我没有手♥机♥了
I'm really sorry, mate. I haven't, you know.
被我处理掉了
I got rid of it.
真的很抱歉 老兄
I'm really sorry, mate. - Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
可以跟小姐说话吗 -好 没问题
Is it all right to talk to Miss just for a moment? - Yeah, sure.
就这样 -好
Hiya. - Yes.
不好意思
Sorry...
你能帮我一个忙吗
Could you do something for me? - Yes.
请说
Could you do something for me? - Yes.
昨天我爸好像心脏病发作
I think my father had a heart attack yesterday.
我很遗憾 -是啊
Oh, I'm sorry. - Yeah.
我想知道他的情况
I need to know how he is.
能请你帮我打这支电♥话♥吗 -是
I was wondering if you could phone this number, it's me mother's, and ask her. - Yeah, of course.
这是我母亲 请你问她 -好 没问题
I was wondering if you could phone this number, it's me mother's, and ask her. - Yeah, of course.
谢谢 -我马上就打
Thank you. - I'll do it right away.
谢谢你 小姐
Thanks, Miss.
多谢
Thanks.
小姐 你好吗 -你好
You all right, Miss? - Mm-hm.
他是不是走了
Has he gone?
是的
Yes.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你想打电♥话♥给你母亲吗 我可以安排
Would you like to phone your mother? I can organize that.
好的
Yeah.
好 麻烦你
Yes, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人陪你吗
Have you got anyone with you?
有
Yes.
艾莉西亚和我们家琼恩都在
Alicia's here. And our Joan.
他走得很平静 儿子
He died peacefully, son.
是因为我犯下的过错带来的羞耻感吗
Was it... was it the shame of what I did?
才把他害死的
Was it that that killed him?
绝对不是…
No. No.
你能来参加葬礼吗
Can you come to the funeral?
应该可以 可是…
I think so, but...
可是什么
But what?
我会铐上手铐 由警♥察♥戒护
I'll be handcuffed to an officer, so...
所以…
if...
如果你不希望我到场 我也能体谅
if you don't want me there, I'll understand.
我当然希望你到场
Of course I want you there.
而且我还希望你能致词
And I want you to speak about him as well.
我…
Oh. I...
我得挂了 妈
I'm going to have to go, Mam.
十分钟快到了 电♥话♥会断线 就这样
Ten minutes are up. It's going to go dead. All right.
准备好了吗 -好了
You ready? - Yeah.
你可以回去家里吗
Will you be able to go back to the house?
不行 只有教堂和墓园 然后就回来
No. Church, graveyard, back here.
了解
Right.
我好像不能祝你玩得开心 对吧
Well, I can't say, "Have a good one", can I?
不行
No.
那么希望一切顺利
Well, I hope it goes as well as it can.
谢谢
Thanks.
马克科布登 以特别许可序号♥80462戒护离监
Mark Cobden. Released with escort under special prison license, serial number 80462.
可以了 -多谢
OK. There we go, mate. - Ta.
好了
OK.
麻烦站进去
Step into here for me.
脱衣检查
Strip search, please.
出去 -为什么
Out. - Why?
牢房♥检查 -检查
Cell spin. - Cell spin?
对 -为什么
Yeah. - Why?
收到情报 -什么情报
Intel. - Intel about what?
麻烦出来
Out, please.
请蹲下
Squat, please.
好 裤子穿上 穿衣服
Right. Pants back on. Get dressed. - There's nothing here, though, boss.
这里什么都没有 老大 没有东西
Right. Pants back on. Get dressed. - There's nothing here, though, boss.
麻烦立刻出去
Out, please. Now.
你们是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time, you know.
好啦 我又不会乱跑
All right, I'm not going nowhere.
今天我会全程陪你 好吗 -是 老大