Yeah. - What are you in for?
猥亵儿童吗
Are you a nonce?
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
你有听到吗
Here, did you hear that?
大叔说他杀了人
The old man said he killed someone.
真的吗 你以为我们会相信吗
You expect us to believe that?!
我在楼下留了咖啡给你
I've left you a coffee downstairs.
没衬衫 -在篮子里
No shirts. - In the basket.
没烫吗
You haven't ironed 'em?
没有 我说过了我再也不烫衬衫
No. I told you, I'm not ironing your shirts any more.
你答应还是会烫制♥服♥的
You said you'd still iron my work shirts.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
你这女人 别急着走
For Christ's sake, woman!
大卫的房♥间可能还有一件
There might be one in David's room.
结婚22年
22 years married
你才突然决定要当个女性主义者
and you suddenly decide to turn into a feminist!
(克雷格摩尔监狱 员工与访客停车场)
(克雷格摩尔监狱)
凯伦
Karen?
(第1天)
马克科布登
Mark Cobden?
是 -只能回答“是 老大”
Yeah. - It's "Yes, boss.
“是 麦克纳利先生”或者“是 老大”
Yes, Mr McNally." or "Yes, boss."
是 老大
Yes, boss.
带着你的东西准备入监引导 跟我来
Get your stuff. Induction. Follow me.
先在这里等
Wait here.
厄文 很高兴又见面了
Irvine... Nice to see you again, lad.
是 老大
Yeah, boss.
全都跟我来
Follow me, you lot.
跟上
Come on.
我是你的指定狱警
I'm your personal officer.
有问题就来找我 好吗
Any problems, you come to me, right?
如果我没办法 也会找到能解决的人
If I can't sort it, I'll find someone who can.
是 老大
Right, boss.
话痨男还在这里吗 老大 -话痨男
Is Gabber still here, boss? - Gabber?
一个剃光头的肥仔
Fat bastard with a shaved head.
这里有一半的人都长这样
That's half the prison, that is, lad.
他的本名叫什么
What's his proper name?
我只知道他叫话痨男
I just know him as Gabber, boss.
上次进来时我欠他钱
I owe him money from last time I was in.
你还记着这件事 -是 老大
And you're worried about that, yeah? - Yeah, boss.
问出全名后我再帮你查
Well, find out his proper name and I'll look into it for you.
谢了 老大
Thanks, boss.
好 进去自己找位子
Right, in you go. Find a seat.
我三年前跟你一起关过 -各位好
I got banged up with you three years ago. - All right, boys?
不要坐他旁边 他是泄密者
Don't sit next to him. He's a grass.
你明知道我不是 -他就是
I'm no grass, me, you know. - You're a grass.
我在贝瑞街的货不也被搜到吗
Did they find my stash on Berry Street, yeah?
我被判三年 你六年 -请安静
Quiet, please.
他通风报信… -安静
He's a snitch... - Be quiet.
闭嘴
Shut up!
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
什么 -闭嘴
What? - Shut up!
再不闭嘴 我就把你抓起来
If you don't shut up, I'll nick you,
抓到直接关禁闭
and if I nick you, it's seg,
一开始就要这样吗
and what a start that'll be, eh?
在周末期间进来算你们运气不好
Now, you're unlucky to come in over a weekend,
这代表前两天你们都只能被关着
because it means you'll spend your first couple of days banged up.
过几天才能熟悉环境
You might get association later on,
但也得视当时的人力而定
but that depends on staffing levels at the time.
在你们面前有一叠纸
In front of you, you'll see sheets of paper.
第一张上面写着“姓名”
On the first sheet of paper, where it says "name"
以及“囚号♥”
and "prison number",
我要你们写下自己的姓名和囚号♥
I want you to write your name and prison number.
快点写啊
Well, go on, then.
有谁是第一次进来的
Anyone in for the first time?
我是 老大
Yes, boss.
欢迎
Welcome.
多谢
Cheers.
姓名和囚号♥ 都写好了吧
Name and prison number? All done, yeah?
接着写下你们服刑期间想连络的亲友的
Right, now write down the names and numbers of the people
姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
you want to call during your time here.
到时我们会先连络对方
We'll then phone them
确认他们是否愿意跟你通话
and see if they wish speak to you and if they do...
继续走 一路走到底
Keep it moving. All the way through.
6589贾瓦德
6589 Jawad,
6675厄文 跟着坎警官
6675 Irwin with Officer Khan.
8738米尔纳
8738 Milner,
8071崔沃斯 跟着我
8871 Travers with me.
3944科布登
3944 Cobden,
8977史考菲 跟着麦克纳利警官
8977 Schofield with Officer McNally.
你们两个跟我来
You two with me.
科布登 这是你的新舍房♥
Cobden, this is your new abode.
也是我的吗 老大 -不是
Am I in here as well, boss? - No.
伯纳 你的新室友
Bernard? New padmate.
进去
In you go.
你好
All right?
我叫马克
Mark.
伯纳
Bernard.
上铺还是下铺
Well, top or bottom?
我在下铺
I'm bottom.
好
All right.
你要做多久
What are you doing? (How long?)
我只是放东西 -不
Oh, I'm just putting my things-- - No.
我是问你要关多久 刑期
What are you doing? (How long?)
四年
Oh... four years.
什么罪
What for?
危险驾驶
Dangerous driving.
危险驾驶要关四年
Four years for dangerous driving?
对
Yeah.
是撞死人了吧
You kill someone, then?
你要待多久
How long are you doing?
十年
Ten.
什么罪
What for?
过失杀人
Manslaughter.
你杀了谁
Who did you kill?
我父亲
My father.
你的手很细
Your hands are soft.
对 我是老师
Yeah, I'm... I'm a teacher.
原本是老师 -在哪里教
Oh, well, was a teacher. - Where at?
贝尔桥综合中学
Bellbridge Comp.
你是被派来监视我的
They put you in here to spy on me?
我为什么要监视你
Why would I spy on you?
因为案子
The case, that's why.
什么案子
What case?
我控告监狱的案子
My case against the prison.
不必告了 对吧
No more. Right?
往后少废话
Shtoom from now on, eh?
闭上嘴
Shtoom.
那是谁
Who's that?
我儿子汤姆
Tom. My son.
没有他妈妈的照片
None of his mother, then?
没有…
No. No.
所以你们是分居了
So, you're separated, then?
对…
Yeah. Yeah.
我是不是问太多了
Nosy, ain't I?
对
Yeah.
知道这座监狱有多少员工吗
You know how many staff there are in this nick?
我说的不只是狱警
And I don't just mean officers.
而是所有人 包含辅助人员和行政人员之类的
I mean everyone... ancillary staff, admin, all that.
有多少
How many?
不晓得
Don't know.