将近一千人
Not far short of a thousand.
有几个狱警
How many prisoners?
不晓得
Don't know.
将近一千人
Not far short of a thousand.
等于一比一
That's one for one.
一名员工对一名囚犯
One member of staff per prisoner.
关一名囚犯要花多少钱
You know how much that costs per prisoner?
不知道…
No. No.
三万英镑
30 grand.
整整三万英镑
30 big ones.
等于六个英国冬天都去澳洲海滩度假
That's six British winters on an Aussie beach.
钱都放水流了
That's money down the drain, mate.
进来惨 出去更惨
You come in here bad and you go out worse.
钱都浪费掉了 大家都知道这一点
It's money down the drain, and everybody knows it,
却都闷不吭声
but everyone keeps shtoom
因为钱流进他们的口袋 对吧
cos it's money going into their pockets, isn't it?
这里一千个口袋 旺兹沃思和沃尔顿也各一千个
1,000 pockets here, 1,000 in Wandsworth, 1,000 in Walton.
如果这里是个屎坑呢
So, what if this place is a shit-hole?
就算这里很烂又怎样
So, what if it does no fucking good whatsoever?
反正钱都会进口袋
It's money going into people's pockets.
这就是我的案子 大哥
That's my case, mate.
这样啊
Right.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
怎么了 你是气喘吗
What is it? You asthmatic?
还是恐慌症
You get panic attacks?
你有吃药吗
What do you take for them?
把横膈膜往外推
Push your diaphragm out.
只要把横膈膜往外推
If you push your diaphragm out,
肺部就有更多空间吸入更多空气
you get more room in your lungs, so you get more air--
要我叫人来吗 -不用…
Shall I get someone? - No.
够了 我马上叫人
OK. I'm getting someone right now.
不要吵了
Shut it, will you?
他们在忙
They're busy.
这里事情很多
There's a lot of this about.
你为什么要这样
Why do you do it?
你最爱喝什么
What's your favourite tipple?
你说什么
Eh?
你最爱喝什么
What's your favourite tipple?
你都喝什么酒
What's your drink?
伏特加
Vodka.
为何是伏特加
Why vodka?
是因为闻不出来吧
No smell. Yeah?
想像你喝下一天的第一杯
Imagine your first one of the day.
想像那杯酒带来的快♥感♥
Imagine the hit you get from that.
这就是我从中得到的快♥感♥
That's what I get from this.
什么事
What's going on?
有人流血快死了
There's a man bleeding to death in here.
其实没那么严重
No, it's not as bad as it looks.
我该拿你怎么办呢 伯纳
What am I going to do with you, eh, Bernard?
我不晓得 老大
Don't know, boss.
你答应过你不会再这样
You promised me you wouldn't do this again, lad.
我知道 老大
I know, boss.
医务室现在没病床
Look, there are no beds in the hospital wing,
如果带你出来 就得送到禁闭室
so if I take you out, I'm going to have to put you into segregation.
你明白吗 -是 老大
Do you understand that? - Yes, boss.
那你要停止吗 -不要 老大
So, are you going to stop it? - No, boss.
那我只能进去了
Then I'm going to have to come in and get you.
我有爱♥滋♥病
I've got AIDS.
不要乱讲
Oh, don't say that, lad.
否则我只能找大队人马回来
You say that and I'm going to have to come back mob-handed.
我会拿爱♥滋♥血来抹你
I'll smear you with my AIDS-infected blood.
不准威胁我 再这样下去
Don't threaten me, lad. If you threaten me,
我就得进去压制你
I'll have to come in and I'll have to twist you up.
我会拿血来抹你 -不准威胁我
I'll smear you with it. - Don't threaten me, son.
抹得你全身 -否则我会采取行动
I'll soak you with it. - I'll have to act on it.
我要拿爱♥滋♥血来抹你
I'll smear you with my AIDS-infected blood!
我该怎么办才好
What am I supposed to do in here?!
他们来了
They're coming.
你最好往后面站
I'd stand back if I was you.
好
Right.
后退 科布登
Stand back, Cobden.
进去
In you go.
把手举高 不要挣扎
Put your hands up! Stop struggling!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
出去 -我知道
Get out. - I know!
我都知道 -给我过来
I know! - Get over here.
准备好了 -可以了
You set? - All right.
又是伯纳
Bernard again?
对
Uh-huh.
他是我最好的客人
He's my best customer.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
马克
Mark.
布兰登
Brendan.
你要待多久
What are you doing? (How long?)
四年
Oh, four years.
你呢 -无期徒刑
You? - Life.
一大堆血和屎
Rather blood than shite.
午餐
Lunch.
午餐
Lunch.
继续走
Keep it moving!
继续走
Keep it moving!
起司或鸡肉 -起司
Cheese or chicken? - Cheese, please.
起司或鸡肉 -麻烦给我起司
Cheese or chicken? - Cheese, please.
起司或鸡肉 -鸡肉
Cheese or chicken? - Chicken.
鸡肉 兄弟 我要鸡肉 给我鸡肉…
Chicken, mate. Chicken, my brother. Chicken. Chicken.
我是史丹利提明斯 知道吧
I'm Stanley Timmins. Right?
想知道我是谁
You want to know who I am?
我是史丹利维克多提明斯
Yeah? I'm Stanley Victor Timmins!
这些狱卒
These screws,
他们知道我经常在自言自语
they know I talk to myself all the time and are, like...
怎样 你在看什么
Who are you looking at?!
没有 -你在看我
No-- No-one. - You were looking at me.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
有 我看到你在看我了
I saw you. I saw you looking at me.
不 我只是瞧一眼而已 兄弟 -瞧一眼
No, I-I just glanced at you, mate, that's all. - You glanced?
对 -我听到你大叫 所以就瞧了一眼
Yeah. - I heard you shouting, so I-I glanced at you.
如果让你不高兴 我很抱歉 -我会瞧你
I'm sorry if I upset you. - I'll glance you, mate. I'll glance you. I...
我很抱歉 好吗 -我会瞧你 我…
I'm sorry, all right? - ...Stanley Victor Timmins, will glance you, mate.
绝对就是你 -快点开门
What do you say? In fact everyone on the wing right now?
史丹利维克多提明斯会瞧你一眼
You know I got tornados at the ready, innit?
怎样 这一区的所有人
Get back in your cell.
提明斯 回你的牢房♥去 -都知道很狂暴
Get back in your cell. - You know I got tornados at the ready, innit?
老大 你好吗 -我很好 你呢
Boss, you all right? - Yeah, you?
活跳跳的
Sound as a pound.
有什么事吗
Something I can do for you?
我在劳伍监狱看到你的儿子 老大
I see your lad's in Lowood Prison, boss.
我儿子
My lad?
你家的大卫
Your David.
我没有名叫大卫的儿子
I haven't got a lad called David.
那就怪了
That's strange, that...
你在脸书上提过他
cos you mention him on Facebook,
只不过你说他是在外地工作
except there you say he's working away.
其实不是吧 老大
But he's not, is he, boss?
他在劳伍监狱
He's in Lowood Prison.
你跟我没那么熟吧
Look, we're not really that close.
别以为可以拿这个来要胁我
I don't think you can use this against me,
我们父子感情不好
cos there's no real bond between us.
不好吗 -不好
No? - No.
那你明天怎么要去看他呢
Then how come you're down to visit him tomorrow?