The noise, like.
对
Yeah.
你的意思是会介意还是可以关
What, yeah, you mind, or, yeah, close it?
关上吧
Close it.
糖没了
No sugar.
没有吗
No?
本来还有半包 现在全没了
There was half a bag, and now it's gone.
我不晓得 兄弟
No idea, mate.
跑哪去了
Where's it gone?
你有听到吗
Can you hear that?
伯纳
Bernard?
伯纳 你有听到吗
Bernard, can you hear that?
伯纳
Bernard?
伯纳
Bernard?
伯纳 怎么…
Bernard, what's...
怎么了
what's happening?
嘿 别这样…你吓到我了
Hey, come on. Come on, mate, you're scaring me.
伯纳
Ber-- Bernard?
糟了
Fuck...
撑着点 已经叫人来了
Bernard? Hey, come on, someone's coming.
很快就会有人来 伯纳
Someone will be here in a minute. Bernard?
这里面有人没呼吸了
There's a man in here not breathing!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
来 我扶你下床
Come on, let me get you down.
我扶你下床
Let me get you down.
你撑着点…老兄
Come on, mate. Come on.
不准死 给我活下去
Stay with me now. Stay with me, laddie.
加油
Come on.
你要加油
Come on, lad.
加油啊 伯纳 拜托
Come on. Bernard, come on.
你没听见吗
Can you hear me? - Fuck off!
里面有人没呼吸了
There's a man in here not breathing!
你还在混啊
What are you playing at?!
可恶 伯纳 你撑住啊 真要命
Shit, Bernard, come on. Fucking hell.
加油啊 小子 加油
Come on, lad. Come on.
快进来啊 -蓝色警报
Get in here! - Code blue.
需要立即协助
Immediate assistance.
B区3楼39号♥房♥ -拜托你 快进来
Bravo Wing. On the twos, 39. - Please, come on! Get in here!
不行 -拜托你进来
I can't. - Please, get in here!
没有支援不行
I can't without support.
什么支援 里面的人都快…
What support?! I've got a man here, he's--
马克 请你冷静 -我不知道该怎么办
Mark, I need you to remain calm. Assistance is coming. I don't know what to do with him.
协助马上就到
Assistance is coming.
我不知道该怎么救他
I don't know what to do with him.
动作快啊 -拜托快救他
Move your arses! - Come on. Please!
拜托快点啊
Come on. Please!
可以了 马克 谢谢
OK, Mark, well done. Thank you.
你先后退…
Stand back.
麻烦后退
Stand back, please.
可恶 该死
Shit... fuck.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你是马克吧 -对
Mark, isn't it? - Yeah.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
可以
Yes.
我叫玛莉露伊丝欧戴尔
I'm Marie-Louise O'Dell.
是牧师团队中的天主教修女
I'm a Catholic nun, part of the chaplaincy team.
恐怕我不信教
I'm not into God, I'm afraid.
是你不懂其中美好
Oh, you don't know what you're missing.
伯纳的事我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about Bernard.
他们说是自杀
They're saying it was suicide.
对
Yeah.
怎么会
How?
他把药存下来 一口气吃掉
He saved up his meds, took them all in one go.
你以前坐过牢吗
You been in prison before?
没有
No.
很辛苦
Difficult.
是啊
Yeah.
你在外面是做什么的
What do you do on the outside?
我是老师
I'm a teacher.
原本是老师 对
Or was a teacher, yeah.
马克 你可能就是我所祈求的解方
Oh, Mark... you could be the answer to my prayers.
在这里等
Stop there.
来 进去吧
Come on, in you go.
马克 欢迎你
Hi, Mark. Welcome.
你好 -请进
Hello. - Come on in.
找位子坐 -早安
Do you want to take a seat? - Yeah. - Yep.
好 -好
Yeah. - Yep.
进来吧
Come on, lads.
欢迎 大家快进来 自己找位子坐
Welcome. Come on in, everybody. Just take a seat, grab a seat.
好
Yeah.
你好
What's happening, lad?
好 先做正事
OK, first things first,
今天有一些新面孔
we've got a couple of new faces with us today.
你好吗
You all right?
你好 我很好
Hiya. You all right?
马克是老师 他答应来开导你们
Mark's a teacher, and he's promised to sort you lot out.
每个人都会分享自己的经验
Everyone is going to be sharing some of their experiences.
今天的开场
Daniel's going to start us off today
就由丹尼尔来说明入狱的原因
by telling us how he ended up here.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我在打架时杀死一个人
Well, I killed someone in a fight.
对方也是年轻人吗
Another young man?
你可以多说一些吗
Could you say a bit more?
抱歉 我说不出口
Sorry, I don't know if I can, you know.
我知道我答应过 但… -没关系
I know I said I would, but-- - It's OK.
好 -不用担心
Yeah. - It's OK, no worries.
可以请你来吗 巴瑞
Can we go to you, Barry?
我叫巴兹 小姐 -抱歉 巴兹
It's Baz, Miss. - Oh, sorry - Baz.
巴兹最近受了伤
Baz has been injured recently
他同意告诉我们这件事
and has agreed to tell us about it.
对
Yeah...
我获判的刑期比其他几个兄弟短
well, I got a shorter sentence than these lads I was up with,
就有人以为我告密
which made some people think I'm a grass,
我没有
and I'm not.
这几个小子的手段是…
See, these kids, like, what they did is, that they...
把水煮滚后加入大量的糖
like, boiled a kettle and poured all the sugar in, so
就会黏在肉上面
it'd stick to me flesh...
然后他们就泼我的脸
and then, like, chucked it in me face.
重点是我知道是谁干的
The thing is, like, I know who they are who did it, yeah,
但他们是因为认为我是告密者才这么做
but they did it because they thought I was a grass so...
我绝对不想把他们说出来
the last thing I want to do is grass them up
证明他们是对的 懂吗
and prove them right, innit?
现在我只希望
So, now I'm hoping that they think that
他们气消了 不会再找我麻烦
this is enough and that they... that they leave me alone.
跟你们说这些全都是因为
Like, I'm... I'm only telling you all this because, you know, like,
在监狱的时候就是会发生这种事
these are the types of things that can happen while you're doing jug...
所以说千万别坐牢 孩子们
so... I mean, stay out of jail and that, kids.
就这样 小姐
That's it, Miss.
谢谢你 巴兹
Thanks, Baz.
喂
Hello?
爸 你好吗
All right, Dad?
好 儿子 你还好吗
All right, son. Are you OK?
我很好…
I'm great. I'm great.
我这就叫你妈来
Let me just... let me just get your mum.
桑妮雅
Sonia?
我会转成扩音 好吗
I'll just put you on loudspeaker, all right?
是我们家的大卫
It's our David.
你好吗 儿子 -我很好…
You all right, son? - I'm great, Mum. I'm great.
你在哪里