他比你勇敢
He was twice the man that you are.
比你善良十倍
Ten times the man that you are.
愿你老死在监狱
May you rot in prison.
比你善良十倍
Ten times the man that you are.
你这酒驾的混♥蛋♥
Drunken bastard.
你这酒驾的混♥蛋♥
Drunken bastard.
争 分 夺 秒
第 一 季 第 2 集
第20天
怎么没上工
Why aren't you in work?
觉得不太舒服 老大
Feeling a bit rough, boss.
是吗
Yeah?
老大 我在考虑要写一封信
I was thinking of writing a letter, boss,
给被我撞死的人的遗孀
to the wife of the man I killed.
想对她说什么
What would it say?
说我天天都会想到他
That not a day goes by without me thinking of him.
她会说你活该 反正是你害死他
And she'd say, "So it should. You killed him."
如果她知道的话 或许能帮助到她
I thought it might... help her if she knew that, though.
不是只有她每天一早醒来就会想起他
That she's not the only one who wakes up and immediately thinks of him.
我也是…
I do. I do too.
你是想请求原谅吗
Would you ask for forgiveness?
我无法原谅自己
I can't forgive meself.
我们得先连络她
Well, we'll have to write to her,
确认她是否愿意收到这样的信
see if she wants to receive such a letter.
因为可能会唤起不好的回忆 对吧
I mean, it's going to bring it all back for her, isn't it?
不会
Well, no.
不 那些回忆不曾淡去
It's never been away.
那好
OK.
假设她答应了
So, she says, "Yeah",
花了好几个礼拜的时间等这封信
and she spends days, weeks, waiting for this letter.
等终于寄到了
And it arrives.
内容文情并茂 毕竟你是英文老师
And it's a good letter. You're an English teacher, after all.
然而言下之意是
But there's something in it,
你在自怨自怜 让她勃然大怒
a bit of self-pity that infuriates her.
不…我不会自怨自怜
No, no, there wouldn't be any self-pity in it.
不 完全不会
None. None whatsoever, sir.
那你就写吧
Well, then I'd say write it.
我们会先看过 再问她是否愿意看
We'll read it. Then we'll see if she wants to read it.
谢谢你 老大
Thanks, boss.
你说你不舒服
You said you were feeling a bit rough.
是的…老大
Yeah. Yeah. Yes, boss.
科布登 你是不是被霸凌
Are you being bullied, Cobden?
所以才不愿离开牢房♥
Is that why you don't want to leave your cell?
不是的 老大 -霸凌者都是人♥渣♥
No, boss. - Bullies are scumbags.
投诉他们也没什么好丢脸的
No shame in grassing them up.
不 我没有被霸凌 老大
I'm not getting bullied, boss.
好吧
OK.
那我就送你回工坊 可以吧
Then I'll escort you back to work, then, shall I?
是 老大
Yes, boss.
“是 老大”
Yes, boss.
你是艾瑞克麦克纳利的男宠吗
Eric McNally's bum boy, yeah?
不是
No.
你也知道告密者的下场
You know what happens to rats.
你好
You all right?
你好
Yeah. All right.
我是你的新舍友 -舍友
I'm your new padmate. - "Padmate"?
就是室友
Er, your cellmate.
上铺或下铺
Top or bottom?
我在上铺 -好喔
I'm top. - Sound.
你教过我
You taught me.
在贝尔桥 -对…我是丹尼尔史密森
At Bellbridge? - Yeah. Yeah. Daniel Smithson.
对了…我记得你
Yeah. Yeah. I remember you.
不可能 我才读了几个月
Ah, no, you don't. I mean, I was only there a couple of months,
我们就搬家 所以我也离开了
and then we moved house, so I left.
我教得好吗
Was I any good?
不 你烂透了
Ah, no, you were shite.
你还真是一点都不委婉 对吧
Oh, don't talk back, now, will you?
不过其中有一堂课非常赞
I tell you what, though. There was this one good lesson.
那是一个星期五下午
It was a Friday afternoon.
你刚去过酒吧 我们非但没上课
You'd been in the pub. And we just stopped what we were doing
反而开始辩论
and had, like, this debate instead.
因为你醉得跟…
I mean, it was cos you were half pissed, like.
你应该在1980年代末到 1990年代初遇见我
You should have had me late '80s, early '90s. I were good then.
那时我很认真 -真的吗 后来怎么了
Yeah? - What happened?
职业倦怠
You just get ground down.
来杯茶吗 -不用
Do you want a brew? - No.
不 我先不用 谢谢
No. No, I'm all right, thanks.
不好意思 老大 -什么事
'Scuse me, boss. - Yeah?
我女儿寄来她画的彩色图
My little girl sent me a colouring-in that she did.
然后呢 -结果他们…
Yeah? - Yeah. And they've...
给我黑白影印的复本
they've given me a black and white photocopy of it.
没错
That's right.
把彩色图拿去黑白影印有什么意义
Where's the sense in that? A black and white photocopy of a colouring-in?
这是规定
Well, it's policy.
规定 -对
Policy? - Yeah.
对 因为原稿可能泡过合成大♥麻♥素
Yeah. Cos the original might be soaked in spice.
我是抢了投♥注♥站
I robbed a betting shop.
所以才来坐牢
I'm here cos I robbed a betting shop.
这辈子不曾碰过毒品
I've never touched drugs in my life.
好 但我们无法确定 对吧 -可以
Yeah, but we don't know that, do we? - You do.
因为我验过毒 结果是阴性
You do. Because I was tested and I was clean.
我完全是干净的
Totally clean.
所以可以把原稿给我吗 拜托 老大
So... can I have the original of this, please, boss?
已经销毁了
It's been destroyed.
什么
What?
原稿在影印之后就销毁了
We... photocopy the original, then it gets destroyed.
很抱歉 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
等等 老大
Hang on a minute, boss.
让我消化一下这件事 好吗
Let's just examine this a minute, yeah?
好 -我的女儿寄来她画的
Yeah. - My little girl sent me
彩色小兔子 -是
a bunny rabbit that she coloured in, yeah? - Yeah.
她希望我欣赏 对吧 -是
She wants me to admire it, right? - Yeah.
老大… -但我却欣赏不了 因为变成黑白的
Hey, boss! - I can't, cos it's black and white photocopy--
老大 我还在等你下一步 -你先等一下 兄弟
Boss, I'm still waiting on that move. - Just wait a minute, mate.
我正在说话 待会才轮到你 你这痞子
I'm talking. You just wait your turn, you prick,
我还在说话 -你说谁啊
cos I'm talking, right?! - Who are you talking to?!
嘿
Hey!
住手…
Scrap, scrap!
停下来…
Scrap, scrap, scrap!
后退
Get back!
不可以
No, you won't.
后退 叫你们滚啊
Get back! I've told you. Fuck off!
你没事吧
You all right?
典狱长
Guv?
很抱歉 艾瑞克 你儿子在教堂林监狱被攻击
I'm sorry, Eric. Your son's been attacked in Chapel Grove.
现在情况危急
He's in critical condition.
你先去 这里我们能应付
You should go. We can manage here.
快去啊 -确定吗
Go on. Yeah. Go. - Are you sure?
确定 快去 -好
Yeah. - All right.
麦克纳利夫妇要来看大卫麦克纳利
Mr and Mrs McNally to see David McNally.
好的 -多谢
All right. - Ta.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 大卫
Oh, God. David.
没事 他会没事的 -看看他这副样子
He'll be all right. - Look at the state of him.
我来了
Hey, love. I'm here.
别怕 妈妈在这里
It's OK. Mum's here.
爸呢
Dad?
他也来了 亲爱的 在这里
He's here, darling. He's here.
我一直很讨厌你做这份工作
I always hated that job of yours.
虽然讨厌 却也没想到会搞成这样
I've always hated it, but I never thought it would come to this.
那是因为大卫去坐牢
It was all right till our David got locked up.
原本一切都好好的