You're OK, lad. Eh? Come on, let's get you back.
保罗 帮我送他回牢房♥ -换我打电♥话♥了
Paul, do me a favour? Put him in his cell. - I'm next up on the phone.
不行 快送他回牢房♥采复原卧式
No, just put him in his cell, mate, in the recovery position.
多谢 麻烦你了
Ta, good lad.
B区需要支援
Bravo wing. Assistance required.
B区需要紧急支援
Urgent assistance required on Bravo wing.
第63天
最好的爸爸
你在等谁
Who are you waiting for?
你的兄弟啊 真好 你们多久没见了
Your brother? Aw, nice. How long since you have seen him?
好 请坐 -所有物品都要放在托盘上
Here, take a seat. Any items in the tray, please.
往前 请把手抬高
Step forward. Arms up, please.
多了一年 我以为可以减五年
One year added! I'm expecting five off,
你却害我刑期多一年
and you've managed to get me another year added onto me sentence!
他们尽力了 -你是在开玩笑吗
They did their best. - Are you taking the piss?
尽力 别开玩笑了 这叫尽力吗
"They done their best?" Are you joking? "They done their best."
要你干嘛 -冷静
What's the point in you? - Calm down...
没有你 我还比较好过
I was better off without you.
不然就把你带走 -你干嘛多管闲事
...or I will remove you. - Why are you getting involved?
跟你又没关系 对吧 反正探视时间也到了
It's nothing to do with you! Listen, my visit's over anyway.
让我出去
Let me out.
开门
Open the door.
你到底有什么用 你是白♥痴♥吗
What's the point in you, eh? Are you fucking thick or what?!
你冷静
Calm down.
进去
Come on.
很抱歉 -开什么玩笑
I'm sorry. - What a fucking joke!
没关系
It's OK.
出了什么事吗 -没事
What's wrong? - Nothing.
汤姆怎么了吗
Is it Tom? - Tom's fine.
汤姆很好
Tom's fine.
我有事要告诉你
I've got something to tell you.
巧克力 -对
Chocolate, yeah? - Yeah.
你气色很差
You look terrible.
对 有人一直在抢我的食物
Yeah. Someone keeps taking me food.
那你就该制止他
Then stop him.
好
Yeah.
你气色很好 -谢谢
You look good. - Thanks.
新衣服 -不是
That new? - No.
感觉不太一样
Something's different.
发型变了
Hair.
原来如此
Ah, right.
什么事情
What is it?
我想当面跟你说
I wanted to say this to your face.
这是我至少该给你的尊重
I owe you that at least.
我要离婚 马克
I want a divorce, Mark.
听着 我不是要质疑你的动机
Look, I'm not... I'm not questioning why you want one.
我也知道自己没立场说话 但…
I know I haven't got a leg to stand on there, but...
为何要现在离婚 干嘛那么急
why now? Why the rush?
因为既然没必要 我不想跟你多当一秒的夫妻
Because I don't want to be married to you for a second longer than I have to.
你有对象了
Have you met someone?
是的
Yes.
是认真的吗
Is it serious?
他要我搬去跟他住
He's asked me to move in with him.
他见过汤姆了吗
Has he met Tom?
有 -他们处得好吗
Yeah. - Do they get on?
是的
Yeah.
汤姆从没提过他
Right. Tom never mentioned him.
他是不想让你难过
He doesn't want to hurt you.
也是
Right.
你会搬去吗
And are you going to?
跟他同居
Move in with him?
会
Yeah.
多久了
How long had it been going on for?
你酗酒的问题 持续多久了
The drinking? How long?
没停过
Didn't stop.
从来没停过 -没有
Never stopped? - No.
就连计程车事件后都没有
Not even after the taxi thing?
没有
No.
你说… -对 我知道我说过什么
You said-- - Yeah, I know what I said,
但我没做到 一直持续着
but I didn't do it. Didn't stop.
来
There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天一早我就把文件寄过来
I'll... post you some papers first thing in the morning.
好 -收到之后再通知我
Yeah. - You'll let me know when you get them?
好
Yeah.
你还会再来吗
Will y-- Will you come again?
不会了
No.
再见 约翰
Bye, John.
再见 艾莉西亚
Bye, Alicia.
多加一年
One year added?
对
Yeah.
总共是多久
How long's that, then, now?
21年
21.
可怜啊
Ah, shite.
是吗
Yeah.
重点是
Thing is...
如果想让这21年尽量过得舒适
to make that 21 as sweet as possible.
我可以帮你
I can help you there.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
茶、咖啡、零食
Tea, coffee, sweets,
伙食大份一点
bigger portions of your scran,
偶尔来点白粉
occasional bit of brown.
需要我做什么
And what would I have to do for that?
帮我保管东西
Mind stuff for me.
什么样的东西
What kind of stuff?
需要保管的东西
Stuff that needs minding.
那我得问过马克
Well, I'd have to ask Mark.
那个老师 -对
The teacher? - Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为我们同住一间牢房♥
Because we share this cell.
要是被搜到 两个都有事
If it gets found, then we're both getting the blame.
算了
Forget it.
嗨
Hi.
我刚刚听说了
I've just heard.
听说什么
Heard what?
你上诉失败的事
You lost your appeal.
是的
Yeah.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不想
No.
他们想等结束之后
They were waiting for it to be over...
再问你这件事
before they asked you about this.
他们是谁
Who's "they"?
杰若威尔森的父母
Gerard Wilson's parents.
他们希望能找你谈
They want to know if you'll talk to them.
谈什么
What about?
他们想知道你为何要杀死他们的儿子
They want to know why. Why you killed their son.
不过也还有别的事 -休想 女士 不可能
No way, Miss. No way.
听着 绝对不可能 -不能考虑看看吗
Listen, it's not happening. - Can't you think about it?
办不到 够了 别说了 -好…
No, it's not happening, end of. That's it. No. - OK.
不行 -好…我会转告他们
OK. I'll tell them.
晚安
Night.
晚安 马克 -晚安
Night, Mark. - Night.
你应该见他们
You should see them.
既然他们要求了 你就应该见他们
If they've asked for it, you should see them.
这是你至少该做的
It's the least you can do.
藉这个机会道歉
And it's a chance to say sorry.
这是我求之不得的事 知道吗
I'd give me right arm for that, you know?
你后悔吗 -对
Are you sorry? - Yeah.
那就该让他们知道
Then tell them that.
你愿意陪我去吗
Would you come with me?
好
Yeah.
第88天