对
Yeah.
你在回程的时候 帮我去一个地方
On the way back, I want you to call in somewhere for me.
要做什么
Why?
有人会把东西缝在你的外套内里
They'll sew something into the lining of your coat.
等你进来之后再留在器材室
You come back here, leave it in Prop.
你只要做到这样就好
That's all you've got to do.
是什么 他们会缝什么进去
What will it be what they sew in?
这你不用知道
You don't need to know that.
我做不到
I can't do it.
什么 -我做不到
What? - I can't do it.
你不是还欠我人情吗
Do you or do you not owe me one?
我不是那样的人 没办法带着一堆毒品进来
I'm not that kind of man. I can't walk in here with a load of drugs on me.
我的膝盖会发抖 当场被抓到
Me knees'll be knocking. I'll give the game away.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not the man you need.
你就是我需要的人
You're exactly the man I need.
一个老师 又是个乖乖牌
A teacher. A goody two-shoes.
有谁会怀疑你
Who'd suspect you?
没有
No.
求求你…
Please. Please...
叫我做别的什么都好
Please ask me for something else. Anything else.
我知道我亏欠你 但…
I know I owe you one, but...
我一定会报答 但拜托别叫我做这个
I'll repay it, but please, please don't ask me to do this.
谷地路21号♥
21 Vale Road.
这是哪里
What is it?
谷地路21号♥
21 Vale Road.
在老桥旁边 河的这一侧 对吧
It's beside the old bridge. This side. Right?
对
Right.
叫司机等你
You ask the driver to wait.
只要五分钟就好
You'll only be five minutes.
好
Right.
你会穿什么衣服 -西装
What'll you be wearing? - A suit.
很好
Good.
再说一次地址
What's the address again?
谷地路21号♥
21 Vale Road.
很好
Good.
依照这份临时出狱许可的条款
Under the terms of this release on temporary license,
你不得接触酒精或毒品
you must refrain from alcohol or drugs.
不得与任何你所认识
You must not associate with anyone you know
有犯罪纪录或犯罪意图者联♥系♥
to have a criminal record or to be of criminal intent.
你会获得旅行证明
You will be given a travel warrant
可以在火车站换取一张车票
which you will exchange at the station for a rail ticket.
还会获得25英镑现金 购买♥♥必要物品
You will be given £25 in cash for essential purchases.
购物必须取得收据
Receipts will be required for these purchases.
你必须在晚上7点30分之前返回
You have to be back here by 7.30 p.m.
否则将被视为非法潜逃
If you're not back here by that time, you will be classed as unlawfully at large,
并且会被逮捕接受惩处
and liable to arrest and penalty.
有没有问题
Do you have any questions?
没有
No.
请在这里签名
Just sign there for me.
我叫马克科布登
My name is Mark Cobden.
原本是个学校老师
And I was a school teacher.
我一直都会酗酒
I was always a drinker.
一向嗜酒如命
I-I always put booze first.
甚至胜于我的太太和儿子
I put it before my wife, my son...
胜于工作和一切
my job, everything.
可是在2017年10月14日那天
But then, on 14th October, 2017...
一切都改变了
that all changed.
麻烦再来一杯 珊侬
Can I have another, please, Shannon?
好 没问题
Yes, of course.
谢了
Cheers.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
部门会议
Departmental meeting.
又开会 -是啊 我知道
Again? - Yeah. I know.
儿子 你好吗 -爸
All right, son? - Hi, Dad.
要我接手吗
Shall I take over?
不用 都弄好了 不过明天换你做饭
No. It's done. You're cooking tomorrow, though.
好
Huh? Right.
学校怎么样 -还好
How was school? - All right.
在忙什么 -不忙
What did you get up to? - Not much.
功课都做完了
You finished your homework?
对
Yeah.
我上楼了 -好
I'm going upstairs. - Right.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我杀人了
I just killed someone.
什么
What?
我刚刚杀人了
I just killed someone.
一个自行车骑士
A cyclist.
被我撞死
I drove into him.
在哪里
Where?
卡尔巷
Carr Lane.
我们得报♥警♥才行
We've got to go to the police.
对 -没错
Yeah. - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
汤姆
Tom?
得由你开车才行
You'll have to drive.
你喝酒了
Have you been drinking?
对
Yeah.
你答应过的 -我知道
You promised. - I know.
我知道 只是…
I know. I just...
有没有超标
Are you over the limit?
有
Yeah.
进屋去 汤姆
Inside, Tom.
麻烦立刻进去
Inside right now, please.
现在 汤姆 -好
Right now, Tom! - All right!
进去
Let's go.
警方在他身上找到三条巧克力
The police found three bars of chocolate on him.
他买♥♥了一条要给我
He'd bought one for me,
一条给佛雷迪 一条给茉莉
one for Freddie and one for Molly.
原本他会等我们吃完晚餐
He'd have waited for us to finish our dinner
再对我们说
and he'd have said,
去看看外套里有什么
"Go and look what's in me coat",
然后看着佛雷迪发现巧克力时
and he'd have watched Freddie's eyes light up
眼睛发亮的样子
on finding the chocolate.
他临死前心里还想着我、佛雷迪和茉莉
His last thoughts were for me and Freddie and Molly.
他是最无私的人 庭上
He was the most selfless man, Your Honour.
然而讽刺的是 这个世上最无私的人
The irony is... the most selfless man in the world
却被最自私的人给害死
has been killed by the most selfish,
这个人喝下四大杯伏特加之后
by a man who'd drink four large vodkas
还坐进驾驶座
and climb into his car
完全不顾其他人的安危
and not give a damn for the safety and wellbeing of others.
这个人重视自己的舒适与方便
By a man who'd put his own comfort and convenience
胜过别人的性命
above other people's lives.
这个人
By a man...
丢下被他撞死的人
who'd leave the person he killed
像条狗一样 躺在人行道上
lying like a dog on the pavement.
那个人应该被关进监狱
That man deserves to go to prison
待很久一段时间
for a long, long time.
那个人应该老死在监狱 下地狱去受苦
That man deserves to rot in prison and burn in hell,
希望你这混♥蛋♥受报应
so may you do that, you bastard!
愿你老死在监狱 下地狱去受苦 -华伦太太 请你坐下
May you rot in prison and burn in hell! - Please, Mrs Warren... be seated.
我没有获得任何减刑 毕竟我没有藉口
I offered nothing in mitigation, no excuses.
我喝下四大杯的伏特加
I drank four large vodkas.
在我转动钥匙的那一刻
And the second I turned the key in that ignition,
就已经害死了那个人
I killed that man.
是我
Me.
不是别人
No-one else.
问题在于当你没有藉口的时候
The trouble is when there are no excuses,
罪恶感会把人淹没
the guilt is overwhelming,
回忆的涌现越来越痛彻心扉
the flashbacks more and more devastating.
刚开始服刑的时候 我害怕想起那些回忆
I dreaded those flashbacks at the start of my sentence,