就是这个下场 -我不知道我做错什么
That's what's going to happen. - I don't know what I've done.
闭嘴 要我现在动手吗
Shut your mouth. Should I do it now?
要吗
Should I do it?
要我放火烧你的脚吗
Should I set your fucking feet on fire?
先烧哪只脚呢…
Which one, eh? Which one first?
左脚还是右脚
Your left or your right?
我们从左脚开始好了 -拜托不要
We'll go with your left. - Come on, mate!
再烧右脚 这就是你的下场 -等等
Or your right? That's what happens--
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
不 听着 马上放开他
Nah, listen, let him go, yeah?
不然我就按下紧急钮 你们全都会被压制
Or I'm hitting this button and you're all getting twisted up.
我不是开玩笑的 这样太超过了 -不用 我们只是在闹他
I'm not arsed. You're out of order. - We're messing about!
马克 你跟他说我们只是在闹 对吧
Mark, tell him we're messing about, aren't we, mate?
玩玩而已 -我们只是在闹
We're just having a play. - We're just messing about.
好吗 别挡路 你这废物
Yeah. So, stay out of my way, you rat!
我是不是该想个办法
I've got to do something, haven't I?
对
Yeah.
你认识谁吗
Do you know anyone?
认识
I do, yeah.
来了
Here you are.
杰克森琼斯
Jackson Jones?
什么事
Yeah?
我被人找麻烦
I've got a problem.
强诺 -对
With Johnno? - Yeah.
可以请你出面吗
can you have a word?
可以
Yeah.
但往后还是会有别人
But there'll be others.
是你自己让他们知道能把你踩在脚下
You've let them know that they can walk all over you, you see.
是啊
Yeah.
我可以怎么做
What-- What can I do about that?
打架 你行吗
Fight. Can you?
不 不太行
No, not really.
如果我帮你这次
If I help you here...
你就欠我人情 对吧
you owe me one, right?
对 -所以我就有资格要求回报 对吧
Right. - So, I'll be entitled to ask you for something in return, right?
对 没错
Yeah. Right. Uh-huh.
请到我的办公室
Step into my office.
待会就回来
Back in a moment.
那是松节油的味道
That turps?
对…
Yeah. Yeah.
他想要烧你的脚 -对
Did he threaten to burn your feet, aye? - Yeah.
强诺就是个恶霸
He's a bully - Johnno.
只需要伤他一次 他就会收手
All you need to do is hurt him once and he'll stop.
我会确保他那几个小子也不敢跳出来 好吗
I'll make sure none of his scummy wee pals jump in either, right?
好
Yeah.
打我的手
Hit that.
再来 我叫你出拳
Again. I said punch.
你上次打架是什么时候
When's the last time you had a fight?
不晓得 大概四十几年前
I don't know. About 40-odd years ago.
你赢了吗
Did you win?
没有
No.
我并不是巨人 你看看我
See, I'm no Goliath. Look at me.
但我轻易就能伤害他
I'd hurt him. Easy.
因为我敢做别人不敢的事
Cos I'll do what others won't.
你敢吗
Would you?
再试一次
Try again.
换手
Other hand.
好
Yeah.
这样就对了…再来
That's it. That's it. Go on.
就是这种力道
One of them!
这样就够了
That's all you need.
对… -他会昏死过去 你可以的
Yeah. - He'll be out, sparko! You'll be fine.
再来一次
Try again.
继续前进
Keep it moving!
混♥蛋♥
Rat!
动手啊
Go on!
我的耳朵…
My ear! My ear!
你这小人
Rat! You rat!
回牢房♥
Back to the cell
你有访客 -我知道
You've got a visit. - Yeah.
我不想让他们看到我这副样子
I don't want them to see me like this.
要我怎么告诉他们
What do you want me to tell them?
会有人被排除在探视名单外吗
Do people get missed off the list?
会
Yeah.
那…
Well...
可以麻烦你这样告诉他们吗
would you tell them that?
好
OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
科布登先生、科布登太太
Mr and Mrs Cobden?
恐怕今天没办法探视
All right? It's not going to happen, I'm afraid.
为什么
Why not?
名单上没有他
He's not on the list.
应该有才对吧 -我知道
He should be. - I know.
不能直接带他出来吗
So, couldn't you just go and get him or something?
不行
No.
为什么不行
Why not?
我们没有这种权限
We're not allowed to do that.
他是不是出事了 -没有
Is there something wrong with him? - No.
所以我们只能离开吗
do we just leave?
是的 非常抱歉
Yeah. I'm really sorry.
我的同事会送你们出去
My colleague will escort you out.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
这边请
This way, please.
因为我不在名单上 所以…
I wasn't on the list, so...
我不信 儿子
I don't believe you, son.
我问自己 他为何会无缘无故
I asked myself, "Why wouldn't he want to see us?"
不想见我们
No reason.
因此一定是你不想让我们见到你
Therefore, you mustn't have wanted us to see you.
也因此一定是你受了什么伤害
Therefore, you must be hurt in some way.
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
我说了是他们不准我出牢房♥
I told you, they wouldn't let me out of me cell.
我不相信 儿子
I don't believe you, son.
妈 听着
Look... Mam,
十分钟快到了 待会就会断线 所以…
ten minutes are up. It's going to go dead, so...
你好吗
All right? All right?
我们只是在练拳 典狱长
We were just sparring, Governor,
结果有点失控了
and it just got a bit out of hand.
你呢 -对 一样 典狱长
You? - Yeah. Same, Governor.
我们只是在练拳 后来失控了
We were just sparring and it got a bit out of hand.
我有理由相信科布登遭到米尔纳霸凌
I've reason to believe that Cobden is being bullied by Milner.
有这回事吗 -没有 典狱长
That right? - No, Governor.
我们只是在打打闹闹 对吧
We were just messing, weren't we?
对 -就是这样
Yeah. - Yeah.
米尔纳密切戒护七天
Seven days CC for you, Milner.
科布登记警告一次
A caution for you, Cobden.
谢谢
Thank you.
要来一管吗
Do you want a go?
不用
No.
最好笑的是
You know, the funny thing is
我是入狱后才开始碰这个
I never touched this stuff till they put me in here.
总是得想办法熬过去 你说是吧
You've got to get your head through the bars, though, haven't you?
愿你老死在监狱
May you rot in prison...
比你善良十倍
Ten times the man that you are...
你这酒驾的混♥蛋♥
You drunken bastard...
下地狱去受苦 你这酒驾的混♥蛋♥
May you rot in prison... Burn in hell... You drunken bastard!
你好吗 麦克先生 -我很好
All right, Mr Mac? - All right.
背心有带回来吗
Did you bring the other vest back?
我不晓得要带
Didn't know I had to.
没关系 下次记得 好吗
Don't matter. Bring it next time, yeah?
还有下次
What, there's going to be a next time?