可是经过了一年左右
but a year or so passed and...
我渐渐乐于想起
I started to welcome them.
我视为一种赎罪
I-I-I saw them as atonement, you see.
几个月之后
A few months later...
我发现我只是在自欺欺人
I realised that I'd been kidding meself.
那根本不是赎罪
They weren't atonement at all.
只是在提醒我必须去赎罪
They were simply a reminder of the need to atone.
又过了几个月 我发现我依然在自欺欺人
More months passed and... I realised I was still kidding myself,
因为这种罪赎不了
cos you can never atone,
杀人的罪孽永远无法弥补
you can never atone for the killing of another human being.
你只能尽力去做
All you can do is try.
那我该怎么做呢
So how do I do that?
我该如何尽力赎罪呢
How do I t-try to atone?
这个嘛…
Well...
听起来是老生常谈
as corny as it sounds...
就是去过善的人生
by living a good life.
如果有机会
If... If I'm allowed to,
我会继续辅♥导♥边缘青少年
I'll continue to work with teenagers at risk.
我会远离酒精
I'll refrain from alcohol.
我会尽力去过善的人生
And I'll... try and live a good life.
谢谢
Thank you.
到了 这里就是谷地路
Here we are, mate. Vale Road.
没事吧 -没事
Everything all right? - Yeah.
对 请送我回去
Yeah, just take me back.
搞定了
OK?
没有
No.
我做不到
Couldn't do it.
为什么
Why not?
我必须过善的人生
I need to live a good life and
把毒品带进监狱一点都不好
bringing drugs into prison is not living a good life.
你是认真的
You're serious?
对
Yeah.
你宁可被打
You'd sooner take a caning?
是的
Yeah.
那就被打吧
Caning it is, then.
这里少了三颗球 各位
There's three balls missing here, lads.
有谁看到球在哪里
Anyone seen the balls off this pool table?
你们几个 台子上少了三颗球
You lot, there's three balls missing off this table here.
东西呢
Where are they?
你们有谁看到球跑到哪去了
Any of you seen where these balls have gone off this table?
不 我可不是开玩笑的
I'm not messing about now!
球跑哪去了
Where's the balls off the table?
嘿…这里少了三颗球
Hey! Hey! There's two balls missing here!
在哪里 别逼我搜牢房♥
Where are they? I'll spin your cells!
好 我给你们最后机会
Right, I'll give yous one last chance
不然我就按警铃了 球呢
or I'm sounding the alarm. Where's the balls?
好 你们让我别无选择
Right, you leave me no choice.
懂吗 别无选择
Yeah? No choice.
每间牢房♥都要搜
We're going to spin every single one of your cells.
各自回去
Start getting back to your cells.
少了三颗球 懂吗
Three balls missing here.
打到他骨折
Break his bones.
嘿 放开他
Oi! Get off him!
够了 杰克森
That's enough, Jackson.
跟你有什么关系
What's it to do with you?
关系可大了 明白吗
Plenty. Right?
行
Fine.
可恶
Shit.
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
老大
Boss!
老大
Boss!
老大
Boss!
好 再见
OK? Bye.
麻烦进去一下 艾瑞克
In there, please, Eric.
为什么
Why?
随机抽查
Random search.
别当着大家的面
Let's not do this here.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我联络了教堂林监狱
I called Chapel Grove Prison.
他们说你儿子被照顾得很好
They told me your son was getting treated really well.
我问自己为什么
Asked myself why.
我也是逼不得已 乔安
I had no choice, Joanne.
我明白
I know.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
喂 -是我
Hello? - It's me.
你从哪里打来的 -警♥察♥局
Where are you calling from? - Police station.
什么
What?
早上进去时我被搜身
They searched me this morning on me way in.
不
Oh, no.
我现在被留在这里
They're going to keep me here, and
明天要去地方法♥院♥
magistrates' in the morning.
这样不公平 -亲爱的 到时会在克雷格摩尔监狱
This isn't fair. - Love, it's Craigmore.
麻烦你带
Will you... will you bring me some...
肥皂和牙膏来给我
some soap and some toothpaste, please?
对了 我身上只有制♥服♥
And I've only got me work gear,
再带几件穿的过来
so can you bring me some clobber?
不用 因为你会被保释
No, because you'll get bail.
不可能 他们已经要求我供出对方
No, I won't. They've asked me to name names.
你不能说
Well, you can't.
我知道
I know.
你只是做了任何为人父者会做的事
God, you've only done what any father would've done.
我刚刚还在帮你烫衬衫
I'm just ironing a shirt for you.
艾瑞克
Eric?
好了
All right.
就这样 -艾瑞克
Ta-ra. - Eric?
艾瑞克
Eric?
第730天
凯夫 保罗·麦克亚当
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
嗨…
Aye aye.
嘿 阿卡 -要出去啦
Hey, Kav. - You getting off, then?
对
Yeah.
对 我留了几样东西要给你
Yeah, I've left some stuff in there for you,
还有保罗 如果你们要的话
for you and Paul, if you want it.
好啊 感谢
Yeah. Cheers.
我该写信吗 让我炫耀一下
Shall I write? Show off a bit?
好啊
Yeah.
好主意
Good idea!
我会先写信来 让你知道我的地址
I'll write to you first, let you know where I am and that. Eh?
好极了 好
Great. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
是要谢谢你 阿卡 谢谢
Oh, thank you, Kav. Thank you.
来吧 老兄
Come on, mate. Yeah?
自己多保重 马克
Look after yourself, Mark.
你也是
You an' all.
不准再回来
You don't come back, yeah?
对 好 我尽量
Yeah. I'll... I'll try not to.
再见… -再见
See you, then. See you, mate. Ta-ra. - See you.
我可以去看丹尼尔吗
Do you think I could see Daniel?
可以
Yeah.
你好吗
Hey, you all right?
我是马克啊
It's me - Mark.
马克
Mark?
对
Yeah.
你好吗
You OK?
很好…我要出狱了
Yeah. I am. Getting out, mate.
是喔
Right.
我还是会看见他
I still see him.
杰若
Gerard?