Before that, it was fine.
不 我本来就讨厌
No. I've always hated it.
他会没事的 -如果有事呢
He'll be all right. - And what if he isn't?
说啊 到时候怎么办
What then?
是你说教堂林应该很安全
You said Chapel Grove was supposed to be safe,
接下来又要把他移到哪里 艾瑞克
so where does he go next, Eric?
你一定要辞职
You'll have to pack your job in.
这样你对他们就没利用价值
If you pack your job in, you're no use to them.
如此一来 他们就会放过大卫 就是这样
If you're no use to them, then David's no use to them. That's it.
他们还是会杀了他
They'd kill him anyway.
你得把他移到你的监狱 好吗
You need to move him to your nick.
这样你和大家都能照顾他
You could keep an eye on him there. Everyone could.
这是不被允许的 -为什么
Wouldn't be allowed. - Why not?
就是不行 而且也没用的
Just wouldn't. Wouldn't work either.
只要一转眼 儿子就会…
It only takes a second, Son.
他们会在浴室下手
They'd get him in the showers,
在操场、在走道
the yard, on the landing.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
如果他们再找上我
If they approach me again,
再威胁大卫的话
or if they threaten him again, I'm...
我会照他们的吩咐去做
just going to do what they want me to do.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
大家好吗 -老大 你好吗
All right, lads? - Yeah.
早安 -晚安
Morning Evening)
来 继续走
Come on, move it along.
起司或鸡肉 -起司
Cheese or chicken? - Cheese, please.
是什么汤 -起司或鸡肉
You want soup? - Cheese or chicken?
想改变心意吗 要什么
I changed me mind. Pass me one of them.
鸡肉或番茄
Chicken or tomato?
鸡肉
Chicken
来 快点
Keep it going, lads. Come on.
别乱来啊
Easy, you lad.
还不赶快走
Go on.
废物
Rat!
我在那间投♥注♥站
So, I'm in that betting shop...
才刚领薪水就输掉40镑
just been paid, and I'm losing 40 quid.
我应该马上走人
I should walk out right now, but
可是我不想在交出薪水后
I don't want to see that look on me wife's face
看到老婆发现钱短少时的表情
when I hand over me wages and they're short again.
于是我想翻本赚回来 结果变成50镑
I go chasing that 40 quid and I'm now losing 50.
再来就60镑
Now 60.
在赌马和拉霸机之间来回赌博
It's horse race, machine, horse race, machine
从傍晚赌到天黑
late afternoon into early evening
现在我已身无分文
and now I'm absolutely skint.
薪水全都被我输光了
All me wages... gone.
我有三种选择
I've got three options.
一是自杀
One... kill meself.
二…
Two...
杀了我老婆
kill me wife.
三 抢那间投♥注♥站
Three... rob the betting shop.
于是我抢了投♥注♥站
It's rob the betting shop.
我知道很疯狂
Madness, I know.
但这样也比较好
But better that...
就算被抓去关个几年也好过
better arrest... followed by a few years in the nick,
回家之后
than go home,
要面对老婆
look into me wife's eyes
告诉她 我输掉了所有钱
tell her that I've lost everything.
再次输光一切
Again.
谢谢你 保罗
Thanks, Paul.
面对心魔从来就不是容易的事
It's never easy confronting our demons.
史崔文 回你的牢房♥
Come on, Strevens, back in your cell, lad.
回牢房♥
Back in your cells.
老大 我的信写好了
Hey, boss... I've got that letter here.
信
Letter?
要给遗孀的
You know, to the wife of the man I killed.
各自回牢房♥
Back in your cells.
这样合适吗
Is it suitable?
是的
Yeah.
接下来呢
What now?
我们会告诉她有人要寄信给她
Well, we tell her we've got a letter for her.
好 -告诉她寄信人
Yeah. - Who it's from...
问她是否愿意看
you know, and see if she wants to read it.
她若愿意 我们就会寄
If she says yeah, then we'll send it to her. - Yeah.
好 -她若拒绝
Yeah. - If she says no,
就会原封不动还给你
then we'll return it to you unread.
了解 需要多久时间
All right. How long will that take?
就像我说过的 你也知道
Like I said, you know,
从几天到几个月都有可能
could be days, could be weeks, could be months.
了解 -你很有心
All right. - Well done.
谢谢你 老大
Cheers, boss.
各自回牢房♥ 动作快
Right, back to your cells. Come on.
回牢房♥
In your cell, lad.
你的儿子还好吗 老大
How's your lad, boss?
他很好 -应该快出院了吧
Fine. - He's getting out of hospital soon, in' he?
对
Yeah.
他会回到原来那一区
He's going back on the wing. - Is he?
是这样吗
Is he?
听说是这样
That's what we've heard.
我一直等着有人找我谈 佛拉纳根
I've been expecting this conversation, Flanagan,
但没想到会是你
but I didn't think I'd be having it with you.
是吗 老大 -没错
No, boss? - No.
你是不是要告诉我 必须有人保护他
Are you about to tell me that he needs someone to keep him safe?
是 老大 -那个人会是谁呢
Yeah, boss. - Who might that someone be?
我必须先确定你是认真的 老大 才能告诉你
I've got to be sure you're serious, boss, before I tell you that.
我很认真
I'm serious.
否则对你儿子就不好了
Because it wouldn't be good for your lad, if you're not, boss.
我非常认真
I'm deadly serious.
杰克森琼斯
It's Jackson Jones.
你们几个回牢房♥
In your cell, you lot.
动作快 不要再混了
Move. And stop arsing about.
好的…
Aye. All right.
各位 赶紧回牢房♥
Come on. Back to your cell, boys.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
麦克纳利先生
Mr McNally!
我一直在等你 -什么事
I've been waiting for you. - Yeah?
你是伯纳的指定狱警 对吧
You were Bernard's personal officer, weren't you?
对 我是
I was, yeah.
所以你比其他人都了解他的病情 对吧
So, you, above all, must have known how ill he was, yeah?
很抱歉 小姐 我现在没空
Yeah, look, I'm really sorry. I can't do this just now.
然而你却把他送到禁闭室
And yet you put him in segregation.
听着 休斯太太 那是最终手段
Yeah, look, as a last resort, Mrs Hughes.
伯纳会自残 我们必须看住他
Bernard was harming himself. We had to keep an eye on him.
你把一个病情严重的孩子关禁闭
You put a seriously ill boy in segregation
所以他才会决定自杀
and that's when he decided to kill himself.
没有别的地方能安置他
No, there was nowhere else for him.
你一定会说应该送医院
You'd say he should've been in that hospital,
我也同意你的看法 休斯太太
and I agree with you, Mrs Hughes,
可是这里有一半的人都是这样
but that goes for half the men in this place.
他们都该住进精神病院而不是监狱
They should all be in mental hospitals, not in this nick,
然而病房♥不够
but there's no room for them,
只能被关在这里 我们也尽力而为
so they stay here and we do the best we can.
真的 我们已经尽力照顾他们
Honestly, we do the very best that we can for them,
但通常这样也不够
and often that's not good enough.
很遗憾你失去亲人
I'm really sorry for your loss.
你家伯纳是个好孩子 根本不该来坐牢
Your Bernard was a good lad. He shouldn't have been here.
去他的监狱
Fuck this prison!
去你的
And fuck you!
可恶
Shit.
你应该觉得惭愧