对
Yeah.
还要给你这个
I've got to give you this.
这是什么
What's that?
三百英镑
300 quid.
我不要
I don't want it.
他们说过你会这么说 麦克先生
Yeah, they said you'd say that, Mr Mac,
我不接受拒绝
but I can't take no as an answer,
所以拿去吧
so here you are.
如果不是为了钱 你为何要这么做
So, if it ain't about the money, why are you doing this?
我儿子在坐牢
My lad's in the nick.
他被打伤 所以不能再有下次
They've done him in. This is so it doesn't happen again.
原来
Yeah.
我就想说是这种原因
I thought it'd be something like that.
因为你向来是很正直的人 对吧
Cos you was always dead straight, you was, wasn't you?
好吧 下次记得把背心带来 好吗
Right, bring that vest back next time, yeah?
可恶
Fuck.
欧裔白人男性 正要上前 请待命
We have one IC1 male. Just approaching now. Stand by.
很抱歉 先生 不得不把你拦下
Sorry, sir, I had no option but to pull you over.
为什么
Why's that?
你的后车灯破了
Your rear light. It's smashed.
对了 糟糕
Oh. Yeah, shit.
对 真不好意思
Yeah. Sorry about that.
天亮我就去修
Right. I'll get it sorted in the morning.
好 别担心 只要记得去修就好 懂吗
OK. No worries. As long as you get it sorted, yeah?
晚安 -多谢
Ta.