多谢
Cheers, mate.
有人在家吗…
Anybody...? Anybody up?
快让我进去 你这女人
Let me in, woman!
我没带钥匙 让我进去
Cos I've got no keys. Let me in!
汤姆…
Tom! Tom!
快点来开门 好吗
Get this door open, will you?
你干嘛要这样
What have you done that for, eh?!
何必叫警♥察♥
What have you done that for?!
无聊
Stupid...
我又没怎样
'King hell, all right.
晚上玩得愉快吗 先生 我来扶你
Had a good night, mate? I'll come and get you up, mate.
来 小心
Come on now. Easy.
我自己会走
I know how to walk!
第382天
争 分 夺 秒
第 一 季 第 3 集 [本季终]
那是什么
What is it?
一把刀
A knife.
刀不行
No knife.
什么 -三个理由
What? - Three reasons. One...
第一 要是弄出人命
If someone gets killed, then I'm on a murder charge, cos I brought it in.
我要背杀人罪 因为是我带进来的
If someone gets killed, then I'm on a murder charge, cos I brought it in.
第二
Two...
死的可能是我同事
could be a colleague.
第三 死的可能是我
Three - could be me.
我是有二十年经验的管理官
I'm a supervising officer with 20 years of experience,
大概也是全监狱信誉最好的人
you know, probably the most trusted man in this prison,
结果却帮你夹带东西
and I'm bringing stuff in for you.
做梦都没这么好
That's a dream come true.
何必还要求我带武器 破坏了这件事
Why prejudice that by asking for weapons as well?
好吧
OK.
今天没事了吧
So, are we done for today?
可以了
OK.
今天谁愿意跟大家分享
Who would like to share with us today?
布兰登
Brendan?
你愿意…
Would you like to?
我得表现才有晚餐吃吗
So, I've to sing for my supper?
是的
Yeah.
我在13岁的时候谋杀了我的好朋友
When I was 13, I murdered my best friend.
当年他也是13岁
He was also 13.
我从此开始坐牢
And I've been locked up ever since.
我…
I...
我做了一件事 所以…
I did something, and...
让他想跟我绝交
he didn't want to be my friend any more,
所以我就杀了他
so I killed him.
用砖头把他打死
I killed him with a brick.
我的房♥间往下能看到马路
My bedroom looked down into the street, so I watched his
于是我看着他的阿姨舅舅来来回♥回♥地
aunts and uncles coming and going,
找了他一整晚
looking for him all night.
后来他们应该是报了警 因为警车来了
And then they must've called the police, cos a police car came
警♥察♥进去待了大概一小时就离开
and they went in and they stayed about an hour and then they left.
后来应该是找到他了
then they must've found him, because
因为警♥察♥回来进屋之后
the police came back and they went in.
我就听到他妈妈大叫
And I heard his mother screaming.
隔天早上我去上学
I went to school the next morning and...
然后下午警♥察♥就带着我爸妈来学校找我
the police came for me in the afternoon with my ma and da.
我直接承认人是我杀的
I told them straight away I did it.
因为你做了某件事 让他想跟你绝交吗
He didn't want to be friends... cos you did something?
是什么事
And what was it?
你是不是会看到他
You see him?
时时刻刻
All the time?
对
Yeah.
很折磨人吧
It's horrible, isn't it?
马克 进去吧 -谢谢
Hey, Mark, on you go. - Thanks.
你好吗 -很好
All right? - Yeah, all right.
他要做什么
What did he want? - Just brought us some tea there.
只是带了茶过来
What did he want? - Just brought us some tea there.
为什么 -他欠我人情
Why? - He owed me one.
怎么会 -你问很多喔
Why? - All right, nose!
真要命
Fuck's sake.
你看 像这样两个O摆在一起的时候
You see, when you get two Os together like that,
发音是“乌”
it makes "oo".
所以这个词就是
So this is
洗…发…精
"Sh-am-poo".
洗发精
Shampoo.
有两个O的词很多
There's lots of words with two Os in them.
像是“工具”
Tool.
“傻瓜”
Fool.
“学校” -对…“学校”也是
School? - Yeah. Yeah. School. School's good, yeah.
非常好 没错
School? - Yeah. Yeah. School. School's good, yeah.
介意我问你一件事吗
Do you mind... do you mind if I ask you something?
问吧 -必须保密
Yeah. - In confidence?
好
Yeah.
如果牢房♥里被搜出东西会怎样
What happens if they find something in your cell?
毒品
Drugs?
武器
A weapon?
手♥机♥
Phone?
会不会两个人都有事
Would we both get the blame?
看情况
Depends.
会有什么惩罚 关禁闭吗
And what would we get? Seg?
还是增加刑期
Time added on?
也是要看情况
That depends, too.
了解
Right.
回到刚刚的O
Well, back to the Os.
你试试看这个词
Why don't you try this one?
“牙膏”
"Toothpaste".
你来念念看 好吗
Why don't you have a go at that? Hm?
把东西处理掉
Get rid of it.
我知道手♥机♥的事
I know about the phone.
是吗 -对
Yeah? - Yeah.
拜托你把它弄走
Please get rid of it.
好吧
OK.
请进
Come through, please.
拥抱真好
Oh, that's nice.
你好吗 -我很好 爸
All right? - All right, Dad.
牙齿怎么样了
How's the tooth?
我居然可以去看牙医 想不到吧
Got in to the see the dentist, and, believe it or not...
都弄好了 -那就好
sorted. - Good.
他们不找你麻烦了 -对 不仅如此
They leaving you alone? - Yeah. More than that, Mum.
他们还照顾我 对我特别好
I'm getting looked after. Can't do enough for me.
大概是因为我被扁
Think it's cos I took that pasting.
又没投诉 让我赢得尊敬
Didn't grass, didn't complain. I earned a bit of respect.
那是因为你♥爸♥帮他们带东西
It's cos your dad's bringing stuff in for them.
你干嘛说出来
What did you say that for? - Because
因为我不希望他把那些人当兄弟
I don't want him thinking they're his best mates
他们明明就是一群混♥蛋♥
when the truth is they're just shitbags.
你♥爸♥帮他们夹带东西
Your dad is bringing stuff in for them.
已经好几个月了
He has been for months.
所以他们才会照顾着你 -夹带什么
That's why they're looking after you, son. - "Stuff"?
毒品
Drugs.
你一定是疯了 爸
You've got to knock that in the head, Dad.
就到你回家为止 -爸 你是狱卒
It's just till we get you home. - Dad, you're a screw.
狱卒夹带毒品会被判五年
A screw bringing in drugs, you'll get five years.
我不会被抓到 -我也说过同样的话
I won't get caught. - That's what I said.
我可以再移监 -好 但他们会再找到你
I'll move again. - Yeah. They'll find you again.
不会的
They won't.
我们无法保护你的安全 儿子
Well, we can't keep you safe, son.
不管移到哪里 他们都会找到
Wherever we put you, they'll find you.
五年
Five years.
你是狱卒 到时会跟猥亵犯关在一起
And you're a screw, so you'll have to do it with the nonces.
跟猥亵犯关五年
Five years with nonces.
你要怎么办 爸