你还行吧
You all right?
不会 当然没问题
No, that's absolutely fine.
你要留在这里或出去都可以
We can stay in here. We'll be on separate sides.
坐吧 两位
Take a seat, lads.
我想大家应该先自我介绍一下 好吗
I think we should all introduce ourselves first, yeah?
我是管理官艾瑞克麦克纳利
I'm Supervising Officer Eric McNally.
是合格的修复♥式♥司法促进者
I'm a qualified restorative justice facilitator,
不过我想这次会面 应该由玛莉露伊丝来主导
but... I think Marie-Louise should take this session,
毕竟双方她都认识
due to the fact that she knows both parties,
而我只认识一方
whereas I know only one.
我是监狱牧师玛莉露伊丝
I'm Marie-Louise, prison chaplain.
我是丹尼尔的室友 马克科布登
I'm Mark Cobden and I'm Daniel's cellmate.
虽然不懂能帮上什么忙 但我是来支持他的
I don't know quite how, but I'm here to support him.
我是丹尼尔
I'm Daniel.
我是法兰克威尔森
I'm Frank Wilson...
杰若威尔森的父亲
father of Gerard Wilson...
他被丹尼尔谋杀
who was murdered by Daniel.
我是海伦威尔森 杰若的母亲
I'm Helen Wilson, Gerard's mother.
首先我想请教各位
Maybe I could start by asking people
希望能从此次会面中得到什么
what they'd like to get from this meeting?
法兰克
Frank?
想要了解
Understanding...
应该是吧
I think.
了解事情的经过
An understanding of what happened.
还有原因
And why.
你有什么期望吗 丹尼尔
And is there something you'd like to get, Daniel?
是什么
What is it?
我想道歉
I want to say sorry.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
是什么
What is it?
我说不出口
I can't say it.
是原谅吗
Forgiveness?
还记得我初次提议会面时
You remember when I first raised the possibility of this meeting,
你极力反对吧 丹尼尔
you were really opposed to it, Daniel.
我记得
Yeah.
为何反对
Why was that?
我不想见到他们
I didn't want to see them.
为什么
Why?
我很惭愧
I was ashamed.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我不想看见他们的痛苦
I didn't want to see the pain they're in.
接着她找零钱给我
Yeah, and then she gives me the change.
1镑20分钱
It's £1.20.
我收下之后像这样端走三杯啤酒
I take it and I pick the three pints up like that.
我正要痛快畅饮时
And I take a swig of one of 'em while I'm doing it.
“糟糕” 我才发现那杯不是拉格啤酒
I thought, "Shit." You know, I realised it wasn't lager,
不是我点的酒
it wasn't my drink.
果不其然旁边那群人都看到了
And, sure enough, the lads on this side, they've seen it.
你们的杰若看到了
Your Gerard's seen it.
那是他的酒
And it's his drink.
于是我说我只喝了一点点
So, I told him I only took a little bit
他说 “问题不是这个 小子”
and he says, "It's not that, lad."
你的嘴都碰到了
"You've had your mouth all over it."
现在的我知道应该怎么做
Now... I know what I should do.
我再买♥♥一杯还他就好
I should just buy him another drink
可是我只剩下1镑20分钱
but I've only got £1.20 left
又不想让别人知道
and I really don't want anyone to know that.
于是我解释我不会赔他的理由就是
So, I make out I won't buy him another one on principle.
我才喝了一口 为何要赔一整杯
You know, why should I get him a full pint when I only took a little mouthful?
他说 “如果你不赔我
And he says, "You can either buy me a pint here
我们就出去解决”
or we can go outside and sort it there."
我环顾四周 却都没看到我那两个朋友 所以…
Now, I look round, but me two mates were nowhere to be seen, so...
我若不跟杰若出去
it's either go outside with Gerard
就得承认我在周六夜晚 身上只有1镑20分钱
or confess that I've only got £1.20 on me on a Saturday night.
他看起来没比我高大多少 于是我们就出去了
I thought he looked no bigger than me, so we go outside.
原来他是拳击手 把我打得落花流水
Turns out he's a boxer, and he's absolutely battering me,
于是我抽出一把刀
so I pull a knife out.
我并不打算用
I don't intend to use it.
好吗 我从来没有动刀的念头
Right? I never intended to use it.
只是想吓阻他再出拳 而且成功了
It was just to stop the punches landing, and it worked.
他不再揍我
He stopped punching me.
原本应该就此打住
Now, that should be it now.
他只要骂我几句之后回到酒吧
He should just call me a knob or a dickhead and go back in the bar
让我带着那1镑20分钱回家 但他却没有
and leave me to walk home with me £1.20, but he doesn't.
他不肯罢休
He doesn't walk away.
我手上握着刀
I've got a knife in me hand.
因为被揍就已经丢脸了
I already look a mug, cos I've been battered,
如果再不用
and if I don't use it...
如果又把刀收起来
if I just put this knife away again,
只会显得我更没胆
I'm going to look an even bigger mug.
杰若肯定也知道这一点
And I think Gerard knows that,
但他却决定跟我打 懂吗
but he's decided to be fearless, hasn't he?
这下子我们双方都僵持不下
Now, he can't go back on it any more than I can go back on it,
于是我就动刀了
so I use it.
一旦我把刀抽出来
Once I'd pulled out the knife,
最难做到的就是忍♥住不用
the hardest thing to do was not use it.
所以你是为了不想丢脸才杀他
So, you killed him so as not to lose face?
对
Yeah.
法兰克以为是愤怒
Frank thought it was anger.
而我以为是出于嫉妒
And I thought... jealousy.
结果是为了保住面子
But saving face...
简直不可原谅
it's unforgivable.
来点白粉我就帮你保管东西
Sharp. I'll mind that stuff for a bit of brown.
也会闭嘴 -对
And keep shtoom? - Yeah.
连老师都要瞒着
Even to the teacher?
对 -是吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
会有人拿去给你
Somebody will bring it to you.
你也玩吗 决胜分就交给你了
Do you play? You're playing the winner.
她叫我们不要寄 她不想看
She doesn't want us to send it. She doesn't want to read it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我看过很多受刑人写给被害者的信
I've read loads of letters from prisoners to people who they've wronged.
你写得真的很好
Yours was really good.
谢谢
Thanks.
别气馁
Keep your chin up, lad.
你好吗
You all right, mate?
没事吧
You all right, mate?
艾瑞克麦克纳利的男宠 -放开我…
Eric McNally's bum boy, eh? - Get off me, you pricks!
没有牵着他的手
You're never out this cell...
放开我 -你就不敢走出牢房♥
Get off me! - ...unless you're holding his hand,
所以你是他的男宠 对吧
so that means you're his bum boy, yeah?
我不是 我绝对不是
I'm not. Course I'm not. - Eric McNally's fucking bum boy.
男宠 知道我们怎么对付狱卒的男宠吗
And you know what we do to the bum boy of a screw, eh?
就是让他再也不能走路
We make sure they never walk again.
因为没有脚 所以再也不能走路
They never walk again, on account of having no fucking feet.
所以你给我闻闻看…
So, here we are. Smell that. Smell it.
闻了再告诉我这是什么
Tell me what you think it is, eh?
是什么
What is it?
是什么 -松节油
What is it? - Turps.
没错 就是松节油 答对了
Yeah. Turps is right. Turps is spot on
而且要淋得你满脚都是 -住手
and it's going all over your feet, lad. - Stop it!
淋得你满脚都是 -拜托 老兄 对不起
It's going all over your feet. - Come on, mate--
你最不希望发生什么 马克
And what's the last thing you want to happen when you've got turps all over your feet, Mark?
你最不希望的就是这样 对吧
The last thing you want is this, isn't it?
这是什么 -打火机
What is it? - It's a lighter.
答对了 就是打火机 没错 -打火机
It's a lighter, yeah. Spot on.
你说接下来会怎样 马克
What do you think's going to happen now, Mark?
求你不要 -你说会怎样
Please don't. - What's going to happen now?
我要点火烧你的脚 -不…拜托不要
I am going to set your feet on fire, lad. - No, please.
这就是下一步 -拜托 老兄 对不起
That's what's going to happen. - I'm sorry.
狱卒的男宠 -我很抱歉
The screw's bum boy. He gets his feet--