嘿 我叫你开门
Oi, I said open the door!
你要怎么解释 巴兹
How do you explain it, Baz?
快点开门 我要尿尿 快开 -我们被判六年
Open this door! I need a slash, man. - How do you explain us getting six
你却是三年
and you getting three?
这你要怎么解释 兄弟
How do you explain that, lad?
我没办法解释 好吗
Well, I can't, lad, can I?
要我告诉你吗 -那你说啊
Shall I tell you? - So say it, yeah?
开门
Open this door!
我大概知道你会说什么 强诺
I know what you're going to say, Johnno,
你一定是谈条件
you did a deal, mate.
我知道你这么做 -我叫你开门
You did. - I said open the door!
不 我没有 -你背着我们谈了条件
No, I never. - You did a deal behind our backs, mate,
才有可能这样
and that explains that.
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴
Shut your mouth, lad!
所以警方才会在贝瑞街搜出那批货
That explains how they found the stash on Berry Street.
是你这个大嘴巴告诉他们的
Your big mouth told them it was there.
我没有… -一定是这样…
I never, lad. I never. - Yeah, it did, it did.
绝对就是你 -快点开门
You got that in return. - Open this door!
开门 -开门
Open the door!
嘿 不要再拍门了 停下来 -你以为你在跟谁讲话啊
Quit banging on that door! Will you pack it in? - Who are you talking to?
你闭嘴
Oh! You shut your mouth
开门
Open the door!
争 分 夺 秒
第 一 季 第 1 集
要放我出去了吗
When are you letting me out?
到底要不要放我出去
When are you letting me out, then?
走吧
Come on, mate.
我发誓我不曾出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
Honest to God, I never grassed on anyone, man.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
我绝对没有通风报信
I'm not a snitch.
说真的 老兄
Honestly, lad.
我可以对天发誓 我不是…
Lad, I swear to God. Yeah? Lad, all right?
给我闭嘴
Fucking grass!
(二号♥拘留室)
你是马克科布登 -是的
You're Mark Cobden? - Yes.
出生日期
Date of birth?
196♥4♥年4月17日
17th April 196♥4♥.
你信什么教 马克
And what religion are you, Mark?
我其实不算有宗教
Haven't really got one.
我不上教堂或任何宗教场所之类的
I don't go to church or anything, you know.
那我就写英国国教 好吗
I'll put you down as Anglican, then, yeah?
我想我应该比较算是天主教背教者
But... I suppose I'm more lapsed Catholic than...
好
Right.
以前坐过牢吗
Have you been in prison before?
没有
No.
凡事总有第一次 对吧
First time for everything, eh?
这边请 -你有自杀倾向吗
This way, please. - Are you feeling suicidal?
什么
What?
你会不会想死
Are you feeling suicidal?
有没有考虑自杀
Are you contemplating killing yourself?
没有
No.
了解
Good.
好
OK.
麻烦看相机镜头 好吗
If you can... just look into the camera for me, please?
目前有服药吗
Are you currently on medication?
没有
No.
是否感染过性病
Have you ever contracted a sexually transmitted disease?
没有 -张嘴
No. - Open your mouth.
舌头往上 手抬高
Tongue out. Arms up.
有忧郁症吗
Have you ever suffered depression?
年轻时可能曾…
When I was younger, I might have been--
有或没有 -没有
Is that a yes or a no? - No.
脱上衣
Top off.
手抬高
Arms up.
是否罹患过心理疾病
Have you ever suffered from any other mental illness?
没有
No.
是否有特定的饮食要求
And do you have any specific dietary requirements?
没有 -脱裤子
No. - OK, pants down.
蹲下
And squat.
好了 穿裤子
OK, pants up.
可以穿上衣服了
You can get dressed now.
贾瓦德、厄文、科布登 跟我来
Jawad, Irvine, Cobden follow me.
往里面走
Just over there.
好 进去
Right, through you go.
这是你们的通话代码
These are your PIN codes.
谢谢 老大 -多谢
Thanks, boss. - Ta.
可以讲两分钟的电♥话♥
You get a two-minute phone call.
谢谢
Thanks.
糟糕 我忘了号♥码 我留在电♥话♥上
Oh, shit! I forgot the number. I left it on the phone.
你要打给谁 -我父母
Who were you going to phone? - Parents.
明天会发信纸、邮票和信封
You get paper, stamps and envelope tomorrow.
你可以写信给他们
You can write to them.
除非你记得其他电♥话♥号♥码
Unless there's another number you know.
我太太 -你自己决定
The wife? She-- - Up to you, mate.
好 谢谢
Yeah, all right. Thank you.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
我被判四年
I got four years.
我需要我爸妈的电♥话♥号♥码
I need my... my mam and dad's number.
我去找给你
I'll get it.
你有笔吗
Have you got a pen?
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了吗 -喂 我在
You ready? - Hello? I'm here.
0151
0151...
496
496...
0293
0293.
好
Right.
我可以再打一通吗 -马克
Can I make another call? - Mark?
不行 抱歉
No. Sorry.
好 你能帮我打给他们吗
Right, can you phone them for me?
你不能自己打吗
Can't you do it?
不行 我只能打一次电♥话♥而已
No. I'm only allowed one call, and this is it.
要我跟他们说什么
What shall I tell them?
就说我在克雷格摩尔监狱
Just tell them I'm in Craigmore.
他们知道我被判四年
They know I got four years.
他们有来法♥院♥听判
They were in court for that.
就说我在这里
Just tell them I'm here.
好
Right.
汤姆还好吗
How's Tom?
别提这件事 马克
Don't go there, Mark.
进去
In you go.
科布登 -是
Cobden? - Yeah?
这里是初夜房♥
This is a first-night cell,
之所以这么叫是因为你们第一晚在这里过
so called because you spend your first night in it.
进去吧
In you go.
明天是入监引导
Tomorrow is induction.
结束后就会被带到新的舍房♥区
After induction, you get taken to the new wing.
所以只住一晚
So, this is for one night only.
原来如此
Oh, right. Yeah.
这是紧急呼叫钮
This is your emergency call button,
也就是只有紧急时能按
so called because you use it only in an emergency.
明白吗 -是 明白
Right? - Yeah. Right.
我认识鲍勃华伦
I knew Bob Warren.
他生前是个好人
He was a good man.
我晓得
I know.
你呢 你要待几年
What about you? What did they give you?
四年 一级收受赃物罪
Four years. Cat one, receiving.
就剩下你了
That just leaves you.
嘿 你是叫马克吗
Oi! Mark, innit?
怎么了 -五十几岁的那个吧
Yeah? - Man in his 50s, yeah?
对 -你为什么入狱