你会错过你的第一堂课。
You're going to miss your first lesson.
我不是。我会想念集♥会♥,每个人都会想念集♥会♥。
I'm not. I'm going to miss assembly, and everyone misses assembly.
如果每个人都错过了集♥会♥......
If everyone missed assembly...
你想在这个果酱上吗?是的。如果每个人都错过了集♥会♥,
Do you want jam on this? Yeah. If everyone missed assembly,
嘿,这不是组装。
hey, it's not assembly.
果酱?是的。请。你从来没有告诉卡勒姆说出来。
Jam? Yeah. Please. You never told Callum to say it.
右。你今天有体育,是吗?是的。
Right. You've got PE today, yeah? Yeah.
你的工具包在你的卧室里。你认为你能做到吗?是的。
Your kit's in your bedroom. Do you think you can manage that? Yeah.
那就去拿吧。加油。我们都需要离开。加油。
Go get it, then. Come on. We all need to go. Come on.
我吐司呢?带上它。
What about me toast? Bring it.
对,来吧。你出去吧。
Right, come on. Out you go.
该课程从一开始就包含强烈的语言,
This programme contains strong language from the start,
一些暴♥力♥场面,以及一些观众可能会感到不安的场景
some violent scenes, and scenes which some viewers may find upsetting
再见,爱。
See you later, love.
掉落键
DROPS KEYS
对,来吧。
Right, come on.
我们为什么要著急?我们没有迟到。我知道,亲爱的。加油。
Why are we rushing? We're not late. I know, sweetheart. Come on.
卡勒姆,来吧。快点,爱。
Callum, come on. Hurry up, love.
他说他会解决一些事情,但他什么也没做。
He said he'd sort something out and he did nothing.
嘿。他什么也没做。
Hey. He did nothing.
我的孩子应该在一个小时前被接走。
Me kids should've been picked up an hour ago.
那么你能把我的手♥机♥给我吗?
So will you give me my phone, please?
请。他们不知道我在哪里。没有人知道我在哪里。
Please. They don't know where I am. Nobody knows where I am.
你看不出我所处的情况吗?
Can't you see the situation I'm in?
他们分别是7岁、9岁和13岁,他们不知道我在哪里。
They're 7, 9 and 13 and they don't know where I am.
所以把我的手♥机♥给我。你能把我的手♥机♥给我吗?!
So give me my phone. Will you just give me my phone?!
你稍后会接到电♥话♥,好吗?什么时候?
You'll get a phone call later, all right? When?
接待后。
After reception.
那是什么时候?我不知道。
When's that? I don't know.
需要多长时间?不知道!
How long's it take? Don't know!
他们带我们去哪里?我们已经在这里呆了几个小时了。
Where they taking us? We've been in here hours.
他们带我们去哪里?我不知道!卡林福德。
Where they taking us? I don't know! Carlingford.
那在哪里?朗科恩。
Where's that? Runcorn.
哦,我的上帝。。。
Oh, my God...
她喊道
SHE SHOUTS
你现在能阻止它吗!
Will you stop it now!
我需要我的手♥机♥,我需要小便。
I need my phone and I need a pee.
名字?凯尔西·摩根。你以前进去过吗?
Name? Kelsey Morgan. Have you been inside before?
是的,两次。您是否正在服用任何药物或药物?
Yeah, twice. Are you on any drugs or medication?
是的。你能确保我早上喝了 40 毫升美♥沙♥酮♥吗?
Yeah. Can you make sure I'm down for 40ml of methadone in the morning, please?
因为上次我进去的时候,那没有发生。我不得不嘎嘎作响两天,我什么都没有。
Cos last time I was in, that didn't happen. I had to rattle for two days and I didn't have anything.
如果这次发生这种情况,我就死了。我会死的,因为我的习惯更大了。
If that happens this time, I'll be dead. I'll be dead because my habit's bigger.
它比上次大了好几英里。
It's miles bigger than last time.
那么你能记下这一点吗?海♥洛♥因♥的习惯要大得多。
So can you please make a note of that, please? Much bigger heroin habit.
您需要与护士谈谈此事。
You'll need to speak to the nurse about that.
但。。。宗教?不。
But... Religion? No.
我们最多有 30 毫升美♥沙♥酮♥。你甚至不给
We have a maximum of 30ml of methadone. You don't even give
40 在特殊情况下?你不是一个例外的情况。我是
40 in exceptional circumstances? You're not an exceptional circumstance. I am,
因为自从我上次进去以来,我的习惯已经养成了。
because my habit has grown since the last time I was in.
我会为医生记下这一点。他会给我 40 个?
I'll make a note of that for the doctor. And he'll give me 40?
凯尔西叹了口气
KELSEY SIGHS
你能说清楚吗?我没有怀孕。
Could you wee into that, please? I'm not pregnant.
好吧,让我们确定一下,嗯?
Well, let's just make sure, eh?
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
你已经从伯奇韦监狱转过来了?是的。
You've transferred from Birchway Prison? Yeah.
有什么好处吗?
Any good?
三年半来,这是很多狗屎,
For three and a half years it was a lot of shit,
然后情况变得更糟了。
then it got a little bit worse.
这是你第一次坐牢?是的。我能解释一下我的情况吗?
This your first time in prison? Yeah. Can I explain my situation?
是的。我摆弄了讲课,但每个人都说你不会因此被送进监狱。
Yeah. I fiddled the leccy, but everyone said you don't get sent to prison for that.
你没有。
You don't.
他们说,加重因素。
Aggravating factors, they said.
所以我没有告诉任何人我在法庭上,我把我的孩子送走了
So I didn't tell anyone I was in court and I dropped my kids off
像往常一样在学校,所以我不知道是谁接他们的。
at school as per normal, so I've no idea who's picked them up.
但我怀疑玛姬,所以我只需要打电♥话♥给她告诉她
But I'm suspecting Maggie, so I just need to call her to tell her that
我会在早上整理它。你将如何对它进行排序?
I'll sort it in the morning. And how will you sort it?
我会让州长告诉那个地方法官让我走。
I'll get governor to tell that magistrate to let me go.
看,我在这里,是的,但我的孩子在受苦。
Look, I'm in here, yeah, but it's my kids who are doing the suffering.
祝你好运。那么我可以打电♥话♥给玛姬吗?很快。
Good luck with that. So can I call Maggie, please? Soon.
我需要我的手♥机♥。
I'll need my phone.
当你被释放时,你会拿回你的手♥机♥。
You get your phone back when you're released.
里面有我所有的数位。
It's got all my numbers in it.
你还记得吗?
Can you remember any?
是的。一。
Yeah. One.
天啊。。。
Oh, God...
你怀孕了,凯尔西。
You're pregnant, Kelsey.
这是错误的。
It's wrong.
这一定是错的,因为我不可能......
It's got to be wrong because there's no way that I could be...
该死。
Oh, shit.
科克伦和摩根。跟著我走。
Cochrane and Morgan. Follow me this way.
这些妊娠试验有错吗?
Are those pregnancy tests ever wrong?
它说你怀孕了吗?是的。
Did it say you're pregnant? Yeah.
那你就怀孕了。
Then you're pregnant.
这是机翼。您将在这里进行入职培训。
This is the wing. You'll do your induction here.
不愉快,但你只会在这里呆一个星期左右。
Not pleasant, but you'll only be here for a week or so.
当然,除非你开始,
Unless you kick off, of course,
在这种情况下,你会在这里多待一段时间。
in which case you'll be here for a while longer.
大声的喧嚣
LOUD HUBBUB
在你去。
In you go.
由 SLAMS 提供
DOOR SLAMS
我会有底部。我怀孕了。
I'll have the bottom. I'm pregnant.
数?01632 960 442.
Number? 01632 960 442.
线环
LINE RINGS
你好?
Hello?
嗨,妈妈,是我。
Hiya, Mam, it's me.
你说什么?我。边缘。
What do you say? Me. Orla.
你好吗?我很好。
How are you? I'm fine.
不,我不行。我一点也不好。我在监狱里。
No, I'm not fine. I'm not fine at all. I'm in prison.
Y-y-you什么?我在监狱里。
Y-y-you what? I'm in prison.
我今天因为摆弄讲课而得到了六个月的时间。
I got six months today for fiddling leccy.
我从监狱里给你打电♥话♥。哪个监狱?
I'm calling you from prison. Which prison?
卡林福德。哦,我的上帝。
Carlingford. Oh, my God.
听著,妈妈,我没有接孩子放学,但我想玛姬
Look, Mam, I didn't pick kids up from school, but I think Maggie
会做到的,所以我需要你去那里,说对不起,
will have done it, so I need you to go round there, say I'm sorry,
并说她今晚能不能留著孩子,带他们去上学
and say can she keep the kids tonight, take them to school
早上,我明天一定会整理一些东西。
in the morning and I'll definitely sort something tomorrow.
我会出去什么的,但我会整理它。
I'll be out or something, but I'll sort it.
我会接受他们的。不,你没有他们。
I'll take 'em. No, you're not having 'em.
为什么不呢?不。
Why not? No.
我明天可以打两个电♥话♥吗?
Can I have two phone calls tomorrow?
不。一个叫我妈妈拿号♥码,然后另一个打电♥话♥
No. One to call me mam to get the number, then the other to call
那个有我孩子的女人。我们明天再见。
the woman who's got my kids. We'll see tomorrow.
不,我现在需要知道。这是我们在谈论的我的孩子,爱,
No, I need to know now. This is my kids we're talking about, love,
我现在需要知道。
and I need to know now.
我明天可以打两个电♥话♥吗?
Can I have two phone calls tomorrow?
是的。
Yes.
谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你会得到号♥码,是吗?是的。
You'll get the number, yeah? Yes.
对,好的。好吧,走吧,妈妈。看在他妈的份上!
Right, OK. Well, go now, Mam. For fuck's sake!
你现在需要离开,因为你会睡著什么的。
You need to leave now, cos you'll fall asleep or something.
你现在走了?我正在做。谢谢。
You leave now? I'm doing it. Thanks.
你叫我“爱”。
You called me "love".
是吗?是的。
Did I? Yeah.
这不是“爱”。是“小姐”或“马丁小姐”。
It's not "love". It's "Miss" or "Miss Martin".
还行?
OK?
好的,小姐。
OK, Miss.
在『ere。
In 'ere.
晚安。晚上。
Goodnight. Night.
她呼吸沉重
SHE BREATHES HEAVILY