对 我要起司
Yeah, I'll have a cake. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个我要了 -你干嘛
I'll have that. - Whoa... what are you doing?
乖乖听话
Behave.
你好
Hi.
你叫马克 对吧 -对…马克
It's Mark, innit? - Yeah. Yeah. Mark.
伯纳回来了吗
Is Bernard back?
没有 他还在…
No... he's still, you know...
其实在赤道以北
You know... north of the equator, we all walk clockwise.
犯人都走顺时钟方向
north of the equator, we all walk clockwise.
赤道以南则是逆时钟
South of the equator, they all walk anticlockwise.
乌干达有一座监狱刚好位在赤道上
There's a prison in Uganda, right on the equator.
里面乱成一团
It's fucking chaos.
懂了
Ha! Yeah.
这个好笑
Good one, that.
(第4天)
准备好了吗 -好了 老大
You ready? - Yes, boss.
是谁来看你 -我的父母 老大
Who's visiting you? - My parents, boss.
真好
Nice.
你们两个出来
Come on, you two.
你还好吗 -我还好
Are you all right? - I'm OK.
可以进去了
Here we go.
(克雷格摩尔监狱)
找位子坐
Take a seat.
往前
Step forward.
请坐
Take a seat.
往前
And step forward.
谢谢 手抬起来
Thank you. Arms up.
科布登 -有
Cobden? - Yeah.
往右 -谢谢
To the right. - Thank you.
麦克亚当
McAdams?
请把手抬高
Arms up, please.
转身
Turn around.
谢谢 请坐
Thank you. Take a seat.
(禁止吸烟)
请进
Come through, please.
嗨 小可爱
Hello, gorgeous!
我好想你
Oh, I've missed you.
妈 最近好吗
Hiya. All right?
爸 还好吗
Hi, Dad.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
最近好吗 -还好
How are you, Dad? - All right?
我以为你们不来了
I thought you weren't coming then.
你会累吗
You tired?
昨晚想到你们要来我就睡不着
I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about you coming here.
你们常见到汤姆吗
Have you seen much of Tom?
星期天她才带他来过 她很大器
She brought him round on Sunday. Yeah, she's been great.
她说不希望这件事
She said she doesn't want what happened
妨碍我们祖孙的感情
to come between us and our grandchild.
他好不好
How was he?
很好 -我们拍了照片
Good. - Yeah, we had photos...
可是都存在手♥机♥ 进来时被狱方收去保管
but they're on our phones and they took them off us.
她会愿意带他来吗
Do you think she'd bring him here?
先别那么急
Well... not just yet.
她好像还在为那件事感到心痛
I think she's still in too much pain for that.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你对监狱的看法
It's how you see this place.
就是跌落谷底
It's rock bottom, yeah,
但这也是重新开始的机会 洗心革面
but it's somewhere to start again from. A clean slate.
我配不上你 -我知道
I don't deserve you. - I know.
重点是我上诉并非为了罪名
You see, the thing is, I'm not appealing the conviction,
而是为了刑期
I'm appealing the sentence.
所以基本上他只要强调仅刺了一刀
So, he's basically just going to stress that there was only one stab wound,
因为法官不曾把这一点纳入考量
cos the judge never took that into consideration.
所以没有减刑什么的
There was no discount or anything for that.
到时就知道了
So, we'll see...
拿去吧 马克 -谢谢
There you go, Mark. - Ah. Thank you.
你一直盯着我瞧 妈
You've been watching me like a hawk, Mum.
我有吗 -我真的很好
Have I? - I'm fine, honestly.
我很好
I'm fine.
虽然吵闹又无聊 菜色也不怎么样
I mean... it's noisy, it's boring, the food's a bit rubbish,
但除此之外都还好
but apart from that, it's all right.
我也希望有更多可以抱怨的
I wish I had more to complain about. I really do.
你坐牢是为了接受惩罚 儿子
You're in here as punishment, son.
不是为了喜欢
Not for it.
是啊
Yeah.
你还会看到他吗
Do... Do you still see him?
会
Yeah.
经常吗
A lot?
我会看到…
I see...
我会看到他太太
I see her - his wife.
都是什么时候看到的
When do you see them?
就是… -时间到 各位来宾
Just... Oh. - That's it, ladies and gents.
恐怕今天到此为止
That's it, I'm afraid.
好 时间到了 妈
All right, that's it, Mum.
我何时会再见到你 -下礼拜
When will I see you? - Next week.
下礼拜 -对
Next week? - See you next week, love.
自己多保重 我爱你
Look after yourself. I love you.
可以请汤姆写信吗 -好
Can you ask Tom to write? Yeah? - Yes.
下次见 爸
See you, Dad.
保重
All right, take care.
保重 我们下次见
All right, I'll see you soon.
再见了 宝贝 -我爱你
See you, babe. - I love you.
下次见 好吗 -多保重
See you. - See you soon, eh? You take care.
你确定是威胁
You're sure it was a threat?
肯定 -好吧
Positive. - OK.
先别轻举妄动 等你儿子移至安全处再说
We won't do anything till we've got your son somewhere safe.
你有想法吗
Any ideas?
教堂林监狱
Chapel Grove.
那里的确可行
That could be possible, yeah.
只不过需要两、三天时间
Might take a couple of days, though.
我也跟他说我要考虑几天
I told him I'd take a few days to think about it.
那好
Good.
那就把大卫移往教堂林监狱
We'll move David to Chapel Grove
再处理他的事
and then we'll sort him out.
谢谢你 典狱长
Thanks, guv.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 轮到我了
Excuse me, mate. It's my turn.
喂 最近好吗
All right, babe, how's it going?
你插♥我♥的队
You took my turn, mate.
滚
Piss off.
没有…不是你
What? No, no, no, not you.
有个讨厌鬼在吵电♥话♥的事
Some pain-in-the-arse here going on about the phone.
你插队
You've took my turn, mate.
你去黛比家啊
Did you go your Debbie's? Yeah?
是喔
Yeah?
不会 我很好
Nah. I'm all good.
你也知道的 快说
You know me. So, go on.
你何时要再来看我
When are you going to come and see us, then, babe?
是吗 -不好意思 可以把电♥话♥给我吗
I'm sorry, mate, but... can I have the phone?
滚啊 -轮到我了
Piss off. - You took my turn--
再不滚就打断你下巴
I said piss off, or I'll snap your jaw!
走啊
Go on.
好吧 我很抱歉…
All right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
废物
Gimp.
不好意思
Sorry.
你还好吗
You all right?
还行
All right?
身体好多了吗
Feeling better?
好多了
Yeah.
你介意我关门吗
Do you mind if I close this?
外面很吵