剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
我实际上就是靠我的小猪脚生活的
I practically lived on pigs' trotters.
看到了吗 关键就是 trude 和kelly
See, the thing is,Trude, with Kelly,
在一起意味着我们要在一起 但是 我们的想法各不相同
is we're meant to be together,but we're in different leagues,
而且关于不同的类别 你应该忽略掉这些
and the point about leagues is you're supposed to move up 'em.
但是我需要找到一个办法
But I need to find a way
让自己摆脱矮胖小伙儿的这种形象
to get myself out of this "podgy pal" one.
Gary, Gary
Gary, Gary.
闭上你的眼晴
Shut your eyes.
什么 为什么啊
What? Why?
照做就是了
Just do it.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
你好
Hello.
“Robinson 太太 你是在引诱我吗?”
"Mrs Robinson,are you trying to seduce me?"
“没错 gary 你猜对了
"Yes, Gary, I am,
因为你知道你最需要什么吗 小伙子?”
because do you know what you need, son?
“一个好的 坚硬的 诚实的”
"A good, hard, honest..."
对 gary 对 就这样 对
Yes, Gary, yes, yes, yes!
不 不 不 好的
No, no, no! Yes!
不 不 不 停下来 停停停一下
No, no, no! Stop! Stop! Stop!
叫我krystle 哦 gary 叫我krystle 我会叫你blake
Call me Krystle. Oh, Gary,call me Krystle, I'll call you Blake.
他们是谁
Who are they?
哦 gadge 他们都是历史人物 照做就是了
Oh, Gadge! They're from Dynasty! Just do it.
照做 然后我会把我的手指插到你的屁♥股♥里
Do it and I'll stick my finger up yer arse
给我你最棒的爱抚
and give you the best vinegar stroke you have ever had.
好吧 krystle 亲爱的
All right, Krystle, darlin'...
就是这样 blake
That's it, Blake!
我就是blake 没错
It's Blake here...Yes!
我会让你好好舒服舒服的 krystle 没错儿
I'm going to show you a good time, Krystle! Yes!
你喜欢这个 对吗
You like it, don't you?
哦
Oh!
Krystle
Krystle!
哦 哦 我的老天呢
Oh! Oh, my God!
哦 我的老天 哦 我的老天 勒个去的
Oh, my God! Oh, fucking hell! Shit!
Winston 我的小鸭子 你怎么起床了
Winston! Duckie,what you doing out of bed?
我饿了 妈妈会
I was hungry.Mummy'll be through...
我勒个去的
Fucking hell.
Gary 你能不能不要在我儿子面前说脏话 可不可以
Gary, will you stop swearing in front of my son, please?
他简直是meggy的翻版 看看他 不是吗
He's the double of Meggy,him, isn't he?
Meggy 不 gary 我根本不认识什么meggy
Meggy? No, Gary,I don't know any Meggy.
你当然认识meggy Ronald Megford 不 gary
You know Meggy.Ronald Megford. No, Gary.
不是meggy 不是meggy
No Meggy, no Meggy.
谁是meggy
Who's Meggy?
不 不 是Smeggy, Smeggy
No, no, Smeggy, Smeggy.
他是我的朋友 而且你和他长得一模一样
He's my mate and you look like him,
但是他是黑人 而且他已经死了
but he's black, and he's dead.
我爸爸叫ronald 而且他没有死
My dad's name was Ronald,and he's not dead
他就住在伦敦
and he lives in London.
好吧好吧 小子
All right, chicken,
你为什么不赶紧爬回你的床上呢 嗯
why don't you just pootle off back to bed, eh?
妈咪待会儿就去看你好吗
Mummy'll be with you in one minute,
给你带一些牛奶和饼干
bring you some milk and biscuits?
好了 小子 一会儿就去陪你了 好吧
All right, chicken,with you in a minute, then.
你这个冷血的白♥痴♥ 你干嘛要说那些话啊
You bloody idiot!What did you say that for?
因为他的的确确看起来和他一模一样 就这样
Because he does!He looks like him, that's all!
我知道 但是你没必要说那些话的
I know, but you needn't have said that!
现在我得去看看他了
Now I'm going to have to go and see to him.
你现在必须先完成这件事儿
You'll have to finish yourself off now.
别这样 求你了
Don't be like... Please!
Krystle
Krystle!
今天晚上在Monterey对葡萄牙的公开赛座无虚席啊
"..a full-strength side for tonight's opening match against Portugal in Monterey..."
你起的真早,亲爱的
You're up early, love.
我给你做了鸡蛋 他们都在锅里呢
Work. I made you some eggs, they're in the pan.
不过 我要你留下来洗餐具
I tried to leave you washing up, though.
你没有宿醉么
Have you not got a hangover?
没有 我决定不相信那个了 再见
No, I've decided not to believe in that. See you later.
再见 爱你
See you later.Love you.
有点推人犯规了 不是我们 Len 对吗
Pushing it a bit, aren't we, Len? Eh?
Woodford先生 都三次没来了吗
Mr Woodford, there's still three missing?
是的 Richard, Richard
Yeah... Richard, Richard.
抱歉 谢谢你
Sorry.Thank you.
Quayle 走了
Quayle's gone...
我不需要他们的名字 小伙子
I don't need their names, lad.
整整3天都没有来
It's the same three every bloody day.
我能感觉到一些书面的警告要来了 我告诉你
I can feel some written warnings coming on, I tell you.
很好 他们已经自己带来了
Well they've brought it on themselves.
的确 Richard 他们做了
Indeed, Richard, they have.
严厉的爱 那就是被需要的 严厉的爱
Tough love, that's what's required, tough love.
我打算让你今天无论如何都要跟这些小伙子谈谈
I was going to get you to speak to the lads today
关于那个色情墙
about the wall of pornography anyroad,
所以那时你能执行书面警告吗
so you can deal out the written warnings then.
我不得不做 我想你
Do I have to do... I thought you did all...
我并不真的想去做这个
I don't really want to go and do...
你不需要感谢我 Richard 小伙子
There's no need to thank me, Richard, lad,
你现在是管理人员了 对吧
you're management now, eh?
除此之外 你曾经是他们的一员 记得吗
Besides, you used to be one of them, remember?
我记得
I did, aye.
我认为它会变得更好 如果是来自你的话 对吗
I think it'll be better if it comes from you, eh?
非常明智 好小伙
Brilliant.Good lad.
记住 所有的这些有一天都会是你的
Remember, all this will be yours one day.
该死的伟大 你混♥蛋♥
Fucking great, you twat.
来吧 小伙子们
Come on, lads,
让我们为Maggie. Bastard赚点钱吧
let's make some money for Maggie. Bastard.
过来 Sanders 我们已经开始工作了 你这懒鬼
Come on, Sanders ! We've got work to do, lazybones!
开始吧
Come on, then.
看 mate 我并不像你的新爸爸
Look, mate, I'm not like your new dad
或者其他任何东西 你知道吗
or anything, you know that?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
除此之外 我告诉过你 我的爸爸在伦敦
Besides, I told you, my dad's in London.
是的 是的 而且他还是黑人
Yeah, yeah. And he's black.
不 他不是黑人
No, he's not black...
有烤面包和砂锅 就像你想要的
Toast and Marmite, just like you wanted.
你得洗手 你洗了吗
You have washed your hands, haven't you?
是的 现在听着 亲爱的
Yeah. Now listen, love.
他是我的一切 好吗 你告诉他任何东西
He's everything I've got, all right? You tell him anything,
我就撕了你那该死的球
and I will rip your fucking balls off,
你知道我会 不是吗
you do know that, don't you?
当然
Yeah.
但是Meggy 不 不 不 Meggy不需要知道
But Meggy... No, no, no. Meggy doesn't need to know.
但是上星期他心脏病发作了
But he had a heart attack last week...
好吧 嘘
All right. Ssh!
吃你的土司 这儿有很好的Blakey
Eat your toast, there's a good Blakey.
你喜爱的那条裙子 你还记得吗
You loved that dress, do you remember?
噢 他妈的
Oh, fuck.
嗨
Hi.
你看起来很好 亲爱的
You look great, love.
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
噢 Lol 我正想告诉你 但是 有婚礼和其他事
Oh, Lol, I was going to tell you, but with the wedding and everything...
-你是真的这样愚蠢吗 妈妈
-Are you really this stupid, Mum?
-你的爸爸已经改变了 亲爱的
-Your dad's changed, love.
他变了
He's changed?
是的 我知道 他改变了
Yeah, I have. He's changed.
变得怎样了 改变了他发型
Changed how? Changed his haircut?
改变了他的袜子 改变了
Changed his socks? Changed...?
我很好的回来了 我保证
I'm back for good, I promise.
我想念你妈妈了
I've missed your mum,
我非常想念我的两个女孩 甜心
I've missed my two girls so badly, sweetheart.
所有我打算问你要的 Lol 是第二次机会
All I'm asking you for, Lol, is a second chance.
过来 Lol 让我们来杯茶吧 好吗
Come on, Lol. Let's have a cup of tea, eh?
Lol 他已经变了 我保证
Lol, he has changed, I promise.
他不再是你认为的那个男人了 Kel
He's not the man you think he is, Kel.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表