剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
是 我们去给他个一击
Yeah, go and give him a gobble.
11…
11...
-让他去口♥交♥去 让他去 下来就是10了 伙计 -10
Give him a blow job, sort him out.10's next, mate. 10.
给我滚 你…
Fuck off, you...
畜生
Fucking hell.
喂
Hello.
他妈的我的嘴 混♥蛋♥!
My fucking my lip, man!
艹
Shit.
不过是一群笨蛋
Just a bunch of twats.
我们有优势的 优势在我们这儿!
We're having it, we're having it!
艹
Shit!
看着塔台在黎明时分燃烧
# Stand and watch the towers burnin' at the break of day... #
呆着别动!
Just stay there.
从昨天起我的步伐慢慢在减缓
# ...Steadily slowing down Been on my feet since yesterday
必须赶快去寻找那个我知晓的人
# Gotta get a move on Tryin' to find a man I know
口袋中的钱币在寻觅另外的去路
# Money in my pocket Lookin' for a place to go... #
让我们谈谈 啊?
Let's just talk, eh?
我也一直在城市中寻寻觅觅
# ...I've been searchin' all through the city
与你在清晨时分于码头边邂逅…
# See you in the mornin' Down by the jetty... #
#...大街上全是路标指向四方#
# ...Streets are full of signs Arrows pointin' everywhere
#公园里全是呼吸着新鲜空气的人...#
# Parks are full of people tryin' to get a breath of air... #
Old Bill!
Old Bill!
#...听着天气预报员耍着雨滴
# ...Listen to the weatherman Prayin' for a drop of rain
# 望向天空 天上全是飞机
# Look into the sky The sky is full of aeroplanes
# 我在城市中一直寻找着
# I've been searchin' all through the city
# 看见你清早走下码头
# See you in the mornin' Down by the jetty
# 我在城市中一直寻找着
# I've been searchin' all through the city
# 看见你清早走下码头
# See you in the mornin' Down by the jetty
# 我在城市中一直寻找着
# I've been searchin' all through the city
# 看见你清早走下码头
# See you in the mornin' Down by the jetty
# 我在城市中一直寻找着
# I've been searchin' all through the city
# 看见你清早走下码头... #
# See you in the mornin' Down by the jetty... #
滚开 你个猪头!
Fuck off, you pig!
# ... 看见你清早走下码头
# ...See you in the mornin' Down by the jetty
# 我在城市中一直寻找着...#
# I've been searchin' all through the city... #
Trev 帮我捏捏脚吧 好么?
Trev, you wouldn't just give it a rub, would you?
这个可是海军准将6♥4♥ 目前世界上最给力的游戏平台
This is a Commodore 6♥4♥, currently the world's most powerful games console.
对 我知道 我有一个
Yeah, I know, I've got one.
你有一个海军准将6♥4♥? 是的
You've got a Commodore 6♥4♥? Yeah.
谁给你买♥♥的?
Who bought you a Commodore 6♥4♥?
我妈 因为她非常非常地爱我
My mum, because she really, really loves me.
她当然爱你
Of course she does.
哪个母亲会不爱自己的孩子即便他打扮得像只狗?
What mother wouldn't love a child who dresses as a dog?
确实是这样
Yeah, exactly.
Gadge 你和Trudy在一起多久了?到现在?
How long have you been with Trudy then, Gadge? How long is it now?
八天 伙计
Eight days, mate.
昨晚我们准备做点神马 就像 庆祝周末
We were going to do something last night, like, you know, celebrate the week,
但是我想我们只是去做了两个星期的事 有一点...
but I think we're just going to do the fortnight thing, have it a bit...
我可以跟你实说么 Gadge?
Can I be honest with you, Gadge?
怎么了 伙计?
What's up, man?
擦 到底是神马?
What the fuck is all this, then?
这些是神马?派对怎么样?
What's all this? What's all the parting about?
这个 屎样的东西 那是什么?
This, that fucking horrible shit there, what is that?
是胡子 伙计 你在说什么?你到底想表达什么?
It's a moustache, man, what d'you mean? What are you trying to get at?
这和Gadget无关 是么?你和Trudy在一起都八天了
It's not Gadget though, is it? You've been with Trudy for eight days
而且还变成了个白♥痴♥
and you've turned into a fucking idiot.
我长得很快 伙计 人都是这样
I'm growing up fast, mate, it's what people do.
不 你不是 你在往娘胎里长 不是长大
No, you ain't, you're going into a twat. You ain't growing up,
你在往边上长
you're growing sideways.
我不是白♥痴♥ 伙计 就像...我就像...
I'm not an idiot, mate. Like... I like...
你现在和以前比起来什么都不是 伙计
You're nothing compared to what you used to be, mate.
Gadge以前都是和朋友有说有笑的 还常出去玩
Gadge was that lad that had a laugh, went out with his mates.
我出去了 不是么?
I'm out, aren't I?
不 不是 伙计 她只是利用你而已
No, you're not, mate. She was having you making shelves,
他妈的有目的的 还想把你弄得像男人一样
for fuck's sake, then she was trying to keep you in like your mam.
那是错的
It's not right.
她只是有点...
She's just a bit...
有点神经病 你也跟着变成神经病了
A bit fucking mental, and you're becoming mental and all.
我一直在想这个 伙计
I've been thinking that, mate.
我们互相都很坦诚 我也一直在考虑这个
We're being honest and I have been thinking that.
好吧 好好清理一下 老大
Well, fucking sort it out, then, boss.
把你自己也清理一下 先把这屎样的胡子刮了
Sort yourself out, get rid of that fucking shit for starters.
你是属于她的还有那粉红色的头发
You belong with her in there with the pink hair.
Kelly是你的 不是血腥Rudy Trudy
Kelly's for you, not bloody Rudy Trudy.
我想
I'd love...
不是Trudy 伙计 清醒吧
Not Trudy, man. Come on.
我该做什么?
What am I trying to do, mate?
我不知道 但是你得理一理
I dunno. But you're going to sort it out.
好吧 我会剃胡子 伙计 我会把这个脱掉
Yeah, that's going, mate. This is gone. Yeah.
我变回我自己 伙计
I'm back to meself, mate.
来击个掌
Give me a high-five on that shit.
伙计 明确地 顽皮的 伙计
Yeah, man. Definitely. Wicked, man.
那才是我喜欢听的
That's what I like to hear.
谁咬的?今天是有多疯?
Who bites? And how mental were today?
噢 伙计 那是一点一点的来
Oh, man. That's making bits of wee come out.
我挨了两下
I've had two drops!
我告诉你 那样...现在 那样...
I'll tell you, that... Now, that...
以前就是这样不是么?
How it used to be, wasn't it?
就是这样的 我知道 伙计 我知道
That's how it used to be. I know, man. I know.
好久没听到了 不 伙计
Haven't had that for a long time. No, man.
自从你变成了一个...混♥蛋♥
Not since you turned into a...prick!
敏感的马克呆瓜
Sensitive mard-arse.
他自己找了一个公♥寓♥ 自己就那样荒废了
Got himself a flat. He's ruined himself!
噢 伙计 以前很好的 可是
Oh, man. No, it was good, though.
Lol该会喜欢那样的 伙计
Lol would have liked that, man.
呃 她不该...我在说什么?
Well, she wouldn't have...What am I talking about?
她已经疯了 我一直大喊着
She'd have gone fucking mental. I'd have been shouted at.
是啊
Yeah.
她和我在一起有点不一样 伙计 知道么?
She's a bit different with me, mate, you know?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
自从她回来后
Since her dad come back an' that.
我感觉到一些...
I just feel a bit...
...距离
...distant.
知道我什么意思么?
Do you know what I mean?
呃...说实话 不知道
Uh... I don't, to be honest.
距离 怎么会呢?
Distant, how?
Milk...对不起 伙计
Milk... I'm sorry, mate.
我只是觉得我一直被隔离开了...
I just think I've been bottling it up and it's all...
我找不到人可以说这事
I've had no-one to talk to about it.
有些事不对劲 伙计
There's something not right, mate.
我只希望我的棒棒糖回来
I want my fucking Lollipop back.
但是她走了
And she's not there.
我他妈就是个白♥痴♥ 不是么?
I'm just this fucking idiot, aren't I?
我希望我能挽回 但是不知道该做什么
I want to be able to fix it and I don't know how.
她从不跟我说这个 她告诉过你她爸爸的事么?
She never tells me about it. Has she ever spoke to you about her dad?
你怎么不说话 伙计
What are you being so quiet for, mate?
我受不了了 说点什么
I can't handle it, say something.
说啊 Milk 你想要我说什么?
Say summat, Milk. What do you want me to say?
希望你能做点什么让我好受点
I just want you to make me feel better about being a mard-arse.
她会回来的 兄弟
She'll be all right, dude.
你个饭桶 失败者
You mardy git! Loser!
我擦 我讨厌小孩
Fuck off. I hate kids, anyway.
Gadge 我今天看见一个小Dogtanian
Gadge, I was looking at little Dogtanian today.
啊哈?
Yeah, mate?
在公园 现在又看到他了 在玩老海军准将
On the park. And then seeing him now, playing the old Commodore...
交换结束 来
Swap over, look.
你不觉得他有点像Meggy?
D'you not think he looks a little bit like Meggy?
我们的Meggy? 对啊
Our Meggy? Yeah.
搞不清楚你在说什么 伙计 像...
Don't know what you mean, mate. Like...
你不觉得他们看一起来一摸一样吗?
Don't you think they look the spitting image of each other?
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表