剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
当地作家引用如下配音 ""
The local writers have dubbed this "El Grupo de los Dormilones"...
群睡族
the Group of the Sleeping.
Paul Davis 十点新闻 Monterrey
Paul Davis, News At Ten, Monterrey.
英格兰 英格兰 英格兰
# England, England, England
英格兰 英格兰 英格兰
# England, England, England
英格兰 英格兰...
# England, England... #
...表达他们的情感...
...And showed their feelings...
上啊!
Come on!
他们替英格兰赢得了重拾自尊的最后一次机会
They're giving England one last chance to regain their self-respect.
别那样
Don't do that.
别...哇 别这样
Don't... Woah, don't do that.
这儿怎么回事?
What's going on here, now?
来吖 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Come on, you fucking bastard!
那么 这算是运球么?
So, is this dribbling?
不 现在被迫至一隅了
No, this is a corner, now.
好吧 果然到角落去了
All right, OK, corner.
他们得分了么? 不 他们又追球去了
Have they scored yet? No, they're going back for it now.
他们目前还木有得分 他们正追着呢 我看着呢!
They haven't scored. They're going for it now. Mum! I'm watching that!
我只想占用你的一点时间 就这样而已
I just want to talk you for a minute, that's all.
我没空讨论
I'm not having a conversation
关于小鸟和蜜蜂 蜜蜂还戴着避孕套
about the birds and the bees, and the bees wearing condoms,
因为我不想被打扰 我要专心看比赛
because I just can't be bothered. I just want to watch the match.
我又不是要跟你讨论小鸟 蜜蜂 避孕套的
I'm not going to have a chat with you about the birds and the bees and condoms.
我只是很高兴你能在这儿
I'm just pleased that you're here.
你又有新的女盆友真的是很好
It's really nice that you've met someone.
自从跟Michelle吹了后你还没女友吧 对吧?
You haven't had a girlfriend since Michelle last time, have ya?
不 我有 Smell
Yes, I have, Smell.
喔 那真是灰常好啊!
Aw, that's really sweet!
一点都不甜蜜因为不真实 是浪漫
It's not sweet cos it's not true. It's romantic.
妈妈 你干嘛老是囧我? 那一点都不浪漫!
Mum, why d'you always try to embarrass me? It's not romantic at all!
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
诶...今天是你♥爸♥爸的生日
Well...it's your dad's birthday today and
也不是我最好的一天 所以...
it's not been the best day for me, so...
我就想说Sandhu离开了 他不会再回来了 恩 ...抱歉
I just wanted to say that Mr Sandhu's gone. He won't be coming back, so...sorry.
恩 之前我说道Smell 你懂的
Well, I was saying to Smell earlier on, you know,
我之前有点不理智 关于他的话说得不太中听
I've been a bit out of order and harsh, the things I've said about him
对于你...
and about you, and...
是有点儿太震惊了 是吧 儿子?
It was a bit of a shock, weren't it, son?
恩 我在想啊 你懂的 那个...大概...Sandhu先生可能...
Well, I was thinking, you know, that maybe Mr Sandhu could...
过来吃个晚饭神马的
come over for dinner or something.
什么 亲爱的?
Sorry, love?
我是说 Sandhu先生可能会过来吃个晚饭
I was saying that maybe Mr Sandhu could come for dinner once.
虽然只有一次 不过...
Just once, though, not...
你知道的 不会变成习惯的或其他什么
you know, not going to make a habit of it or anything.
恩 看看呗 真不错
Well, we'll see. That'd be nice.
是啊
Yeah.
现在 我们能继续看比赛了么?
Now, please, can we put the match back on?
为什么不呢
Don't see why not.
如果他们得分了 你就得给我两英镑
If they've scored, you can give me two quid.
不管怎样它都继续了 赌红色的还是绿的?
It were away, anyway. Red or green?
噢 老妈! 场上没有绿色的 我们是穿白色衣服的
Oh, Mum! There isn't even a green on the field. We're white.
我们聊着是 是红色的对白色的
It's red and white when we're away.
我们是对白色的?
We're playing white?
不 我们是穿白色的 正跟穿红色的踢着呢
No, we're in white and we're playing the reds.
好吧
Right.
上吧 逮住他
Come on then, get hold of him.
'英格兰队要让队员们往前冲啊'
'And England have to get players forward.'
'上啊!'
Go on, then!
'德国人已经证明了一切皆有可能 丹麦人也是如此'
'The Germans have proved it's possible, so have the Danes,
'赛场温度灰常火热啊'
'in temperatures very little different to this.
'我们也该记得...'
'It also should be remembered...'
'也许我们在对抗巴西队的时候表现的最好了'
'..when we played perhaps our best performance ever against Brazil,
'我们更热血沸腾一些'
'we were playing at higher altitude and in very similar heat.
'也许 当然应该这么说
'It might, of course,
我们球员更好些 虽然我们看到的仍是...'
be said we'd better players, but that remains to be seen...'
喂 Trev Kell在否?
Hello, Trev. Is Kell about?
不 小甜心 她血拼去了 大概10分钟前出门的
No, sweetheart, she's gone down the shops. She'll only be 10 minutes.
好的 没事 进来吧
All right, OK. Come in.
-真的? -当然
Are you sure? Yeah.
-比赛还开始着呢 -恩
Match is on. Oh, yeah.
还 0-0呢 虽然我们斗志昂扬呢
It's 0-0. We're on top, though.
要喝一杯不 嗯?
Get you a beer, eh?
恩 干杯 请自便
Yeah, cheers. Make yourself at home.
-给你 -谢谢
Here you are. Ta.
干杯
Cheers.
干呗
Cheers.
'4-4-2 四个人在后场 四个在中场 两个在前场'
'..Four-four-two. Four at the back, four in midfield and two at the front.
'Hoddle...哦 天呐 天呐!'
'And Hoddle... Oh, dear, oh, dear!'
上啊!
Come on!
'Lineker直奔着回后场 Trevor Steven单打独斗'
'Lineker coming back when he might have gone straight on. Trevor Steven unmarked.
'Gary Stevens从右边上了 Beardsley在中场 四个在那周围'
'Gary Stevens coming up on the right, Beardsley in the middle, four in the area.'
'Lineker!'
'Lineker!'
啊-啊-啊-啊!
A-a-a-ar!
'好样的! 第九分钟无比珍贵的进球啊'
Yeah! '..Priceless goal in the ninth minute.'
'让人相信...'
'And what a relief...'
他妈的怎么回事?
What the fuck?
我擦
Fuckin' twat.
哦 我对生活充满了爱啊!
Oh, it's the love of my life!
没理由啊!
Sake, man!
什么? 我得说点什么
What? I need a word.
我得去撒尿
I'm going for a piss.
诶? 我去撒尿!
Eh? I'm going for a piss!
我要跟你说句话!
I need a word with you!
日 去你妹的
Oh, fuckin' hell.
怎么着
What's up?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好吧 谈点啥
OK. What's up?
谈下Woody
It's about Woody.
额...Woody
Ugh....Woody.
跟你有个毛关系啊
You're not bothered.
跟我有关 Lol
I am bothered, Lol.
哦 你现在良心有愧了是吗
Oh, you got a guilty conscience now?
是啊 是啊 我有愧 他是我最好的兄弟
Yeah, yeah, I have.And he's my best friend.
你用了一个非常给力的方式来证明这一点
You've got a funny way of showing it!
赶紧 趁现在他们都在里面看球
Come on. While they're all in there,
我们能在卫生间里面又快又爽的做一次
we can have a quickie in the toilet.
后背位
From behind.
来啊 Mil
Come on, Mil.
Lol 请你不要这样
Lol, stop acting like a slag.
Lol 我知道你伤心愤怒
Lol, I know you're pissed.
你喝多了 但是 这并不是真的你
You're drunk, but this isn't you.
停止吧
It has to end.
日的 去他老妈的
Well, fuck off, then.
嗯 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
现在过得怎么样 Trev 一切都还好吧
So how have you been, Trev? All right?
嗯 嗯 是的
Yeah, yeah.
还不错
Not bad.
-有对象么 -没有
-Boyfriend? -No.
-没有? -嗯
-No? -No.
为啥啊
Why not?
-还没想过这个 -是吗?
-Not really bothered. -No?
看他怎么样?
How about him?
老Lineker
Old Lineker?
还不错
He's all right.
哦 是么 这倒是有点意思
Oh, is he? That's interesting.
轮廓鲜明
Clean cut.
对吧?
Eh?
邻家男孩的样子
A boy next door.
恩的
Yeah.
他跟你在一起可不是为了盖棉被纯聊天 你知道吧
He wouldn't finger you for lookin' at you, d'you know?
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表