剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
他是有目的滴
He's a missionary man.
好了 我要到楼下的酒吧去找他们了 他们应该都在那里
Listen, I'll just go and meet them down the pub, cos that's where they'll be.
别着急 亲爱的 听我说 她应该马上就会回来了
That's all right, darling. She'll be here in 10 minutes, I told ya.
-没事 放轻松点 -恩 可是...
-It's all right. Relax. -Yeah, but...
嗯 不过我怕我在这儿会打扰你
Yeah, but I'll just get out of your hair.
你没有打扰我 亲爱的
You're not in my hair, love.
我喜欢这样 我喜欢你在这儿
I like it, I like you're here.
我喜欢这儿有你在
Hey, I like having you here.
别这么紧张 好吗?过来这儿
Why don't you relax? Eh? Come here.
不 我坐这儿就好 我只是...我只是...
No, it's all right, I'll just, I'll just...
嘘...
Shhh.
嘘...
Shhh.
把你夹克脱了
Take your jacket off.
不 别这样 我只是...
No, it's all right. I'll just....
住嘴 我刚跟你说神马了?把夹克脱了 明白不 赶紧的
Shhh. What did I just tell you? Take your jacket off. Take it off.
别这样 求你了 别这样
Just leave it. Leave it. No.
嗨 嗨 嗨 怎么了 你想怎么着啊?过来 你想怎么着
Hey, hey, hey! What you talking about? Come here. What's the matter with ya?
我艹!别跟爹这儿逗闷子
Hey! Don't you play games with me.
懂?
Eh?
起开!
Get off!
闭嘴
Shut up.
脱掉赶紧的 别墨迹
Take it off. Come here.
别
No.
没事 我们只是在逗乐子
Hey, shhhh. I'm just playing.
真的 没事 来 亲我下
We're just playing. Shhh. Kiss me.
啊
Ugh.
你特么的干蛋呢?亲爹一下
What the fuck's that? Kiss me.
放开我 求你了
Get off! Please.
-来 亲亲我 -求你了
-Come on, kiss me. -Please.
我来亲我的小美人 好不?
Kiss my princess, yeah?
我要喊了
I'll scream.
你特么的要干啥?再说一遍?嗯?
Yeah, you'll fuckin' what? Eh?
把你嘴关上 懂不?
Shut up! All right?
别特么的跑这儿来跟爹逗闷子 Trev 我现在特么的又累又烦
Don't fucking come here playing games with me, Trev, cos I'm sick and tired
因为今天已经有一群SB坑爹坑了一整天
of people playing fucking games with me today!
我这么说你特么明白了么?
You understand?
好了 现在这特么能变的很困难 也能变的很简单
All right, now this can be fucking hard or it can be easy.
明白不?这可以是你被人上的最爽的一次
All right? This can be the best fuck you've ever had,
同样 也可以是最痛苦的一次
all right, or the worst.
啥子声音啊
What was that?
-我也听到了 -路过的猫咪吧
-I heard that as well.-Probably just the cats.
Shaun...
Shaun...
这不是神马猫啊...有人在外边吧
It's pussycats...there's someone outside.
Shaun 门口有人
Shaun, there's someone at the door.
你走错房♥子了伙计! 离开这儿!
You're in the wrong house,mate, go away!
-哦 天啊! -快走,你进错门了
-Oh, God! -Go away, you're in the wrong house!
哇擦了嘛西哒 这货是谁啊
Jesus Christ, who's that?!
你 你丫进错房♥了 快出去!
Mate, you got the wrong house!Get out!
-你走错了 快出去! -别碰他
-You've got the wrong house, get out! -Don't touch him!
嘶~~
Shhhh. Shhh.
哦 美
Oh, yeah.
-别出声 -不要啊
-Shhh. -Please.
把你该死的胳膊拿开不然我发誓我要...
Move your arms and I swear I'll...
别特么的跟我这儿逗闷子
Don't fucking play with me.
乖乖的别动
Don't play with me.
别嚎了
Hey. Shhh.
Shaun 别摸他
Shaun, don't touch him!
伙计 你进错房♥了 快起来 离开这里 快点!
Mate, you're in the wrong house.Come on, get out! Get out!
-Shaun 别碰他 -快起来!
-Shaun, don't touch him. -Come on!
Shaun 看他的脸
Shaun, watch his head.
Smell 是Combo啊
Smell, it's Combo.
Com!
Com!
Combo! Combo!
Combo! Combo!
'Lineker 远角 进啦!
'Lineker, far side. Coming in on...'
'牛逼啊 进球啦!
'Magnificent goal!
'他就是我们英格兰的传奇
'He can only stand and stare at English joy.
'开场15分钟 英格兰队2比0领先波兰队
'15 minutes gone.England 2, Poland 0.
'华丽的过人 Lineker太虎啦
'Lovely cross, and Lineker met it so sweetly.'
啊 还不太湿呢 是吧 小美人 嗯?
Ah, you're not very wet,are you, eh?
别着急 马上就不这样了
Don't worry, we'll soon change that.
哦 爽
Oh, yeah.
嘘
Shhh.
嘘
Shhh.
别吭唧了!
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我要干♥你♥ 我要干♥你♥
I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you.
爽不爽 我♥干♥♥死♥你♥
I'll fuck you. Fuck you.
干♥死♥你♥ 干♥死♥你♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
要来了!
Fuck you!
啊啊啊!
Ahhh!
滚蛋
Get out.
赶紧的 快滚
Get out. Go.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表