剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
让你失望了 是吧?
Let you down, didn't I?
我尽力了
I tried.
再见 Combo
Bye, Combo.
好的,请你们全都过来坐好
OK, can you all come and take your seats now, please.
别跑
No running!
安静
Quiet, please!
翻开卷子
Turn over your pages.
开始答题
You may begin.
我♥操♥
Fuck this.
谁能给我冲杯咖啡?
Who's making me a brew?
看起来很帅啊 Banj!
Looking sharp, Banj!
你看起来也不错啊 Meggy! 准备好了吗?
Looking good, Meggy! Ready to rock?
准备好了
Ready to roll.
这是啥啊?
What the fuck is that?
我看见你了 你知道的
I can see you, you know.
来杯茶 Mrs Whittaker?
Cup of tea, Mrs Whittaker?
该走了 Mr Sandhu
Going to have to get off now,Mr Sandhu.
当然 没问题 所以我在这啊
Sure, no problem. That's why I'm here.
再给她加热10分钟 别加热时间
She's got 10 more minutes. Don't let her stay on
太长 会烤干的
any longer, it'll overbake it.
快点离开
Move away from here.
-把花拿上 -快点离开
- Get the fucking flowers. - Move away from here, please.
你干啥呢?
What are you doing?
回来!你这个瘾君子!我说 回来
Come here! You little glue sniffer! I said, "Come here!"
这不是毒品 是别的东西 TMD 我做什么了?
It ain't drugs, it's summat else. Fucking hell! What have I done?!
好了 放下笔
OK, pens down, please.
我们会过来收卷子的
We will come round and collect your answers.
你让人很震惊啊 年轻人
You're in for quite a shock, young man.
我想你会知道是我让你震惊的
Think you'll find it'll be me that's doing the shocking.
你们可以走了
You may now leave.
请安静的离开
Please leave quietly!
Shaun!
Shaun!
Hi,亲爱的
Hi, love.
妈?
Mum?
你来这做什么?
What are you doing here?
我想我应该带你去吃午饭 亲爱的
I thought I'd take you for a bit of lunch, love.
庆祝一下
Celebrate.
-你看起来很帅 亲爱的 -是啊 这张是什么时候拍的啊?
- Looking very smart, love. - Yeah. When were this, here?
布莱顿拉力赛 1968 那时他们叫他开膛手
Brighton Rally, 1968. They called him Ripper back then.
更像一个血腥的笨蛋!
More like bloody Flipper!
就是他 Brando
Here he is, Brando!
-你还好吗?-挺好的 儿子
- How are you doing? - All right, son?
有没有半熟的鸡蛋 Barbara?
Any chance of a soft-boiled egg, Barbara?
我走了
I'm going.
好吧 祝你今天过得开心 儿子
All right. Have a good day, son.
回头见
See you later.
我尽力扮演好角色 亲爱的
I was struggling to stay in character there, love.
我肯定他知道我们已经知道了 你明白
I'm sure he knows we know, you know.
妈?
Mum?
大家都好吗? 给 孩子们! 这是什么?
How are you doing, boys? Here they are, the boys! What's this?
蘑菇馅饼 小乳蛋饼
Mushroom vol-au-vent, mini quiche.
你在开玩笑!过来 Meggy 发生什么事了?
You're having a giraffe! Come here, Meggy, what's going on here?
-Meggy 一个人做的这些吃的 -你一个人做的吗?
- Meggy did all the catering. - Have you made all them?
全部都是
A whole range.
天呀! 过来抱抱
Fucking Lord! Come here and give me a snuggle,
你太棒了 好极了
you great, wonderful man.
-好好享受吧 孩子 - 我会的 mate 你就是个天使
- Enjoy it, son. - I will do, mate. You're an angel.
不客气
That's all right.
欢呼吧 大家
Cheers, boys.
-会是个不错的夜晚的 - 一个很好的婚礼
- It'll be a good night. - It'll be a cracking wedding.
我会吃很多意大利肉馅饼的
I'm going to OD on vol-au-vents.
- 我好激动啊 -你怎么样啊 lads?
- I'm gettingexcited. - How are you, lads?
好吧 期待吧 我刷牙了
All right. Looking forward to it.I've cleaned me teeth.
距世界杯还有几天
With only a few days to go before the World Cup,
英国队的球员正在热身
the England players have been warming up...
给你 亲爱的
There you go, love.
那么 结果如何?
So, how did it go?
一切很好 结束了
It went. End of.
很好 你♥爸♥爸会为你骄傲的 亲爱的
Good. Your dad would be so proud of you, love.
妈 我答应过要考试的
Mum, I promised to do them.
但不意味着我一定要通过考试 对吧
Doesn't mean I'm going to pass them, does it?
那你现在有何打算?
So what's the plan now, then?
还不是很肯定 我是说
Not really sure. I mean,
我现在想的是曼联和利物浦
I was thinking Manchester and Liverpool.
但是我听说今年德比表现的不错
But I've heard that Derby is quite nice at this time of year.
我决定叫它1996年肖恩的英国之旅
I've decided to call it Shaun's Tour of England 1996.
好吧
Oh, right.
Shaun,我没打算给你买♥♥该死的电动车 我告诉过你的
Shaun, I'm not getting you a bloody scooter. I told you that.
我不喜欢 太危险了
I don't like them.They're dangerous.
我说过给你个礼物 但不是让你有危险
Said I'd get you a present, not put you in a coffin.
- 不管怎样 我和你有约定 - 这啥啊?
- I've made you an appointment, anyway. - For what?
接电♥话♥的那个男的人很好 他说...
The man on the line was very nice, he said...
听着 妈
Listen, Mum,
我按照约定完成了考试 我想有点自♥由♥
I've literally just finished my exams. I want a bit of freedom.
-我不想直接去监狱 - 不 Shaun
- I don't want to go straight to jail. - No, Shaun,
你现在完成了学业 你该找工作了 亲爱的
you've finished school now. You've got to get a job, love.
你是个大人了
You're an adult.
你约的是3点 你最好现在就走 我会买♥♥单的
Your appointment's three o'clock and you'd better go, cos I'll check.
我给你带了个礼物
I've got you a present.
摸起来像钥匙
It feels like keys.
打开它
Just open it.
你给我买♥♥了辆电动车 你个大胖骗子
You've got me a scooter, you big fat liar!
这是你♥爸♥的图章戒指
It's your dad's signet ring.
我觉得你带到指头上不好
I didn't think you had the chunk on your finger
我给你加了条链子 很好看吧?
so I've put at on a chain for you.It's nice, isn't it?
你很失望吗?
Are you disappointed?
我只是... 我以为它不见了
I just... I thought that you'd lost this.
你 你♥爸♥希望你戴着它
No, he wanted you to have it.
他对你期望很大啊 儿子
He expected a lot from you, son.
我也是
So do I.
安静一下
Be quiet for a second?
我们能说说发生什么事了吗?
Can we just talk about what happened?
你逃走了!
You ran off!
如果其他所有的都失败了
If all else fails,
你就是个超级英雄了
you can become a superhero.
我能预测到 mate
I can see it, mate.
Lard On Toast Man! Asthma Man! 你真棒
Lard On Toast Man! Asthma Man! You'd be brilliant.
你想杀我的威风?这可一点都不好玩 是吧?
Taking the mick out of my asthma? That's not funny.
-如果我坐在轮椅里你就不会这样了 -我会的 事实上
- You wouldn't if I was in a wheelchair.- I would, actually.
在这些训练者身上我就得不到支持的话
I couldn't get traction in these trainers.
她的身体就像塔似的而且看起来像魔鬼终结者
She was built like a brick shit house and looked like the Terminator.
-她和男人一样凶猛
- She was as fierce as him as well.
-Mate 我被你的行为吓坏了
- Mate, I'm appalled by your antics.
太不雅观了
It was offensive to the eye
我们不能做朋友了 我应该告诉你
and we can no longer be friends. You deserve to be told.
你应该受到身体上的惩罚
You deserve to have a bit of physical punishment,
我还在想
I also think.
oh,擦! 车来了 Gadge! 开始跑!
Oh, fuck! The bus, Gadge! Start running!
他妈的!
Frigging hell!
赶快! 快点跑 你个笨蛋!
Hurry up! Come on, just run, you divvy!
- 我已经跑的最快了! - 等一等!
- I'm running as fast as I can! - Hold the bus!
-就是她 - 嗯!
- Here she is. - Ey up!
那个红色的是啥啊?
What the hell's that?
这是鼠尾草和檀香的混合物
It's a calming mix of sage and sandalwood.
这个很臭 我知道
It fucking stinks, I know that.
- 你穿的是神马啊?- 很好看 是吧?
- What are you wearing? - It's nice, isn't it?
- Hi, Trev. - 大家好吗?
- Hi, Trev. - How you doing?
-Kel 你好吗 美女? - 是的 我很好
- Kel. How are you doing, gorgeous? - Yeah, I'm all right.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
-怎么样?- 酷
- All right? - Yeah, cool.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表