剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
在我心里你也是
Same to you.
要不 咱们出去找个地方一块玩儿吧
Shall we just go have fun somewhere?
好啊 咱们走 拉着我的手
Yeah, let's go and... Hold my hand.
不 好吧 咱们这就走去好好玩一场
No. OK. Let's go and get hammered.
好
Yeah.
嗨 jeremy
Hi, Jeremy.
不 不管你想卖♥♥给我什么东西 我都不会买♥♥的
No. Whatever it is you're selling,I'm not buying.
哦 得了吧 你这个萝卜屁♥股♥
Oh, come on, Carrot-bum.
好吧 因为你这样叫我肯定会被好好地教训一下的
Yeah, cos calling me that'll really score prizes.
什么 被别人叫萝卜屁♥股♥他不乐意了诶
What, he doesn't like being called Carrot-bum?
他们把一根胡萝卜塞到他屁♥股♥里了
They shoved a carrot up his arse.
他显然不喜欢别人叫他萝卜屁♥股♥了
Of course he doesn't like being called Carrot-bum.
这就是为什么他被人喊萝卜屁♥股♥的原因吗?没错 smell
Is that why he's called Carrot-bum? Yes, Smell.
打起精神来 jeremy 四个姑娘 一整晚 只有一个男人
Come on, Jeremy.Four girls, one night, one man.
不要蔬菜
No vegetables.
我们是天堂制♥造♥ 绝对是
Made in heaven, we are!
不 我知道会发生什么事情
No. I know what'll happen.
我会把门打开 放你们四个进来 这之后 那个男人就会到了
I'll open the door, let you four in,and then the cavalry arrive.
别这样 我们只是想见一见Jacuzzi 萝卜屁♥股♥
Come on. We just want to see the Jacuzzi,Carrot-bum.
哦不好意思 jeremy
Sorry. Jeremy.
你是怎么听说这些的?她爸爸以前是水管工
How d'you hear about that?Her dad did the plumbing.
就让我们进去吧 好不好?
Just let us in, will you?
我们都穿着性感到喷血的比基尼呢
We've all got our bloody bikinis on here.
比基尼?不 你们不会的 给他看看 姑娘们 他肯定会喜欢的
Bikinis? No. You haven't.Show him, girls. He'd like that.
哇啊啊啊
Wooooo!
哦 好吧 你们真的穿了
Oh, yeah. So you have.
你们最后快点儿进来 不然你们会冻死的
Best come in or you'll catch your death.
欢迎各位光临这个宫殿 或者说这个虎穴 或者说是闺房♥
So come through to the palace,to the lair, to the boudoir,
或者是良舰 cuzzi
to the good ship Cuzzi.
风景不错 对不对 哇哦 看看这里
Quite a sight, isn't it? Wow,look at this!
现在 按一下按钮 就在那上面
Now, push the button just at the top there...
哦
Ooh!
然后 嘿 麻利点儿 咱们要行动了
And, hey presto, we have action!
现在 我们有两个方案
Now,we can have two settings,
放松自♥由♥或者是重新振作精神
you can have relaxing or reinvigorate.
我选后者
Reinvigorate.
太好了 我想我们想到一块儿去了
Well, I think we've hit the frequency.
哦 把你的萝卜拿出去
Oh, get your carrot out!
咱们刚才选的是什么来着 姑娘们
Which did we decide on again, girls?
软还是硬 当然选硬了 然后继续选
Soft or hard? Definitely hard,then move on
萝卜屁♥股♥你选软是吧你
to the soft, hey, Carrot-bum? You?
我们 你怎么能这么说呢 你没事儿吧你
Us. How you doing, you all right?
好了 就这样 现在你们都给我滚出去
Right,that's it, I want all of you out,
立刻马上 不然我就要报♥警♥了
right now, else I'm calling the police.
哦 别这么扫兴啊 伙计啊
Oh, don't be all mardy, matey.
这是你的生日 我们来这里是
It's your birthday, we've come to
给你庆祝的 但是这压根就不是我的生日
have a bit of a celebration.But it ain't my birthday.
真♥他♥妈♥的
It fucking is now.
我们真的不是想欺负你
Please don't feel bullied.
哇哦
Whoa!
这就是所谓的逆反的莫西干人吧
This is what's known as a reverse mohican.
快点儿 这事儿真是太窝心了 天呢 我刚刚是不是
Go on, fuckin' have it.What, do I just...?
没错 昂起头来 伙计 昂起来
Yeah. Up yer nose, mate, right up.
继续 继续 继续 你到底是怎么想的啊
Go on, go on, go on.What do you reckon?
哦 看看这儿 这里怎么都是粉末
Oh! Look at that.You've got powder all...
这到底是神马啊 喔 伙计
What the fuck? Wow, man.
嗯 我能感觉到 就像
Yeah? I can feel it, like...
就好像 在杂草从里 就想 它让你感觉 就是
It's like, with weed, it's,it takes you...that...
什么
Yeah?
那是发生在一瞬间的
It's instantaneous.
这个冰激凌真难吃 gadge 你这个笨蛋娘们儿
It's fucking sherbet,Gadge, you daft twat.
什么 你个笨蛋
What? You stupid?
草泥马的冰激凌 听着 我正在吃冰激凌
It's fuckin' sherbet.Look. I'm eating sherbet.
就是这个 和这个一模一样的东西
It's that, it's the same thing.
你是个白♥痴♥ 我懒的理你
You're a dickhead. Let's move on.
嘿 你想看看
Hey! You want to see
他们都对可怜的萝卜屁♥股♥先生的脸做了什么吗
what they've fucking done to Carrot-bum's face.
他看起来像一个大拇指
He looks like a thumb.
你看起来很开心啊 哈 我确实挺开心的
You having a good time,then? I'm having a lovely time.
你在这儿干什么呢 你生气了吗
What you doing up here?Are you sulking?
我准备要睡觉了 你有什么事儿吗
I'm ready to get off.Why?
我想和你谈一谈 woody 关于那套公♥寓♥ 这件事儿让我很苦恼
I want to talk to you, Woody,about the flat. It's bothering me.
不 有些事儿 我们必须得谈一谈
No. There's things we need to talk about.
别老是为这个事儿担心了
Don't keep worrying about...
你这个晚上都没有跟我说一个字儿了
You've not even fucking spoke to me all night.
我受够了 我要回家了
I want to go home.
我现在不就是在跟你说话呢 不是吗
I am speaking to you now, aren't I?
这套机械装备给你做了什么吗
Does this outfit do anything for you?
当你穿的像一个白♥痴♥一样的时候 我不可能认真的跟你谈话
I can't take you seriously when you're dressed like an idiot.
Gadget 你怎么能这样呢 伙计
Gadget. How you doing, mate?
Gadge 你能不能让我们单独待一会儿
Gadge, will you just give us a minute, please?
没问题 这确实不是个好时机 去那边儿 去那边儿 就算为了我
Yeah, it's a right bad time.Go that way. Go that way for me.
他在这里 哦 多么深情的一个吻啊
Here he is. Oh, what a lovely kiss.
快走吧
Get gone.
Woody 什么 在台阶上的时候小心点儿
Woody? What? Careful on t'stairs!
这只是 有点儿 跟他在一块儿 就像
It's just, sort of,with the mo', like...
Gadge 你还在继续寻找kelly吗
Gadge, are you looking for Kelly still?
那么我是什么呀 老兄 是什么
So what if I am, man? So what?
你为什么不自己出去问问她呢
Why don't you just ask her out?
对 没错 也许我应该去问问
Yeah. Well, maybe I will.
我受够了这些含沙射影的话了 gadget
I'm sick of all these innuendos. Gadget!
我得把眼睛摘下来 这样我才能看清你的道具
Let me just take me glasses off,so I can see you prop...
哦 我什么也看不见
Oh, I can't see at all.
Lol? 别再傻了 woody
Lol? Don't be a dickhead, Woody.
Lollipop
Lollipop!
Lol
Lol!
我真的不想这样 woody 我当时心情不好
I really wouldn't, Woody.I'm not in the mood.
她到底去哪儿了 擦 别傻了好不好
Where's she gone? Fucking...don't be a dickhead!
算了算了 勒个去
All right, fucking hell.
你怎么知道生活中的每件事儿都不是开玩笑呢
Do you know that everything in life isn't a joke?
我只是想让你开心一点儿
I'm only trying to make you laugh.
你没看到我是怎么处理这些事情的吗
Have you seen how well I can lunge in these?
你知道这些吗 woody
D'you know what, Woody?
草泥马
Fuck you.
Lol
Lol!
Lol 我只是轻轻地笑了一下 我没别的什么意思
Lol, I'm only having a gig...I'm having a giggle.
99只红色的气球
99 Red Balloons
啊 太阳舞 butch
Ah, Sundance. Butch!
看看你有多男人 宝贝儿
How butch are ya, baby?
有个聚会 诶 gadget
Some party, eh, Gadget?
99只红色气球
99 Red Balloons
勒个去 gadget 勒个去
Fuck off, Gadget. Fuck off.
快点儿把你的裤子穿上 这真是太恶心了
Put your trousers back on.It's really disturbing.
喂喂 嘿
Psst! Oi!
告诉knuckles和那群人让他们小点儿声
Tell Knuckles and the gang to keep the noise down.
我这里有个孩子在睡觉呢 好的 我马上去
I've got a kid sleeping back here.Yeah. I will do.
一会儿就好 我刚刚自杀成功
Right after I've finished committing suicide.
Gadget 是你吗
Gadget? Is that you?
不 我以后再也没有什么名子了
No, I don't have a name any more,
我彻底凌乱了
I'm just darkness.
虽然这里黑的伸手不见五指
It may be inky black out here,
但是我仍然能听到你喉咙里讨人厌的声音
but I can hear the toad in your throat.
你怎么了呀 亲爱的
What's the matter, love?
没什么
Nothing.
我不过还是原来那个又老又肥的Gary而已
I'm just the same old big fat twat Gary I always was.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, love.
到Autie Trudy 家里来 告诉我所有的一切
Come to Auntie Trudy's and tell me all about it.
你的小猪脚怎么样了 gary
How's them pigs' trotters, Gary?
呃 好多了 谢谢你
Er, nice, thank you.
你知道吗 当去年我的亲亲colin突然离开我的时候
Do you know, when my Colin walked out on me last year,
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表