剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
我没有…我没有做错任何事情 不是吗?
I've not... I've not done anything wrong, have I?
Squires先生 因为我是很爱这个工作的 伙计
Because, Mr Squires,I love my job, mate.
欧天 不 不是 你不会有麻烦的 小伙子 当然不会
Oh, God, no, no, you're not in trouble, lad. No, no.
我只是告诉他们你把事情指挥得有多赞
I told them how well you handled the whole
-所有墙体都没有裂缝 -太好了
wall of booby-woobies debacle.Brilliant.
还有我告诉你啊 他们现在对你印象非常深啊
And let me tell you,they were pretty impressed.
谢谢你 Squires先生 就是说你人还真好啊
Thank you, Mr Squires,that's right good of you, that is.
我们现在已经活在不同的时代了 你懂的
We're living in different times now,you know,
机会平等啊什么的
equal opportunities and all that.
我们并不想要Samantha Fox和Maria Whittaker
We don't want Samantha Fox and Maria Whittaker
像他们这样的来把墙上泼得到处都是对吧?
splashed all over the walls now,do we?
-我们究竟…究竟… -那还真是那对付啊是吧?
Do we heck, do we heck.It'd be rum that, wouldn't it?
-谁知道呢
Who knows,
说不定有一天我们就需要一位女性来这儿工作
one day we might even have a woman working here.
-真的?
Really?
-这是完全可能的-是啊
It's possible. It is.
-在你走之前还有一件事 -什么?
One last thing before you go.Yes?
-我有一些对你很有利的消息 -是吗?
I've got some very good news for you.Have you?
我希望你下午剩下的时间能够请个假
I want you to take the rest of the afternoon off.
真的吗?伙计 那还真是不错啊 真的 谢谢你 Squires先生
Really? Mate, that is rasper, that is. Thank you, Mr Squires.
-但是请保证你能在七点前回到这儿 -明天早晨嘛?
Just make sure you're back here by seven.Tomorrow morning?
-今晚 -今晚?那是晚上…
Tonight.Tonight, it's the evening...
因为Eddie他没法独自完成自己的轮班
It's just Eddie can't do his shift,
所以我就把你的名字写到轮值表上去了
so I've put your name down on the rota.
好吧 我不能…啊 不是…我可以的 我是可以的
All right. Well, I can't...I can do it, I can do it,
我当然可以来值班
of course I'll do it,
但是现在正值世界杯啊 还刚好是波兰对英格兰
but it's the World Cup,it's Poland and England,
-我和Milk 我们都那么喜欢足球的
and me and Milk, we love all that.
-我已经考虑过这个问题了
I've already thought of that.
-真的吗? -你能在这儿开个广播听听
Have you?You can have the radio on in here.
广播!太赞了 好耶
The radio!Brilliant, yeah.
一天 Richard 就一天
One day, Richard. One day.
谢谢你
Thanks for that.
该死的广播 广播你妹啊 伙计
Fucking radio.What the funk, mate?
这可能一样吗?真是活见鬼
Is that the same? Is it heck.
我日!
Fuck's sake!
开门 Trudy 你还好吗 亲爱的?
'Ey up, Trudy, how are you doing,duck?
是的 还不错
Yeah, not bad.
-Gadge他在吗 Trudy?-不 他不在这儿
Is Gadge in, Trudy?No, he's not here.
-那么现在是谁在里面钻孔?-没人在那儿钻孔
Who's drilling now then?There's nobody drilling in there.
我能听到有人在钻孔
I can see someone drilling.
没有任何人在钻孔 你很在意吗?从我家门阶上下去!
There's nobody drilling.Do you mind? Get off my doorstep!
-喂小鬼!我是Harvey!快给我出来伙计!-从那儿下去
Gadget! It's Harvey! Come here, mate!Get back down there.
-你好伙计 你还好吗?-那是什么?
Hiya mate, are you all right?What's that?
-什么?-那个什么东西?
What?What's all that?
欧 那是我的小胡子啊 你喜欢这个么?
Oh, it's my moustache do you like it?
那看上去简直就像是Bonnie Langford的屁♥股♥ Gadge
It looks like Bonnie Langford's fanny, Gadge.
哦!你是有多恶心啊 你到底是有多肮脏啊!
Ooh, how disgusting are you?How foul-mouthed are you?
这不都是跟你学的 Trudy?
Coming from you, Trudy?
我还一度觉得他这样非常帅气的啊
I happen to think he looks very handsome like that.
我喜欢这胡子
I like it.
我同意 总之 今天Woody接受了一个足球运动游戏的邀请
I agree. Anyway, Woody's got a game of footie going on today.
他下午请假很闲 所以你们想过来一起玩玩吗?
It's his afternoon off,so you going to come down and play?
你今天很忙的 我们还要去一下快冲照相店的
You are busy. We're going down the one-hour photo shop.
-是的 但是…-我们花了以早上才计划好的!
Yeah, but...Been planning it all morning!
是的 但是我是说如果Woody请了一下午假的话
Yeah, but I mean,if Woody's got an afternoon off,
这种机会可不常有啊 这可是他唯一闲着的一个下午啊
it doesn't come that often.It's his only afternoon off.
-呆着别动 -Trudy 不要像…
Stay there.Trudy, don't be like...
听着 你说过今天要照看Winston的
Listen, you said you would look after Winston today
在我去做头发的时候说的
while I go and have my hair done.
我可以带着Winston 他也能出去呼吸点新鲜空气
I can take Winston,he can have a bit of fresh air.
我没有让你带她去公园干那种事情!
I'm not letting you take him down the park with that thing.
我才不信任他 他的两只眼睛靠得太近了
I don't trust him. his eyes are too close together.
-不 它们才没有…Trudy 它们… 啊!
No, they ain't, Trudy,they're...Argh!
听着!如果你四点前还回不来的话
Listen! If you're not back by four o'clock
我就把你的JJ放到盘子里去!
I will have your cock on a plate!
-你明白了吗?明白了没?-是的
You do know that, don't you?Yeah.
-你听明白了没? -我知道了
You do know that?I know that!
-Winston!-什么?
Winston!Yeah?
你能去公园玩了!
You're going down the park!
我能像猎犬汤恩一样么?
Can I go as Dogtanian?
是的!
Yes!
我们用双脚征服了整个世界
We've Got The Whole World At Our Feet)
我们用双脚征服了整个世界
# We've got the whole world at our feet
没有什么球队我们无法战胜
# There's not a single team that we can't beat
我们在街上舞动
# We'll all be dancing in the street
因为我们用双脚征服了整个世界
# Cos we've got the whole world at our feet... #
舞台已经设立 这是最炫丽的足球秀
# ...The stage is set It's football's greatest show
我们要去超越一切 让我们出发吧
# We're gonna beat the world so here we go
为了英格兰 我们唱响战斗口号♥
# And sing our battle cry for England
这次我们将要成为你们的骄傲
# This time we know we're gonna make you proud
我们喜极而泣 我们高声呐喊
# And through the tears of joy we'll shout it loud
永远为英格兰而战
# England for ever more
你们将听到狮子的咆哮
# Will hear the lion roar
那是我们用双脚征服世界的记号♥!
# We've got the whole world at our feet! #
关闭引擎!
Engines, off!
关掉吹风机!
Hairdryers, off!
我是来找生姜的
I'm here for the ginge.
生姜?那是什么东西?我就是生姜
The ginge? Who's that?I'm a ginge.
你那儿确实有点像…
You've got a bit there...
他在那儿 从头到脚都他妈像姜
Him there, head to toe in fucking ginger.
-过来 -是你啊 Shaun
Get here.You, Shaun.
-你认识他吗?-你该死的穿着的是什么玩意啊?
Do you know him?What the fuck are you wearing?
你看上去就像那个牛郎Donny Osmond 是吧 Iggy?
You look like a ginger Donny Osmond,doesn't he, Iggy?
Jimmy Osmond 不是吗?
Jimmy Osmond, innit?
他看上去就像Donny Osmond
He looks like Donny Osmond.
Jimmy Osmond才是Osmonds家族唯一真正有活力的人
Jimmy Osmond is the actual ginger one out the Osmonds.
-闭嘴 Iggy!-抱歉 头儿
Fuck's sake, Iggy!Sorry, mate.
-什么?-你♥他♥妈♥的死期到了
What?You're fucking dead.
为什么?
What for?
-Gemma -Gemma?!
Gemma.Gemma?!
欧 伙计 我完全按照你说的去做了
Flip, man, I did what you told me to do.
那些该死的都是些谬论!
That's fucking bollocks!
你♥他♥妈♥了解了我的木马计划的详情
You fucking got inside my Trojan horse of a plan,
然后跟着一起进入了Gemma的城♥堡♥
followed it into the castle of Gemma,
再然后跳了出来把一切都他妈的搞砸了 不是吗?
and then just jumped out and fucked it all up, didn't you?
但是 你的计划不就是到处乱晃然后叫肥狗吗?
Yeah, your plan was to go round and call her a fat dog,
我就是这么做的
and I did it,
然后你说你不会袭击我的 你也是这么做的
and you said you wouldn't hit me and you did.
我本来有一个完美的计划 整个星期我都可以有女人来口♥交♥
I had a perfect plan. All week I should have been getting blow jobs.
我可以在运河边和Gemma ML什么的
I should have been fucking Gemma by the canal,
从她的脚开始 在她的毛发中…
coming on her feet, in her hair...
但是
But no,
就因为你把这一切都搞砸了!
because you fucked it all up!
欧 伙计 我只是做了你告诉我要做的
Flip, man, I did what you told me to do.
你毁了我的性生活 该死的生姜 知道了吗?
You ruined my fucking life, ginge,all right?
-你是认真的吗?-是的 我非常得认真!!
Are you serious, you?Yeah, I'm deadly serious!
欧 啊
Ooh, eh.
现在听着 你们此刻都处于危险地带
Now listen, currently you are all in the danger zone.
危险地带?
Danger zone?
不过我来这儿只想要捏碎那只生姜的下巴
But I'm only here to break the ginger's jaw,
所以如果你们离开的话 我可以饶你们一命
so if you step away,I will let you all live.
卧♥槽♥!
Fucking hell!
我会从13开始倒计时
I'm going to count down from 13.
13?!那不是偶数
13?!That's not even.
为毛不从10开始?这不是很好吗?
Why not 10?It's not quite right, is it?
13!很酷
13!Cool.
真努力啊 伙计 靠
Well hard, man. Shit.
-13 -欧 他开始数了 他开始数了
13.Oh, he's counting, he's counting.
-12… -他会给你零食吃么?
12...Doesn't he give you a nosh?
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表