剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
不
No.
好吧 伙计...噢 不!不!
Right, mate... No! No!
闭嘴!闭嘴 听着 伙计
Shut up! Shut up now. No, listen, mate.
噢 我嘞个擦
Oh, fucking Jesus Christ!
别去乱说 如果他知道了 她也会知道
Don't go shouting your mouth off. Because if he knows, she'll know.
如果她知道了 我会遭殃 伙计 噢 我擦 伙计
If she knows, I get it, mate. Oh, fuck me backwards, mate!
别 别 伙计 她会用丝♥袜♥把我内脏吊起来的
No, no, mate. She will have my guts for garters, mate.
那是Woody...Milky...我...你...还有 Meggy
So that's Woody...Milky...me...you...and Meggy.
那...谁做了什么?Tru...?对啊
That's... Who have done what? Tru...? Yeah.
我们在一起 伙计 恩
And some of us together, mate. Mm.
我还不知道该对她说什么
I don't even know what to say to her.
她会很高兴看到你的
She'll just be pleased that you showed up.
因为这表现你很善良
It will show you've got a good heart.
我善良么?
I ain't got a good heart, really, have I?
是啊 你很善良 我知道
Yeah, you have. I know you have.
没事的
You'll be fine.
我真不知道能说什么
I don't really know what to say to her.
就说“妈 我回来了”
Just say, "Mum - Mum, I'm home."
妈
Mum.
妈 我回来了
Mum, I'm home.
妈?
Mum?
妈?
Mum?
她不在
She's not in.
好吧 我们就等她回来
Well, wait till she is, then.
想去楼上么?
Do you want to go upstairs, then?
我们去客厅吧
Let's go in the living room.
嘿 Duck 你好?
Hiya, duck. How you doing?
是我Richard 你父亲的同事 帮我叫下他
It's Richard, your dad's mate. Go and get him.
Chalander 你个手♥枪♥杆 你怎么样?你好吗?
Chalander, you wank shaft. How you doing? You all right?
我有想请你帮个忙 我知道是个大♥比♥赛
I've got a favour to ask you. I know it's a big game.
我知道 England 对Poland 听我说 伙计
I know it's England v Poland. Fucking hear me out, man.
我被困住了 Lol快疯了
I'm stuck, here. Lol's going to go mental.
我已经打了好多电♥话♥了 我需要有人今晚帮我一下
I've rang around everywhere. I need someone to cover for me tonight.
如果你要帮忙的话 我可以从星期一帮到星期天 伙计
I'll do fucking Monday to Sunday if I have to for you, mate.
噢 我嘞个去 没事
Oh, fucking hell. It doesn't matter.
伙计 听着 你有孩子 这没关系 好吧?
Mate, look, if you've got fucking kids, it doesn't matter, does it?
不 别这样 伙计 别傻了
No, come on, mate. Don't be daft.
上班再和你说 我得挂了Lol在这呢
I'll speak to you at work. I've got to go cos Lol's here.
拜了 伙计 拜 Duck
Ta-ra, mate. Bye, duck.
滚你♥娘♥的♥蛋 对不起 Lol
Fucking hell. Sorry, Lol.
你在做什么?
What have you been doing?
我今天下午休息 我和朋友们踢了球
I had the afternoon off. I had a game of football with the lads.
然后发生了一些事
Bit of a slidey-fighty thing going on.
结果 晚上我还得去他妈的工作
And, as a result of that, I've got to fucking work tonight.
不能回来陪你看球了 对不起 亲爱的 我累惨了
I can't come and watch football with yous. I'm sorry, love. I'm gutted.
没事
No worries.
我有个主意
I've had an idea.
今天我们可以去厂里就像以前一样
Frigging come to the factory with me like you used to
我们开收音机听球赛 喝点酒 然后 来点小亲热?
and we'll put the radio on and we'll have a drink and that, bit of a cuddle?
我没事
No, I'm all right.
Lol 别这样 伙计 我想陪你
Lol, fucking come on, mate. Let me twist your arm.
你不开心 我他妈的也不开心
You're not happy, I'm not fucking happy.
来工厂找我 我们好久没亲热了
Come to the factory, we'll have a little cuddle and a kiss,
我们可以听球赛 我会好好陪你
we'll listen to the radio, I'll do me drilling and shit.
你认真的么? 你♥他♥妈♥想这样么?
Are you for real? Are you for fucking real?
为什么我要那样做?
Why would I want to do that with you?
为什么我要去那冷冰冰的工厂
Why would I want to sit in a freezing cold factory
而不是和朋友去酒吧热热闹闹的开心一下?
when I can go down to the pub and watch it with my mates and have a laugh?
为什么? 我不知道
Why? I've no idea.
为什么我要那样做?
Why the fuck would I want to do that?
我不知道
I've no idea.
所以 就这样 你真的要走么?
So, that's it, you really are going?
我只是在想 在想 这八天 我们真的很 很 开心
I just think that this thing that we've had, this lovely, lovely eight days...
而且 呃 呃 很令人惊奇
of, of, of amazingness...
但是时候结束了
has come to an end.
事情总是这样 不过...
And it always was going to, but...
不该结束的 不是吗?这不该结束的
Doesn't have to end, though, does it? It doesn't have to end.
我们可以只做♥爱♥
We could just have sex.
我不能...不能那样承诺你 Trudy
I can't...I can't promise you that, Trudy.
可以 我们可以 我可以更好 如果你希望
Yes, we can. I can be nice, if you want me to be nice.
你很好 我可以做侧进式
You are nice. I can do spooning.
事情就是这样 好吗 Trude
The thing is, right, Trude,
这种关系 应该是阴阳平衡
is relationships, right,should be Yin and Yang.
而现在我们就像阳跟阳
At the moment, we're just Yang and Yang.
不 我们不是 我们是阴和阳
No, we're not. We are Yin and Yang.
我只是觉得那样对我来说不对
I just don't think this is right for me at the moment, either.
我才17 我有我自己的想法...你要做什么?
I'm 17, I've got things on my mind and... What are you doing?
听着 如果你要走 就走!
Listen, if you want to go, just go!
把你的东西都带走 你会的吧?
Just go and take your stuff and go, will you?
...离开这种不正常关系
...Just not leave on bad terms.
走!
Just go!
好吧 只是...
OK, just...
把你的东西拿走 还有那张相片
Just take your stuff and go and take that bloody picture with you.
什么?
What?
没有一个男人上我的墙
No man has ever been on my wall.
一个都没有
No man.
滚!滚出我家!滚!
Go! Get out my house! Go!
好吧Trudy 滚!
OK, Trudy. Get out!
我会走 对不起
I'm going. I'm sorry.
那个灯是新的么 那边那个?
Is that lamp new, over there?
不是 好多年了
No, we've had it for ages.
我确定那桌子以前不在那儿
And I'm sure that table hasn't been in that position before.
你真知道...
You do know that...
我们几个月前才搬了家?
we moved house a couple of months ago?
噢
Oh.
诶 是么?
Oh, did you?
你头发真不错
Your hair looks nice.
噢 爆点粗口呗
Oh! Talk dirty to me.
喔 我的乳♥头♥!
Ow, my nipples!
喔喔!
Woof! Woof!
哦哦!
Woof! Woof!
噢!
Woof!
把头枕在这儿
Put your head right there.
噢 Shaun!
Oh, Shaun!
嗯哼 这感觉才对嘛!
AHEM! This is what it feels like!
Shaun! 呃哼!
Shaun! AHEM!
Shaun
Shaun.
嗨 妈妈 对不起
Hi, Mum. Sorry.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
她一定是摔倒了
She must have fell over.
Michelle
Michelle.
我不知道你回来了
I didn't know you was back.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
恩 我只是...回来跟你谈谈
Well, I just... came back to speak to you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
坐下
Sit down.
我不知道你在这儿 我真不知道
I didn't know you was here. I didn't know you was here.
我正睡着呢 听见声响 把我都吵醒了
I was asleep. I heard barking. It woke me up.
有什么可笑的?
What's funny?
没什么
It's not funny.
英国队选手在大学体育馆的首次亮相
The England players have been taking their first look at the University Stadium,
他们将在这里对阵波兰队
where they play their crunch game against Poland.
无论是哪11个队员上场 球队经理告诉他们
But whichever 11 the manager chooses, he's told his players
不用理会他们在家乡受到的批评
to ignore the criticism they're receiving back home.
他们都是专业选手 他们懂得规矩
They're professionals. They know the score here.
他们无视谩骂职责
They ignore the abusive criticism.
我们来这儿完成比赛
We're here to do a job.
只要我们齐心协力
As long as we all stick together.
为了家乡的父老乡亲 我们都得振作
We have to rise above what's happening back home with certain people.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表