剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
是否愿意接受Frances Lorraine Jenkins作为你的合法妻子?
take Frances Lorraine Jenkins to be your lawful wedded wife?
说啊 儿子
Go on, son.
Woody 别拿这个开玩笑
Woody, this isn't funny.
出了该死的大问题了 我实在是太抱歉了 但是 Meggy他…
We've got a great big fucking problem. I'm dead sorry, but Meggy...
-怎么了?-我想他心脏病犯了
- What?- I think he's had a heart attack.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
Banj 弄开门 小心点儿!
Banj, get the door! Watch out!
你会没事儿的
You'll be OK.
没事儿的 孩子 会好起来的…
It's OK, son. It's all right...
-该死的救护车在哪儿?-快点儿啊 你这个混♥蛋♥!
- Where's that fucking ambulance?- Come on, you fucker!
天啊!你这是怎么了?
Jesus! What's happened to you?
我跟一个熔岩灯发生了一点小摩擦
I had an accident with a lava lamp.
你是Shaun吧 是吗?Cynth家的孩子?
It's Shaun, isn't it? Cynth's lad?
我是Lol的妈妈
I'm Lol's mum.
还记不记得在你妈妈40岁生日的时候我穿着金色的衬衫?
Remember I wore that gold blouse to your mum's 40th?
上车 你的血都要流光了
Get in before you bleed to death.
你没事儿吧?
You all right?
这是Mick
This is Mick.
嗨 Mick 这车真漂亮
Hi, Mick. Nice wheels.
别把血弄在座位上
Mind the seats.
废话够多了 我们还得救人一命呢
Enough yapping. Got a life to save.
把你送到该死的医院去
Get to the bloody hospital.
过来
Come on.
哦 他看上去病情严重
Oh, look at how ill he is.
-你他♥娘♥的♥闭嘴 Woody -你今天这是怎么了?
- Shut the fuck up, Woody.- What is your deal today?
你知不知道Meggy病了?你选的结婚时机真是狗屁不如!
Do you know Meggy's not well?Your timing's shit!
你是不是来真的?
Are you for real?
因为我是说真格儿的
'Course I'm for real.
我就是在说这个时候结婚真♥他♥妈♥的糟透了
I'm just saying it's fucking bad timing.
我不能就他妈的这么登记了 还拍个结婚照什么的…
I can't sign bloody registers and have me photo taken...
-行了吧 Woody!-怎么?
- Cut the crap, Woody!- What?!
在Harv闯进来以前你有足够的时间来说 我愿意 的
You had about two hours to say "I do" before Harv bust in.
你为神马邀请我爸妈叻?
What did you invite my mum and dad for?
这到底该怎么办?
What the fuck has that got to do with it?
这不过给我们了结这事儿提个醒而已
It's just a reminder of what we could end up being.
还不至于那么差 因为我手指上好歹还戴着个戒指
It wouldn't actually be that bad because I'd have a ring on my finger.
我了个去
Fucking hell.
我爱你 你懂的
I love you, you know.
Lol 我爱你
Lol, I love you.
我真♥他♥妈♥爱你 行了么?
I fucking love you, all right?
好吧 如果你真那么怕 就...
Well, if you were that scared, then...
-你当时真该说点什么的
- you should have said something.
-你见到他了么?看见没?
- Did you see him? Look at him?
他们称他为撕裂者 他很野蛮的
They called him the fucking Ripper. He were a wild man.
他们把戒指箍在他手指上 他整周就穿西装 打领带
They stuck a ring on his finger and he ended up wearing asuit and tie
在周末穿套头衫
all week and a jumper at weekends.
所以他变得如此暴戾 是吗?
That's why we became skinheads,innit?
我并不想变得那样 Lol
I don't want to be like that, Lol.
我知道你想要的是什么
I knew it was what you wanted.
不管你要什么我都会给你的
I'll give you whatever you want.
恩 今天 我...一切太突然了
And then today I just... it got too much.
Woody 没人会想要我刚刚的到的东西 真的 相信我
Woody, nobody wants what I've just had, fucking trust me.
亲爱的 听我说
Sweetheart, look. Listen to me.
时间真♥他♥妈♥的短
The timing has been fucking useless.
我知道时间不够用 不过我想...
I know that it's been useless, but I love...
噢 天呐!
Oh, my God!
我看中的是你♥爸♥爸么?
Did I want your dad?
是吗?
Did I?
我想要的是你
I wanted you. And fuck you for not noticing that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
知道么? 为了履历好看
You know what? And for the record,
自从你升了职 你变得越来越像你♥爸♥爸了
you started turning into your dad since you got that promotion.
我只是个内心叛逆的家伙
I am still a fucking skinhead at heart.
结婚并不是问题 问题在于你 Woody
Marriage isn't the problem here, Woody, you are.
我了个去!
Fuck me!
你们哪位是Banjo?
Which one of you is Banjo?
-我是 他还好么? -你想跟我去看看么?
- That's me. Is he all right? - D'you want to follow me?
他没事吧?我们能一起去看他么?
Is he all right? Can we all come and see him?
-只有家属 -恩 好吧 像Banjo他的...
- Family only, I'm afraid.- Yeah, right, like Banjo's his...
-他说他是Banjo的哥哥 -我们都是他兄弟
- He said he was his brother. - We're all brothers.
我们都是他的家属 我们都是
We're all family. We're all his family.
伙计们 他在这儿!
Here he is, my man!
-你感觉怎样了 兄弟? -他还很虚弱 所以...
- How are you doing, my man? - He's still very sick, so...
拜托!
Please!
他现在还很虚弱 你们有些人得在外面等着
Now, he's very sick. Some of you are gonna have to wait outside.
哦 走吧 伙计
Oh, come on, mate.
-我们都是他家属 -我不管
- We're all family. - I don't care.
就让他们待这吧
Please let them stay.
我们的姓氏都一样的啊
We've got the same last name.
-别让他累着了 -好的
- Just take it easy with him, please. - We will.
-谢谢你们 -祝贺你 伙计
- Thank you. - Cheers, mate.
我们要收到婚礼邀请了 对吧?
We've got a wedding reception to celebrate, haven't we?
那儿恰好有个钩子 Meg
There's been a bit of a bloody hitch there, Meg.
右边 左边一点 Gadge 右边点Gadge
Right, left a bit, Gadge. Right a bit, Gadge.
"左边点 Gadge" 动动脑子吧 伙计
"Left a bit, Gadge." Make your mind up, mate.
要不是你先搞砸了 我们不会像现在这么一团乱 恩?
If you'd not fucked up in first place, we wouldn't be in this mess, huh?
你这家伙试着把罐头弄得看着松弛
Mate, you try making cans look like flab, mate.
这完全不是一♥码♥事
It's not the same thing.
左一点
Left a bit.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
不 我一点都不好
No, I'm not.
-你觉得她会原谅我么? -我不知道
- Do you think she'll ever forgive me? - I don't know.
她的生活一团糟
She's had a crap life.
她不值得你这样
She doesn't really deserve that.
-我了个去! 掉下来了! -我错了 我错了!
- Fuck! You're dropping them! - Sorry, sorry!
你一点不觉得错 如果你还继续这么掉 是吗你?
You're not sorry if you keep throwing them, are you?
你的道歉不过说说而已
You claim you're sorry.
Shaun 我了个擦
Shaun, fucking hell.
谁跟他在一起呐?
Who's that wi' him?
我正在想你上哪了呢
I wondered where you'd got to.
你怎么在这儿找着我的?
How did you find me up here?
你懂的 Lol 我总能嗅出你的味道的
You know me, Lol, I can always sniff you out.
还记得我们小时候么?
You remember when we were kids?
他会好起来的
He will be OK.
我不知道 我们得...
I don't know, we just have to...
-为了他调整婚期 -Milky 已经8年了
- adjust the marriage settings on him. - It's been eight years, Milky.
我知道都8年了 Lol 但他真的爱你
I know it's been eight years, Lol, but he does love you.
记得我们还小么?
You remember when we were kids?
你们俩总轮流
You two used to take it in turns
带我去室内泳池约会
to take me on dates down the swimming baths.
一周是Woody 一周是你
One week Woody, one week you.
那真是贵得要命
It was frigging expensive.
所以我只付得起半个月的钱
That's why I could only afford once a fortnight.
结束后 你还总让我们在回去的路上给你买♥♥薯片
Then to top it off, you used to make us buy you crisps on the way out.
还有Wham吧 如果我渴了还会要熊猫头冰棍
And a Wham bar and a Panda Pop if I'd got a thirst on.
你总像公主一样被取悦
You always were the princess to please.
他喜欢熏肉的 你则喜欢洋葱奶酪的
He liked smoky bacon, you liked cheese and onion.
现在还是
Still do.
有时候 我觉得我挑错了帮我买♥♥薯片的那个人
At times I think I picked the wrong crisp buyer.
听着 Lol 也许回到过去会更好
Look, Lol, we'd probably better get back in.
他不会再次伤害你的
He's not going to hurt you again.
我可以向你保证
I promise you that.
我想说的就是 我们把这事儿做对了 才能快乐 对吧?
All I'm saying is we get this thing right and it'll be fun, yeah?
我们做错了 快乐也就没了
We get it wrong and the fun stops.
-Gadget 就像是轮椅比赛 -是啊 我知道呢
- Gadget, it's wheelchair racing. - Yeah, I know.
这我懂 但我们需要有个指导方针神马的
I understand this, but we need to set some guidelines.
我们得定个规则
We need to set some rules up.
-放松一分钟 -三 二 一 Rasferino!
- Chill out a minute, mate. - Three, two, one, Rasferino!
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
快停下!
Stop it!
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表