剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
这里怎么会有斑点?学雅马哈啊?
How comes there's all other bits on it, like Yamaha?
嗯 所有地方都在学
Yeah, and everything else.
我表哥... 我从我表哥那儿搞来的
My cousin... I got it off me cousin.
看起来真棒 Woods 不错啊 哥们
Looking good, Woods. Cheers, bruv.
我看起来紧张吗?Milk 不 没有
Do I look nervous, Milk? No, no.
我非得准备走了 真的很对不住
I'm going to have to get off, I'm ever so sorry.
Trudes!
Trudes!
我知道 但是你说只要一个钟头
I know, but you said an hour.
已经过了一个小时了 拜托
It's gone past an hour. Come on.
你说只要一个小时 我却在这里耗上了今天一整天
You only said an hour, and I've got one of them days today
今天人太多了
that's jam-packed.
只要5分钟了
It'll be five minutes.
该死的 之前你才说的只要10分钟!
You said that ten bleedin' minutes ago!
我很抱歉 宝贝 亲爱的 我真得走了
I'm sorry, ducky, darling. I am going to have to go.
发生什么事了? Duck
What's goin' on here, duck?
她要走了 不会吧!
She's got to go. No way!
别啊 千万别啊!
No, don't! Please don't.
别走别走
Oh, don't start.
人都到齐了啊!
All me mates are here!
但新娘子没在啊 就我在
But she's not here. It's me weddin'.
Lol?
Lol?
Lol!
Lol!
(敲门声)
BANGING ON DOOR
Lol!
Lol!
(狠敲门)Lol 开门啊!
(BANGS ON DOOR) Lol, open the door!
靠!
Shit!
(扣上拉链)
(FASTENS ZIP)
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
准备溜了?
You fucking off?
这下你高兴了?
Yeah. You happy?
不出所料啊不出所料
Fucking surprise, surprise.
你在逃什么?
What you running from?
我没准备逃什么 这辈子老子从来没逃过
I'm running from no-one. I've never run in my life.
别离开我的手掌心
Don't run from me.
你高兴了是吧 亲爱的
You happy, are you, love?
你得到你想要的了 是吧
You got what you wanted, didn't you?
我可没叫你溜到哪里去
I didn't ask you to go anywhere.
没吗?帮我个忙 怎么样?
No? Do me a favour, will you?
帮我个忙
Do me a favour.
你胆子大 家里又属你最大 就帮我个忙吧 怎么样?
You're the big, brave one of the family, you do me a favour, yeah?
你告诉Kelly 她老爸非常爱她
You tell my Kelly that her dad fucking loved her
我会为了她回来的
and he came back here for her.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你告诉她 我是被你赶走的 怎么样?
He was forced away by you. You tell her that, won't you?
我会的
I will do.
你保证转告给她 丫头 怎么样?
Make sure you do, girl, all right?
好 没问题
Yeah, no probs.
事实上 我还蛮希望那样
I'll look forward to that, actually.
是的 我会转告她
Yeah, I'll tell her.
是吗?是吗
Yeah? Yeah.
你怎么了你?
What happened to you?
你怎么了啊你?
What happened to you?
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼!
Fucking hell!
你想从我这得到什么啊?
What do you want from me, eh?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我只是想回到这里把一些事搞好
I wanted to come back here and do the right thing.
是吗?是的 搞完了
Yeah? Yeah, I did.
你就呆了5分钟 然后准备溜了是吧
Then you lasted five minutes and fucked off.
是啊 因为那个 那个 那个 那个
Yeah, cos of that, that, that, that.
那鬼事太难做了 不是吗?
It's fuckin' hard work, innit?
没错 我也觉得很难做
Yeah, it fuckin' is for me as well.
我告诉你 你跟你娘一样嘴巴贱 你这死丫头
I tell you what, you've got your mother's tongue, you.
你跟你娘一样嘴巴贱 你跟我一点也不像 你这死丫头
You've got your mother's tongue. You're nothing like me, you.
完全不像 你知道吗?
Nothing. D'you know that?
我不会做你那见不得人的事
I don't do the shit you do.
是那样吗 是吗 你想让我告诉你一些事吗?
Is that right, yeah? Do you want me to tell you something?
来啊 告诉我
Go on, tell me.
从你出生那天起 老子就很恶心你
I fucking hated you the day you were born.
不错 是的
Good. Yeah.
很好 是的
Good. Yeah.
我从来就没你这种爹
Cos I never had a dad.
你把我这一世都毁了
You fucking ruined my life.
你清楚吗?
Do you know that?
很好 最好是把你毁得见不了人
Good. I hope it fucking kills you.
是吗?是的
Do you? Yeah.
你这心肠歹毒的东西
You fucking evil cow.
最好把你毁得见不了人
I hope it fucking kills you.
老子把你也给毁了 是吧?
I fucking ruined yours, didn't I?
你已经把某个人给毁了 对不对?
You've ruined someone else, haven't you?
就在昨晚 是吧 你♥他♥妈♥的强♥奸♥犯
Just of late. Yeah, fucking rapist.
是吗 哪个婊♥子♥说的 哪个?
Yeah? Which cunt said that, then?
他妈的不关那事
Don't fucking matter.
是你哪个婊♥子♥说的?
Which one of your cunty friends?
你♥他♥妈♥的把她给奸了
You fucking raped someone.
是吗?
Eh?
你懂的
You know.
有吗 我有吗?
Do I? Yeah?
他妈的可怜的小姑娘
Poor little fucking girl.
是吗
Yeah?
她这辈子就这样给毁了
Her life is fucking ruined.
是的 很棘手 就这样被你给毁了
Yeah, that's tough. Cos of you.
再碰我一下 老子他妈的把你脑袋从肩膀上扭下来
Touch me again and I'll take that head off your fucking shoulders.
我他妈的知道你会那样
I'm sure you fucking will.
我保证 这是最后一次
I promise, it'll be my last act.
噢 看看你手里那东西
Oh, have a look at that.
是啊 看看 瞧见了没
Yeah, look at that. Yeah.
你这是想干吗?打我?
What's that for? Me?
他妈的这把锤子将会满满都是你的血
That's fucking got your name written all over it.
会吗?Lol?
Has it, Lol?
是的 所以快点 那么...
Yeah. So come on, then...
他妈的你以后别在老子面前亮什么锤子 老子发誓干了你
You ever bring a fucking tool to me again, I swear I'll kill you.
什么?你♥他♥妈♥的再说一遍?!
Yeah, what?! Yeah, fucking what?!
啊!
Agh!
操♥你♥妈♥!仔细听着 你这个贱♥货♥
Fucking hell, eh? Hear me, you cunt.
来吧 我们亲热一下
Go on, let's have it.
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
你想拿锤子来砸我?你♥他♥妈♥的活够了?
You want some of me? You think you've had it fucking hard.
妈的你想都别想! Lol!
You ain't got a fucking clue, Lol!
(静声)
(INAUDIBLE)
(静声)
(INAUDIBLE)
(鸟鸣)
BIRDSONG
(喘息声)
(SUDDEN BREATH)
(敲门声)
KNOCKING AT DOOR
(喘气)
(PANTING)
(狠狠的敲门)
LOUD BANGING ON DOOR
Lol?Lol?
Lol? Lol?
Lol 我是Combo 你听见我说话吗?
Lol, it's Combo. Can you hear me?
不能说话 就点下头好吗 lol?
If it's hard to speak, just nod your head. Lol?
听得见我吗?
Can you hear me?
这里还有别人吗?
Is there anyone else here?
问你 这里还有其他人吗?
Eh? Is there anyone else here?
有没有其他人要过来?
Is there anyone else coming back soon?
没有?
No?
有没有人知道你今天会来这里?
Does anyone else know that you've been here today?
啊?
Eh?
有没?没有?
Do they? No.
没有?那就好
No. OK, then. OK.
好了 看着我 Lol
Right, look at me, Lol.
看着我 Lol 看着我
Look at me, Lol. Look at me.
看着我 亲爱的 听着 你听着
Look at me, love. Listen. Listen.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表