剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
继续啊
Go on.
还好吧?
All right, duck?
噢 你的轮子!
Oh, your wheel!
你以为是谁...?
Who do you think...?
你♥他♥妈♥的还好么?
Are you all right? Fucking hell.
恩 我还好 下来
Yes, I'm all right. Get off.
嗯?
Mum?
嗨 Kel
Hi, Kel.
你到底在这里干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
诶 看起来像是...
And, er, it had like...
你好 路人甲
Hello, stranger.
我还是留下你们俩好了
I'll leave you two to it.
-我可以留在这儿么? -没问题
- Am I all right to be in here? - It's fine.
闻 什么...?
Smell, what...?
-你这穿的是什么吖? -噢 我的裙子 我之前做的
- What are you wearing? - Oh, my dress. I made it earlier.
是Lol的婚礼吖
It's Lol's wedding.
虽然我们来了 因为我们本以为Meggy封闭起自己
We're here, though, because we thought Meggy had shat himself,
不过他发心脏病了
but he's had a heart attack.
Meggy发心脏病了?
Meggy had a heart attack?
他还好吧?
Is he all right?
天呐!
God!
你怎么不跟着我们闲逛了 Shauno?
How come you stopped hanging around with us, Shauno?
-都已经3年了 - 我也不知道
- It's been three years. - I don't know.
恩 我知道 这发生的一切
Well, I do know. Everything that happened,
你懂的 关于Combo和Milky 是
you know, with Combo and Milky, it kind of,
知道么 以及我的一切一切 觉得...
you know, with me being there and everything, it felt part...
我觉得像是我的过错
I felt a bit like it was my fault.
但那并不是你的错
But it wasn't your fault.
恩 可我觉得是
Well, I thought it was.
那不管你的事 Shauno
It wasn't your fault, Shaun.
你已经做到最好了 你把Milky送到医院了
You couldn't have done anything more. You got Milky to the hospital.
你还只是个孩子
You were just a baby.
是啊 但如果我真的够男人 那么 我就不会那么愚蠢
Yeah, but if I was man enough, then, I wouldn't have been so stupid
到去相信Combo说的一切...又...
to believe everything that Combo said... and...
知道我爷爷过去常说什么吗?
You know what my gran used to say?
机不可失 失不再来
Get back on the horse before it turns to glue.
-我想你了 你懂的 -我也想你的
- I've missed you, you know. - I missed you as well.
我真的很想你
I've really missed you.
别带着罪恶感跟着我!
Don't you follow me with your guilt shit!
-来吧 -我都不敢跟你说话
- Come on now. - I can't even talk to you.
-你当然可以 别这样
- Course you can. Don't be like this.
-今天是你女儿的婚礼啊
- It's your daughter's wedding day.
是啊 我知道
Yes, I know.
-你刚刚去哪儿了?
- So where have you been?
-有点事 一切还好么?
- Something came up, all right?
你一直跟他在一起 没错吧?
You've been with him, haven't you?
如果你不介意的话 我不希望别人听到我们的事
I don't want everyone listening to our business, if you don't mind.
别在意我了 可能我早上就死了
Don't mind me. I'll probably be dead in the morning.
-你都不在乎 -我当然在乎
- You don't even give a shit. - Of course I do.
-也别那么跟我说话 -"别那么说话"?
- Don't speak to me like that, either. - "Don't speak like that"?
你甚至不出席你女儿的婚礼
You didn't even turn up on your daughter's wedding day.
Meggy情况不太好 至少有点尊重 行么?
Meggy's not well here. Have a little bit of respect, yeah?
他需要静养 要吵外面吵去
He's been told to take it easy, so take your argument outside.
-行啊 -现在就出去!
- Yeah, we will. - Now!
-Kelly! -别对我吼
- Kelly! - Don't even shout at me.
我都听见你走过走廊的声音了
I can hear you down the corridor.
你能来真是太好了 不是吗?
Nice of you to turn up, isn't it?
-哦 你该不是已经开始...
- Oh, don't you bloody start...
-你♥他♥妈♥刚才哪儿去了?
- Where the fuck have you been?
不好意思 亲爱的 我刚有事绊住了
I'm sorry, love. I just got caught up.
是吗? 真是的...
Oh really? Fucking...
来...看样子她还没错过什么 是吧?
Just, come on... It's not like she's missed owt, is it?
-你怎么不闭嘴呢!
- You can shut the fuck up an' all!
-婚礼还没开始么?
- Wedding never happened?
这会是我一生中最美好的日子
This was meant to be the best day of my fucking life.
拒绝她 妈妈 这是在教堂啊
Turned her down, Mum, at the altar.
-你还单身? -我看着像已婚的么?
- You're not married? - Do I look married?
你看着不像新娘 行头真漂亮!
You don't look like a bride. Nice outfit!
-别 你为什么...? -恩 来...
- Don't. Why do you have to...? - Well, come on...
为什么说那些? 你这他妈的穿的是什么?
Why say something like that? What the fuck are you wearing?
-所以 你并没要结婚 对吧? -要你管!
- So you're not getting married, then? - Like you care!
你们还是要搬到一起去 ?
You're still moving in together though?
我要那间房♥间
I need that room.
-那是什么意思? -Lol 冷静 行么?
- What's that supposed to mean? - Lol, calm down, will you, please?
你我还会一起搬进去
Me and you are still going to move in together.
哦 是么? -我希望能照顾你 Lol 拜托了!
- Oh, are we now? - I want to look after you, Lol. Please!
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
当然就这么简单 Lol 我想与你生活在一起并照顾你
Of course it is. Lol, I want you to live with me and to look after you.
是啊 Lol 跟他一起搬进去吧
Yeah, go on, Lol, move in with him.
如果时间够久 复杂也会变简单的
Complicated becomes simple if you give it long enough.
相信一个以此为信念的女人
Trust a lady who's lived it.
-我得想一想 -想多久都行
- I need to think about it. - You think as long as you want.
看着我 看着我 Lol
Look at me. Look at me, Lol,
我爱你胜过一切 永远不变
I bloody love you more than anything. Nowt'll ever change that.
行了 给我根烟呗
All right. Just give me a fag.
谢了
Ta.
我愿举杯祝贺
I'd like to make a toast.
不 不 不过真的 即使你
No, no, but seriously, even though you never
今天并没真正结婚 这终究还是个婚礼
technically got married today, this is still a wedding reception.
至今还没有傧相发言呢
And no-one's made a best man's speech yet.
所以 我想说...
So I'd like to say...
Meg 你不是男傧相 亲爱的
Meg, you weren't best man, love.
可我几乎死了
But I nearly died,
-那就足够好了 -好吧
- so that's as good as. - All right.
我想说的是
I'd just like to say
当我走下这白色长廊
that, as I was walking down this long, white corridor
我仔细回顾了我一生的成就...
recounting my life's very many achievements...
许多成就?! 才他妈多短的人生啊
Many achievements?! It were a fucking short tunnel.
...我想...
... I thought...
恩 我想说...
Well, I thought...
...我爱你们
... I love you all.
说的好 Megs
Nice, Megs.
干杯 Megs
Cheers, Megs.
好样的 Megs
Nice one, Megs.
我想举杯祝...祝我们大家
I'd like to make a toast to... to us,
虽然我手中没有杯可举
even though I haven't got a glass to raise.
-用他的尿袋 -啊哈 他当然会
- Use your piss bag. - Yeah! He'll do it.
就是Meggy的尿啊 伙计们
It's just Meggy's piss, man.
我举杯祝福我们大家
I'd like to raise a toast to all of us.
祝我们!
To us!
-他还活着 -活着真好
- He's alive. - Well done for not dying.
不不不 ! 我只是...
No, no, no! I just...
谢谢你载我一程 老兄
Thanks for the lift and that, mate.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表