剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
她得癌症了?
Has she got cancer?
她得癌...?你在说什么啊...?
Has she got c...? Why are you saying...?
你怎么想到她得癌症了 怎么了你?
What are you wishing cancer on her for?
你仔细想想啊 你没发觉吗?儿子
Can you see it from our point of view, son?
我们准备走了 今天是我们的结婚纪念日
We're all ready to go. It's our anniversary.
很浪漫
It's romantic.
他们不会招惹上我的 Kell
They're trying to fuck me, Kell.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, darlin'.
什么都别挂在心上
Don't you worry about a thing.
爸爸很强壮 你知道的
Your dad's strong, you know that.
Trudy!我需要你来帮忙
Trudy! I need a favour.
你有没通过婚姻资格证考试那玩意儿?
Did you ever pass that marriage licence test thing?
通过了又怎么样?
Yeah, so what if I did?
太好了!
Yes!
Ah!干嘛啊!
Ah! Fuckin' hell!
走开!
Get off!
Woody赢回Lol的芳心了 他要去娶她 就在今天
Woody is winning back Lol today. He's gonna marry her today.
今天我要迎娶我的梦中情人了 兄弟们
I'm gonna marry the woman of my dreams today, boys.
又来了?
Again?
什么?又来了?你已经娶过了啊
Again? What? You've done that.
我知道我们结过次婚 但是我弄砸了
Yeah, I know we've done it, but I fucked it up,
所以我们要重来一次
so we're gonna have another stab.
哎呀!你打我!
Ow! You prick!
好 你醒了 听着
Good, you're awake. Listen.
Woody和Lol今天会结婚
Woody and Lol are getting married today,
Lol压根不知道 所以你别告诉她
but she does not know, so you cannot tell her.
疼!
Ow!
感觉好点儿了没
You feelin' any better?
是的
Yeah.
我把这里都收拾了 你要另外沏杯茶吗
I cleared these out. I'll bring you another cup of tea if you want.
谢谢
Thanks.
(远处传来狗叫)
(DOG BARKS IN DISTANCE)
就在这里
It's just here.
妈?
Mum?
Daisy?
Daisy?
Andrew...
Andrew...
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, love.
她走了?
She's gone?
她 唉... 昨晚她走了 亲爱的
She, er... She went last night, love.
我...我试过跟你打电♥话♥
I...I did try to ring you.
他们 唉...昨天中午就把她接走了 所以...
They're, er...not coming to get her until about midday, so...
你需要点时间冷静下
you've got a bit of time.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, love.
我就在隔壁 如果你需要我
I'll be next door if you need me.
(关门声)
DOOR CLOSES
(门开了)
DOOR OPENS
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我从那拿来了件T恤给你
Got a T-shirt for you there.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉好点儿没
D'you feel a bit better?
是的
Yeah.
你可能要躺下睡会觉
You probably need some sleep.
嗯
Mmm.
真见鬼了 Trev
Fuckin' hell, Trev.
你确定你不想去看医生
You sure you don't wanna see a doctor?
是的 拜托
No. Please.
我不想让任何人知道
I don't want anyone to know.
OK.
OK.
我要赶紧去趟楼下 你去睡会觉
I'm gonna nip downstairs while you get some sleep.
好
OK.
可能要赶着出一会门 去找点吃的
Probably nip out in a bit, get us some food.
番茄汤 或者... 你有没什么东西想吃的?
Tomato soup, or... Is there anything you want?
没
No.
没有?确定?
No. You sure?
我急着出门 你不会有事吧?
You be all right if I pop out?
你要出去多久?
How long are you gonna be?
不会太久的
I shouldn't be too long.
Lol 你发誓你不会告诉任何人?
Lol, you promise you won't tell anyone?
我以我的人格发誓 不会告诉任何一个人
I swear on my life, I will not tell a soul.
我保证
I promise.
你准备去见她吗?
Are you gonna go see her?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我想我会的 我现在就去看她
Yeah, I think I will do. I'll go and see her.
(清下喉咙)
(CLEARS HIS THROAT)
你就在这儿等我吧
And you just wait here for me.
好 你想呆多久就多久
Yeah. Take as long as you want, yeah.
没事吧 哥们
You all right, mate?
没事 没事
Yeah, yeah.
我很好
I'm OK.
见鬼
Fuckin' hell.
(抽鼻)
(SNIFFS)
(嘎吱声)
CREAKING
(门关了)
DOOR SHUTS
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者
The Lord is my shepherd,
我必不至缺乏
I shall not want.
他让我躺卧在绿草地上
He makes me lay in green pastures.
领我在可安歇的水边
He leads me beside still waters.
他使我的灵魂苏醒
And He restores my soul.
感谢您赋予了今日
Thank you for this day.
今日我们感到很幸福
It has been a very happy day.
阿门
Amen.
(钟滴答响)
CLOCK TICKS
好了
OK.
好了
OK.
好了
OK.
我没事儿 我很好
I'm all right, I'm OK.
我很好
I'm OK.
OK.
OK.
我没事儿
I'm all right.
你确定?
You sure?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
我只是想要
I'm just gonna...
到这里找点事来做 我只是...
I've got stuff to do here. I'm just...
我只是准备把这里和那里都清理一下
I'm just gonna clean about the place and that,
等他们来接她时 确保这里都收拾干净了
and make sure it's OK for when they come to pick her up.
好吧 我留下来帮你
Well, I'll stay and help ya.
不要 没事的 看 我做得了
No, it's OK. Look, I can do it.
你够照顾我了 老兄
You've looked after me enough, man.
你够照顾我了
You've looked after me enough.
我只想确定你没事
I wanna make sure you're all right.
我没事 告诉你 我没事
I'm OK. I'm telling ya I'm all right.
我只想打扫一下
I'm just gonna do this.
我要把它们都收拾干净 尽可能的把它们都收拾好
I'm gonna clean up, I'm gonna sort it out as much as I can,
接着我会看到一些过去的时光
then I'm gonna see a few of the old sights...
和一张或俩张熟面孔
and one or two of the old faces.
别做任何傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我不会犯傻的 别担心 我没事
I'm not gonna, don't worry. I'm OK.
我很好 现在很好
I'm fine. I'm fine now.
OK?
OK?
过来
Come here.
走吧 快走吧 回家去
Go on. Go on, get home.
快回家去 走吧
Get home, go on.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, lad.
照顾好你自己
Look after yourself.
你也是
You too.
好的 哥们
All right, lad.
(长叹)
(EXHALES DEEPLY)
你知道这是一辆兰美达摩托车?
You know it's a Lambretta, right?
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表