剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
你不需要裙子 是吧?
You don't need no dress, do you?
你看起来很可爱 Lol
You look lovely, Lol.
不好意思 大家
Sorry, everybody.
- 嗨! - 差点赶不上车了
- 'Ey up! - Nearly missed the fucking bus.
悲勒个剧 Gadge呢?
Bloody hell. Where's Gadge?
-他今天干的不错 - 他做的好吗?
- He's done good today. - Has he done well?
- 相当的好 - 你还好吗?
- Proper good. - You all right?
- 不错 - 看这个
- Wicked. - Look at these.
那坑爹的货是个啥啊?
What the fucking hell are them?
是特兰西瓦尼亚的吗?
Have you got them from Transylvania?
是墓地的 我们没有钱
Fucking graveyard. We ain't got no fucking money.
墓地?
Graveyard?
那里是不是还有一个很可怕的鬼魂?
Is it coming with a frigging entity as well?
会来纠缠我们?
Going to haunt us?
谁有柴火啊? 拜托了 我开个玩笑
Has anyone got a fag that I can have, please? I'm gagging.
衰啊
God's sake.
在你明白以前你就准备结婚了...
Before you know it you're going to be married...
...就像射♥精♥一样
... and it's going to feel like an injection.
- ...我也许会那么做的 - 哦 多刺♥激♥啊
- ... I might do. - Oh, this is so exciting!
那里?
There?
那个?
That?
这个?!
This?!
是的 那个 有什么问题吗?
Yeah, that. What bloody wrong wi' it?
我很高兴我把纸杯蛋糕放在特百惠的盒子里了
I'm glad I put my cupcakes in Tupperware boxes.
你能找到的最好的盒子了 是吧?
Best you could find, was it?
那是婚礼和招待会
that's wedding and reception.
现在找不到比那个更好的了
Can't get better than that now.
我敢说如果我们拿行军床过来
If we'd have brought the camp beds
他们蜜月里也会在上面做♥爱♥的
they'd have chucked in the honeymoon.
你能自重吗? 你还好吗?
Will you behave yourself? Are you all right with this?
这是我一生中梦寐以求的
It's what I've dreamed of all my life!
你这个神经病有什么好处吗? 这个不错 是吗?
What do you have to be like this for? It's nice, no?
别像那样晃脑袋
Don't shake your head like that.
你到底咋了? 我们都看起来很漂亮
What's the fucking matter with you? We all look beautiful.
Banj and Meg 做了些吃的 是什么来着?
Banj and Meg have made some shit going on here, what's this?
纸杯蛋糕和法国肉馅大酥饼
Cupcakes and vol-au-vents.
纸杯蛋糕和法国肉馅大酥饼! Harv and Gadge
Cupcakes and vol-au-vents! Harv and Gadge,
他们弄来了鲜花 是吧?
they've nicked some flowers, haven't they?
重要的是结婚 不是结婚的地方
It's the event, not the venue.
重要的是结婚 不是结婚的地方 亲爱的 别生气
It's the event, it's not the venue. Love, please don't be mad.
- 你喜欢它 是吧 Banj? - 我喜欢
- You like it, don't you, Banj? - I like it.
超喜欢 我们进去吧
Frigging loves it. Let's go get pissed.
我希望里面比外面好点
I hope it looks better on the inside than it does on the outside.
这个楼很结实 所以看起来是这样的
It's a strong building. That's why it looks like that.
里面很不错
It's nice inside.
天啊 是trudy
Fuck me, it's Trudy.
- 哦 Trydy! - 嗨
- Oh, Trudy! - Hello.
叮咚铃婚庆服务 你们是我们的上帝
Ding-Dong Bells wedding services, you are our destiny.
我们会用很特别的方式让你们度过很特别的一天
We'll make your special day in a special way
特殊的日子
your special day.
特别的方式
In a special way.
真是废话
That was fucking crap!
别介意 我们预定了三个
Don't mind them. We're booked in for about three.
我很期待
I've been looking forward to it.
如果你再多给我3个星期
If you'd have given me 3 more weeks
我也可以为你服务
I would have done your service.
我正在考执照 可以抹杀浪漫的执照 开个玩笑
I'm getting my licence, ain't I? Licence to kill romance! It's a joke!
严肃一点 你们俩
No, but seriously, you two.
永远在一起
Together forever.
你知道吗?
You know what?
还记得吗 你买♥♥的第一双靴子
Can you remember, you bought your first pair of Docs off me.
我记得 是的 我当然记得
I did do, yeah. I did an' all.
我就是那个假装不知道你的脚很宽的人
I was the one who pretended you didn't have wide feet.
- 我的脚不宽 -他的脚确实很宽
- I didn't have wide feet! - He really did.
甚至其乐(鞋的牌子)的加大鞋对你来说都太窄了
Even the Clarks extra wide ones were too narrow for your great squares.
我绝对永远都不会忘记那只脚的
I never, ever forget a foot, me.
小Gary 的袜子地下曾经粘了一个白色黏黏的东西
Young Gary here once had a Dairylea triangle stuck down his sock,
不过他的脚很正常
but his feet were completely normal.
你保证不说出来的
You promised you wouldn't say anything about that!
你记得吗?
Can you remember?
你曾经在我给你系鞋带的时候偷看我的胸
You used to look at me boobs when I was tying up your laces.
我那时只是个8岁的小孩而你是个成熟♥女♥人
I was 8-years-old and you were a grown woman.
-你应该比我清楚 - 你和你的小♥弟♥弟♥现在都长大了
- You should have known better. - You're all grown up now,
不是吗 亲爱的?
aren't you, darling?
停!
Halt!
停!
Halt!
掉头
Turn around.
-出发! - 他妈的!
- Move! - Fucking hell!
对不起 Flip 哥们儿 我马上就给你让路
I'm sorry, Flip, mate,I'm trying to get out of the way.
那你倒是快点儿啊 你这个大屁♥股♥
Get out of my way then,you bell-end.
我日 别挡我的路!
Fucking sort it out!
生姜头
Ginge.
-嘿哟 坏小子们来了
- 'Ey up. Here come the Budgies.
-你吃的什么 Shaun?
- What have you got there, Shaun?
薯条
Some chips.
真没劲
Well, that's rude.
-额 你来一根?-不吃 没准儿Higgy想来一根
- Well, do you want one?- No. Higgy might.
-我饿了 Shaun -那你要不要来一根?
- I'm hungry, Shaun.- Do you want one?
过来 Shaun 给我来一根 过来
Go on then, Shaun.I'll have a chip. Come on.
带着你的生姜薯条滚蛋吧 Shaun
Fuck off with your ginger chips,Shaun!
-你想干嘛? -我真高兴你这么问了 Shaun
- What do you want?- I'm glad you asked, Shaun.
帮我个忙呗
I need a favour.
你认识Gemma Hitchins?
You know Gemma Hitchins?
美胸?
Sweet Tits?
美胸Gemma
Sweet Tits Gemma.
去她家 当着我的面说她是一只又肥又丑的母狗
Go round her house and call her a fat ugly dog in front of me,
然后我就站出来替她说句公道话
so I can stick up for her and make
她就会跟我约会去
her want to go out with me.
-干嘛?-你没听清楚 黄毛?
- Do what?!- You heard him, orange pubes.
你要去她家 说她是一只又肥又丑的母狗
You are going to go round her house and call her a fat dog.
我可没那么笨 我知道 如果我去了那儿
I'm not thick. I know that if I just go round there,
说她是一只又肥又丑的母狗 你一定会冲着我的脸来一拳
I'm going to call her a fat dog,you'll just punch my face in.
我发誓 哥们儿 绝对不会碰你一下的
On my honour, mate,I won't touch you.
我保证 我没准儿会骂你几句
I promise.I might shout a little bit,
或者推你一下什么的
maybe trip you up or something,
就是维护一下她的名誉 做做样子 你懂的
just to defend her honour, right?
然后她会说 哇哦 他真是我的英雄
She's going to go,"Wow, he's my hero.
到我这儿来Flip 我走了过去
"Come here, Flip."I'm going to go...
你就可以滚一边儿去了 我就可以跟她在一块儿了
And you're gonna fuck off and I'm gonna finger her.
在我看来
While I watch.
你就不能试着对她温柔一点儿?
Why don't you just try being nice to her?
关键问题是 她认为我就会欺负弱小什么的
The whole point is she thinks I'm a bully and stuff.
但是我会让她通过这件事看到我特别敏感温柔的一面
By doing this, I'll make her see that I'm dead sensitive and stuff
同时 还特别爷们儿
as well as being hard.
快点儿的 我就要开始喜欢你了
Come on,I was just starting to like you.
-如果我拒绝?-我会直接打掉你狗♥日♥的♥牙
- And what if I say no?- I'll knock your fucking tooth out.
扔了那该死的薯条 上车
Drop your fucking chips and get on.
你最好抓紧了 Shaun
Better hold on tight as well, Shaun,
-我骑车的速度可他妈的够刺♥激♥ -一定要抓紧么?
- it's gonna be a fucking frisky ride.- Do I have to?
别他妈的再废话了 我受够你啰里吧嗦的了
Don't fucking talk neither.I'm fed up with you now.
-我日 你上我的车干嘛?
- What the fuck is going on here?
-你跟我说的 要我上车…
- You told to me to get on the bike...
从我车上滚下去 爹又不是他♥娘♥的♥基佬
Get off my bike,I'm not a fucking homo.
去上他的车
Get on his bike.
操♥你♥妈♥的 我靠
Fucking Jesus.
妈妈还是不接电♥话♥?
Is Mum still not answering?
Woods 我跟你说我有点儿闹肚子了么?
Did I tell you I've got a bit of gippy tummy, Woods?
…啊 又来了
... there it goes again.
跟钟表一样准时
Regular as clockwork.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表