剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
放心啦 我不会让你摔下去的
Come on, I'm not going to drop you.
啦啦啦
Piff-paff-puff.
欢迎来到Peter Sutcliffe的别♥墅♥
Welcome to Peter Sutcliffe's Villas.
我们进去吧?
Shall we?
大厅 这是前厅 这个是一块空白的帆布 是这个
Lobby. This is the front room. This is a blank canvas, is what this is.
你就得这样看 我会全部弄干净的
That's how you've got to look at it. I'm cleaning it all out.
闻起来像这儿死过人一样 Woody
It smells like someone died in here, Woody.
不然你以为我怎么会这么快就拿到房♥子?
Why do you think I got it so quick?
这笔交易很划算吧 对吧?
It were a bloody good deal, wasn't it?
这儿死过人?
Someone died in here?
没错 但是不是个什么老奶奶神马的 是个瘾君子
Yeah, but not like a bloody grandma. It were a druggie.
他没有同伴
He had no mates,
所以他就只在这儿坐了一会儿 就这样
so he's just been sat here a while, that's all.
这里有死过人
Someone died in here
然后尸体还渐渐在这里腐烂?我宁愿跟我妈妈住
and then rotted away? I'd rather live with my mum.
别失望 这儿会变得跟白金汉宫一样豪华的
Don't be disappointed. It's going to be like Buckingham Palace.
我完工的时候这里会变得很豪华的 瞧瞧这地儿
It's going to be really regal when I've finished. Look at all this space.
就玩一玩 做点运动 你可以在这儿做各种运动
Just for frolicking, activities. You can have all sorts of activities.
Woody 不要再在那儿转来转去了 太可怕了
Woody, stop fucking around. This is horrible.
-我知道现在看起来很可怕-我不能住在这种地方
-I know it's horrible now.-I can't live here.
你要透过这些表面现象来看
You've got to look past all this.
你懂了吗?
You having it?
你看到楼上 看到这里之前 耐心等待
Wait 'til you see upstairs. Wait 'til you see up here.
这些都是什么?我们会把这个清理掉 那个也会清理掉
What's all this? We'll clean it. We'll clean that.
嗨 Hiya 亲爱的
Hi. Hiya, darling.
你睡了一整夜吗 亲爱的?
You sleep all right, love?
如果你们俩不是每隔五分钟就发出一些巨响的话
I'd sleep better if you two weren't bonking
我会睡得更好
every five minutes.
真抱歉 Kel 给你
Sorry, Kel. Here.
呃 我真的很抱歉 亲爱的
Yeah, I'm sorry, darling.
如果...
If...
如果你不喜欢我在这儿 Kel
If you're not happy with me being here, Kel,
你只要说一句话 亲爱的 那我就马上走
you say the word, love, and I'm gone.
别说傻话了
Don't talk soft.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm being serious.
我并不奢求迎接我的张开的双臂或者什么的
I'm not expecting open arms or anything,
但是我最不希望的就是伤害别人
but the last thing I want is to hurt anyone.
这是你的家 Kelly 不是我家
This is your house, Kelly, it's not mine.
别担心这个家伙了 她挺高兴的呢
Don't worry about this one. She's over the bloody moon,
-就算她没有表现出来 -呒!
-even if she don't show it. -Mum!
-怎么 我说的是真的啊-你不用反复说吧
-Well, it's true. -You don't have to keep saying it.
那对我而言真是得到了全世界啊 Kel 来
That means the world to me, Kel. Come here.
真的是得到了全世界 亲爱的
It means the world, love.
你们俩!你们让我都快哭了
You two! You're getting me started now.
蠢婆娘 对吧?
Silly daft cow. Eh?
呒
Mmm.
滚开 老妈!
Fuck off, Mum!
滚开!
Fuck off!
Sandhu先生?
Mr Sandhu?
你知道你不该那么跟你妈妈说话的
You know you shouldn't talk to your mother like that.
你在我家这是干什么呢?
What are you doing in my house?
我来给你一个你无法拒绝的提议
I'm here to make you an offer you can't refuse.
啥?谁 啥 你把你自己当谁了?
What? Who, what, who was you just trying to be?
穿上你的衣服 跟我走
Put your clothes on. Follow me.
这些就是未来
These are the future.
-啥 录像带?-家庭自♥制♥影片
-What. Video tapes? -Home movies.
你一直偷偷在拍黄♥片♥吧 Sandhu
You been making pornos on the sly have you, Sandhu?
哈哈 不是!
Ha ha, no!
这些是家庭影院 可以在家里放的电影
These are home cinema. Cinema films for home use.
我们把它们租出去 50便士一次
We'll rent them out. 50 pence a time.
瞧 我向你妈妈保证我会给你个机会的 好吗?
Look, I promised your mother I'd give you a chance, OK?
把这些带子装盒 把架子组装一下
Box the tapes, assemble the shelves,
然后按字母表顺序排好
and arrange them in alphabetical order.
-我的时薪是多少?-1.1一个小时 再加每租出去一次
What are my rates? 1.10 an hour, plus ten pence
10便士 好了 这是笔公平交易
for every rental you make. Now, that's a fair deal.
你喜欢多少片子就带多少回去看吧 免租金
Take home as many films as you like and watch them rent free.
1.5一个小时
What about 1.50 an hour
-然后每租一次20便士怎么样?-1.1和10便士
-and 20p rental? -1.10 and 10p.
-1.4和15便士?-1.1和10便士
-1.40 and 15? -1.10 and 10p.
-那好吧 那就这么说定了 -很好
-Well, then,you've got a deal. -Good.
-好了 就这样吧-神马?我不能现在就开始
-There you go. -What? I can't start now.
-为啥?
-Why?
-因为我跟我的朋友保证说我会帮他们搬家
-Because I've promised my mates I'd help them
搬去街角的那套公♥寓♥里
move into a flat round the corner.
他们肯定会为了你的生意好给你几个小时的空余时间的
Surely they can spare you for a few hours in the interest of commerce?
好吧
All right.
你觉得我们正站在那个死人死掉的地方吗?
Do you reckon we're actually stood where a dead man died?
那儿有污点 Gadget 渗漏物 人体的渗漏物
Stain there, Gadget, leakage. Human body leakage.
而不是你被Kelly激发起的某种渗漏物
And not the leakage that Kelly inspires in you.
你有必要这样一直讲Kelly吗?
Do you have to keep going on about Kelly?
慢慢来 要上台阶了
Just take it easy. Just coming up to some steps.
丫的 抱歉
Shit, sorry.
哇!妈妈咪呀 往后撤 往后撤 妈妈咪呀
Whoa! Dear me, backwards, backwards, dear me.
我们怎么出去啊 老兄?
How do we get out, man?
那个傻瓜在那儿 真是生生不息啊 Gadget
That fucker there, that's the circle of life, Gadget.
哦!那儿有只老鼠 我觉得它刚刚跑出来了
Oh! There's a rat. I think it just came out.
我发誓碗柜里面有只老鼠
I swear to God there's a rat in the cupboard.
-你在开玩笑吧-不是 是真的
-You are joking. -No, honestly.
恶!它们爬我身上来了!它们爬我头发里了!
Eww! They're on me! They're in me hair!
他在做的事是 他把他的排泄物
What he was doing, he was storing
装在一张张的纸里 然后把它们藏在
his human waste inside pieces of paper and then hiding them
遍地的小堆里
in little stacks all over the place.
他是一个十足的可爱多
He was a complete Cornetto.
我不能待在这里 就是不可以
I can't stay here. I just can't.
在厨房♥里竟然有一只老鼠 嗯
There's a rat in the kitchen. Eh?
lol? 什么鬼地方 lol
Lol? Bloody hell... Lol?
这是不是我说过的话吗
Is it something I said?
Lol 亲爱的 小甜心儿
Lol, love, sweetheart.
不要跑啊 哎 lol lol
Don't run off. Oi, Lol! Lol!
哦 法克鱿 我这样做错事儿肯定不会得到好报的
Oh, for fuck's sake! I can't do right for doing wrong.
我是不是应该去把她追回来
Shall I go after her?
不 Woodford 我觉得你不用去追她
No, Woodford,I don't think you should.
而且我会告诉你其中的原因
And I'll give you the why.
我刚刚不得不从这些台阶上爬下来
I just had to come down these stairs.
我必须得从这些台阶上爬下来
I've got to go down all of them.
这之前不久 我刚犯了一次心脏病
I had a heart attack not long ago,
而且要是我不坚持爬楼梯锻炼的话 我很可能还会再犯一次病
and I think I'm going to have another one if I don't carry on.
Boo! Argh! Shaun! Boo! Argh! Shaun!
Boo! Argh! Shaun!Boo! Argh! Shaun!
这算什么呀? Dickie ticker的血腥奥♥运♥会?
What is this? Dickie ticker bloody Olympics?
我身边根本没有朋友 我周围都是想暗♥杀♥我的人
I ain't got friends round me,I got assassins!
操 对不起 meggs loz到底是怎么回事儿啊?
Shit, sorry, Meggs.What's up with Loz?
她刚才径直从我面前走了过去 一脸冰霜的样子
She just walked past me with a face like thunder.
还是别招惹她了 伙计
Don't even ask, mate.
她前些日子一直挺开心的
She's had happier days.
帮把手 老伙计 帮我把那个沙发推过来
Come on, old man, give me that couch.
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
你已经猜到我会在这儿找到你了 是吗
Thought I'd find you here. Did you?
是的
Yeah.
我知道一般情况 如果你没有被球队选中的话
It's where you came when didn't get
都会到这个地方来
picked for the netball team.
你住的地方可够逊的
Your flat's a bit shit.
是的 我知道 确实是看起来有点儿怪怪的 不是吗
Yeah, I know. It's a bit weird really, isn't it?
难道Woody认为可以让你一直住在这里吗
Woody thinking it's good enough for you?
是的 因为漂亮的公主理应当住在漂亮的城♥堡♥里
Yeah. Because a princess needs her castle.
而不是住在路边上有酒鬼醉死的垃圾堆里
Not just some craphole a bloke died in.
你是在把我比成一个公主吗 smell
Are you calling me a princess,Smell?
嗯 好吧 一个强硬的公主 没错
Well, a hard one, yeah.
你就是公主 千真万确 我的的确确是这么想的
You are a princess,I really, really mean that
发自内心的如此认为
from the bottom of my heart,
而且 你对于我来说 就意味着是整个世界
and you mean the world to me.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表