剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
把这里处理完我就去看他 我就要走了
I'll just have this brew and then I'll get off. I'll get on me way.
你
You're...
你得去 你得改变什么趁着...
You gonna go and get changed or something before...?
你最好清理一下你的嘴巴
Clean yourself up a little bit?
你又给我带高帽子了
Haven't got me top hat and tails, have I?
你看起来像个蛆
You do look a bit grub, though.
Smell!
Smell!
额 我的意思是
Well, I mean...
我想会得到我老爸的一些旧衣服和垃圾
..I'm sure I've got some of me dad's old clothes and stuff.
你可以 把那些扔了 然后洗个澡
You can...chuck them on, you know, you can jump in the bath.
你还是很受欢迎的
You're more than welcome.
你为什么这样帮我
What are you helpin' me for?
因为我知道那是什么滋味 我父母早就不在了
I know what it's like, don't I, losing a parent?
我是不是会有很多麻烦
Am I in a lot of trouble?
不
No.
不会(鹦鹉叫)
No. PARROT SQUAWKS
很抱歉一大早我就鸡♥巴♥乱吵
Sorry for being a dick this morning.
你不要这样说
You don't need to be sorry.
我刚刚和Milk聊了一会儿
I've just been havin'a bit of a chat with Milk.
愿上帝保佑他
Bless him!
我他妈太不是人了
I've been fuckin' horrible.
我知道 从婚礼开始的所有事情
I know I have, since the wedding and everything.
真的对不起 亲爱的 我应该更好一点
I'm really sorry. I've not been much better, love.
我对不起你
I'm so sorry.
我
I am.
我不管我们他妈的怎么生活
I don't care where we fuckin' live.
我只想要你高兴 亲爱的 我知道你也不想这样
I just want you to be happy, love, and I don't think you are.
我知道 我发誓
I am, I promise.
对不起 Lol
I'm sorry, Lol.
我先走了 Lol 再见
Bye, Lol! I'll see you in a bit.
再见 Lol 好好照顾自己
See you later, Lol. Behave yourself!
再见
See you in a bit.
再见(关门的声音)
See you in a bit. DOOR SLAMS
(大笑)
LAUGHING
(敲门声)
KNOCKS
Woody 我觉得我是世界上最大的混♥蛋♥
WOODY: I still feel like the world's biggest dick
在那个时候离开她 混♥蛋♥
for leaving her at that altar, mate.
我他妈的怎么可以那样对她
How could I have fuckin' done that to her?
MILKY 我知道你不想听到这些
MILKY: I know you don't wanna hear it,
但是我发誓你这个该死的混账肯定是疯了
but I swear I think you're the friggin' maddest bastard
才不和她结婚
for not marrying her.
你以为我有该死的重新开始的机会 我们刚刚谈过
D'you not think if I had the bloody chance again...? We've had the chat...
如果我有机会重来 我肯定娶她
if I had the chance again, I would marry her
一百万次甚至更多 我都愿意
a million and one times over, I would.
不 你不会
No, you wouldn't.
-不 你不会 -不 我他妈会
-No, you wouldn't. -Yes, I fuckin' would.
不 你不会你不会
No, you wouldn't, you wouldn't.
-不 你不会你♥他♥妈♥不会 -我会
-No, you wouldn't, you wouldn't.-Yeah, I would!
好吧 你去吧
Well, do it, then.
好吧 你去吧 -我他妈会去的
-Well, do it, then. -I will fuckin' do it.
好吧 那么 什么时候 你打算什么时候去
All right, then. Well, when? When are you going to do it?
我会等她冷静下来
Well, I've got to wait till it calms down.
伙计 我们不是开玩笑的
We've only just made up, man.
你准备什么时候去啊
When are you gonna do it?
她冷静下来后
When she's bloody calmed down.
我他妈会在几个星期后问她的 我们会如愿以偿的 伙计
I'll ask her in a few fuckin' weeks, and we'll get it sorted proper, mate.
等等吧
Hold on a second.
当我们14岁的时候 你想要什么
When we were 14, what did you want?
你想要的是第一个滑板车 是吗
You wanted your first scooter, yeah?
没错
Yeah.
是的 可是我们那天开始什么都没有
Yeah. We started off the beginning of the day with nothing.
整个那一天
Throughout the course of the day,
我们该死的想尽办法借 抢 偷
we friggin' borrowed, robbed, stole...
该死在我奶奶那里骗到了钱
friggin' loan shark, I was in my grandma's purse,
在那天快结束的时候我们做了什么
and what did we have at the end of the day?
我们买♥♥了一个滑板车
We had a scooter.
我们买♥♥了一个滑板车 我们买♥♥了一个滑板车
We had a scooter. We had a scooter.
花了我们多长时间
How long did it take?
-那花了我我们多长时间啊 -一天
-How long did it take? -It took a day.
多长时间?
How long?
多长? 一天 一整天 真♥他♥妈♥要命
How long? A day, a friggin' day.
你到底想说明什么? 摆那种脸色你到底想说什么啊?
What are you getting at? What are you saying with the face and that?
你以为我在说什么?
What do you think I'm saying?
我想让你死死记住 哥们
What I want you to bear in mind, mate,
别忘了有个二十五周年纪念日
is I have an anniversary of which is silver.
我爸和我妈的
It's me mum and dad's.
我都说过了 我要到场的
I've said that I will go to that one...
噢 抱歉 抱歉啊! 我没发现当时在和你♥爸♥说话
Oh, sorry, sorry! I didn't realise I was talking to your dad.
我跟我老爸长得不一样 我跟我老爸长得不一样!
I am nothing like my father, I am nothing like my father!
你怎么能这样啊 哥们
How dare you, mate?!
我告诉你个事儿
And I'll tell you something.
告诉你 你才跟你老爸一个模子印出来的
And I'll tell you something. You are.
操 哥们 你知道我面临着什么
Fuck you, mate! This is happening.
你晓得我有麻烦了吗
This is gonna happen.
是吗?真的吗?
Is it? Is it really?
今天我们是在谈我的大喜日子吧?
Are we talking about the wedding today? Yeah.
我他妈的有麻烦了
Right, well, it's going to fuckin' happen.
一大堆的事等我去做啊
You're gonna have loads to do.
会多得像洪水一样压过来啊 怎么撑住啊!
You'll have a waterfall of shit to do, you beast.
好啊!好啊!
Well done! Well done!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 好?哪里好了?!
Fuckin' hell! "Well done, well done!"
你逼我的 老子肯定会憋着气去结婚的 哥们
You pushed me into it. I'm gonna do it out of spite, mate.
噢 不错啊!至少你还会去结
Oh, good! At least you're gonna do it.
闭上你的臭嘴 哥们
You and your filthy mouth, mate.
天啊!头次见你发这么大的火
God! It's the first bit of friggin' passion
真♥他♥妈♥要命
I've seen from you.
我倒想给你杯茶
I'd offer you a brew, but...
但是没牛奶了 也没茶了
milk's off, no tea bags.
我一穷二白了
I'm out of supplies.
你没事吧?
You all right?
嗯
Hmm.
你确定?
You sure?
不是我说你 你看起来真是一团糟
I don't mean to sound rude, but you look like shit.
我知道
I feel it.
他妈的 你昨晚没去泡吧 是不是
Fuckin' hell! You weren't at the pub last night, were you?
不记得见着你了
I don't remember seeing you.
我没去
I didn't go.
为什么
Why not?
不会跟谁上♥床♥了吧
Did you cop off with a lad?
没
No.
你看起来有点儿 好像
You seem a little bit, like...
是不是你妈对你做什么了?
Is it something your mum's done?
没
No.
你不准备告诉我吗 还是干嘛
Are you going to tell me, or...?
真见鬼 Trev
Bloody hell, Trev.
我不知道怎么告诉你
I don't know how I'm gonna tell ya.
听着 Milk. Milk!
Listen, Milk. Milk!
Milk! 啊!
Milk! Yeah.
你估计这做得完么 兄弟
D'you reckon this is doable, mate?
你说什么?
Come again?
我说 你应付得过来吗 老兄?
I said, d'you think it's doable, man?
当然可以啊
Yeah, definitely.
快走
Come on.
(音乐掩盖了对话)
MUSIC DROWNS SPEECH
今天我又要去结婚了
I'm going to get married again today.
你什么?
You what?
什么?儿子
You what, son?
我只是想让你们高兴下 兴奋下 我要结婚了
I just want you to be excited and thrilled about it.
她怀孕了?
Is she pregnant?
她没怀孕 没有
She's not pregnant, no.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表