剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
我去我妈家了 对不对?
I went to my mum's, didn't I?
我在我妈家里 你记得吗?
I was at my mum's, do you remember?
我告诉过你 我会来这里 是不是?
And I told you I was going to come here, yeah?
你记得吗?告诉过你我会来这里 记得吗?
You remember? Remember I told you I was going to come here, remember?
往这里的路上 我听到了有人尖叫 是不是?
Then I was on my way here and I heard screams, didn't I?
我听见你在尖叫 是不是?
I heard you screaming, didn't I?
于是我赶紧跑到这里 从窗户那看过来
And I ran up and I looked through the window,
看见他正趴在你身上 对不对?
and he was on top of you, wasn't he?
他正趴在你身上 是不是?
Right. He was on top of you, wasn't he?
他正趴着 是不是?
He was, wasn't he?
好了 看着我 亲爱的 看着我
Yeah, look at me, love. Look at me.
看着我 Lol 亲爱的
Look at me, Lol, love,
看着我 看着我 他正趴在你身上 是不是?
look at me. Look at me. He was on top of you, wasn't he?
我知道他在对你做那事 是不是?
And I know what he was doing, don't I?
因为你这辈子他都在对你做这事 是不是?
Cos he's been doing it all your life, hasn't he?
看着我 亲爱的 看着我
Eh? Look at me, love. Look at me.
看着我 看着我 Lol
Look at me. Look at me, Lol.
你这辈子他都在对你做这事 是不是?
He's been doing it all your life, hasn't he?
你不想这事发生到Kelly身上 对吗?
You didn't want it to happen to Kelly, did you, eh?
是的 千万别发生到小K身上
No. Not her, not little Kel.
你不想让她遭受你所经历的那些事 对不对?对不对?
You didn't want her to go through what you went through, did you? No.
没事了 现在我把这里给清理一下 好不好?
It's OK, I'm just going to sort a few bits out now, OK?
我会处理好的 别担心 你别担心 亲爱的
I'll sort it all out, don't you worry. Don't you worry, love.
没事了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK.
没事了
It's OK.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
别冻着 别冻着
Keep warm, keep warm.
别冻着
Keep warm.
好点没?
OK?
好了没事了
It's OK now.
没事了
It's OK.
不会再伤害你了
Can't hurt you now.
不会再伤害你了
Can't hurt you now.
他不会再伤害你了
He can't hurt you now.
嘘!
Ssh!
让我做件好事吧
Let me do a good thing.
让我做件好事吧
Let me do a good thing.
让我做件好事吧
Let me do a good thing.
我爱你 Lol
I love you, Lol.
我知道你不爱我 但是我爱你
I know you don't love me, but I love you.
阿根廷 阿根廷...
Argentina, Argentina...
球迷们的激♥情♥ 已经如热血一般沸腾
'Among the rival fans, passions are already on the boil.'
(继续歌♥唱)
(CONTINUE CHANTING)
阿根廷!阿根廷!
Argentina! Argentina!
-阿根廷!阿根廷!-Boo!
-Argentina! Argentina! Argentina! -Boo!
对于阿根廷球员来说
'For Argentina's players,
星期天与英格兰队的球赛 是他们唯一♥期♥盼的
'the match against England on Sunday is the one they wanted most of all,
这将是一场具有历史性的赛事 而不会涉及任何政♥治♥言论
'an occasion of sporting history, not of political rhetoric.'
所有的阿根廷球迷都热切期望
All of Argentina's footballers are anxious
任何政♥治♥言论不会干预这场即将到来的比赛
that politics should not intervene in this forthcoming match.
他们仅希望能平等的对待英格兰球队
They simply want to face England on equal terms
看看这是否将是一次机会
and see it as a chance for revenge
来雪耻1966年于温布利球场被击败的耻辱
for the defeat they suffered at Wembley in 1966.
他们希望Diegao Maradona那眼花缭乱的球技
'They hope the dazzling skills of Diego Maradona will eclipse
能使英格兰队里 百发百中的Gary Lineker黯然失色
'the prolific goalscoring talent of England's Gary Lineker.
无论如何 阿根廷球队希望这会是一场值得纪念的赛事
'Either way, Argentina expects it will be a match to remember.
以上是九点档新闻播报员Christopher Morris
'This is Christopher Morris for The Nine O'Clock News
于墨西哥城给您带来的报道
in Mexico City.'
(歌♥唱)
(SINGING AND CHANTING)
噢 英格兰 我们爱你 我们爱你 英格兰...
# Oh, England, we love you We love you, England... #
这是英格兰球队的阵容
'This is the England line-up.
此球队于困境中成长 现在已成为一支卓有成效的模范球队
'The team, fashioned from adversity, has become a far more efficient model
而刚到场的 出现在各大新闻标题里的阿根球队却相形见绌了
'than the one which arrived here amid extravagant headlines.
他们仍可能有某些不足 所以今天仍可能会被击破
'There are still perhaps weaknesses and they may well be probed today,
但是英格兰球队已经改观了不少
'but the side has developed character
这种改观将给我们带来实实在在的胜利之光
and characters to offer us realistic hope.'
我让你好好享受一下 来这儿
I'm gonna show you a good time in there.
(鹦鹉叫)
PARROT SQUAWKS
赛前 很多新闻报导都在谈论这个小个子男人
'So much of the pre-match publicity has been about this little man,
这个五英尺高 名叫Diego Maradona的男人
'five foot six of him, Diego Maradona,
将怎样与英格兰球队竞赛
and how England will play him.
我认为这并不让人感到疑问 到了那个时候是否就应是那个
'I don't think there is any question that it will be the responsibility
最靠近他的那个球员的义务
'of the man nearest to him at the time
来尽可能的进球得分 他不应受到这种约束...
'to get goal side as quickly as possible, and does not commit himself...'
那么 开始分牌了
So, share 'em all out.
(鹦鹉叫)
PARROT SQUAWKS
编号♥6787 Gascoigne
6787 Gascoigne, sir.
这次你被指控谋杀了 是不是? Gascoigne
Been charged with manslaughter this time, have we, Gascoigne?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那不会给我惹什么麻烦吧?伙计
You're not going to cause any trouble, are you, lad?
不会
No.
我不会惹事生非的 先生
You'll get no trouble from me, sir.
把他带走 Lester先生
Take him away, Mr Lester.
...从Hoddle旁闪开后 Valdano...
'...moved away from Hoddle then. Valdano...
Hodge 和... Maradona...
'Hodge, and...Maradona...'
(欢呼声)
CHEERING
他们被判越位了
'They're appealing for offside,
足球从Steve Hodge的脚下回到了原地
the ball came back off the foot of Steve Hodge,
接着 Maradona带头 领着阿根廷队
'and Maradona gives Argentina the lead.
英格兰球队正在抗♥议♥裁判不公
'The England players protesting to the referee...
引起这个事端的小个子男人 在Glenn Hoddle闪过
'...but the little man who started it by walking past Glenn Hoddle...
那是从Hodge传来的球 Haradona正继续勇往直前
'There's where the ball came from Hodge, Maradona had continued the run forward...
球进了 得分了 他到底是在什么时候越位的?
'...and the goal is given. At what point was he offside?
或者 这是英格兰球队一直
'Or was it a use of the
在抱怨阿根廷球队使用的某种诡计?
hand that England are complaining about?'
果酱乐队 最苦药(从未吞咽)
# THE JAM: The Bitterest Pill (I Ever Had to Swallow)
噢 噢-
# Ooh oo-ooh
噢
# Ohh
你穿上那白色的婚纱 婚礼的钟声在响
# In your white lace and your wedding bells
你看着那幅世外桃源的美丽画卷
# You look the picture of contented new wealth
暮然回首 有个傻瓜相信了你的谎言
# But from the on-looking fool who believed your lies
我希望这座坟墓能张开大嘴 将我吞噬
# I wish this grave would open up and swallow me alive
因为这是一粒最苦药 我很难吞咽
# For the bitterest pill is hard to swallow
我所赋予的爱 已经满目苍夷 形单影只
# The love I gave hangs in sad-coloured, mocking shadows
耶 耶 耶
# Yeah-eah-eah
当命运的车轮 将你载进了我的人生
# When the wheel of fortune broke You fell to me
你飘然来自灰暗的天空 改变我潦倒的生活
# Out of grey skies to change my misery
你跳动的心 填补了我生命的空白
# The vacant spot Your beating heart took its place
如今 我吹着飘渺的香烟 它弥漫于空荡荡的房♥间
# Now I watch smoke leave my lips and fill an empty room
当我很难吞咽 这粒最苦药
# When the bitterest pill is hard to swallow
我所赋予的爱 已经满目苍夷 形单影只
# The love I gave hangs in sad-coloured, mocking shadows
这粒最苦药 是我的
# The bitterest pill is mine to take
如果把它吞下 我将不再孤寂百年
# If I took it for a hundred years I couldn't feel any more ill
噢 噢
# Ooh-ooh
这粒最苦药 是我的
# The bitterest pill is mine to take
如果把它吞下 我将不再孤寂百年
# If I took it for a hundred years I couldn't feel any more ill
耶 耶 耶
# Yeah-eah-eah
如今秋日寒风吹散着夏日落叶 洒满了我的生活
# Now autumn's breeze blows summer's leaves through my life
天旋地转 曙光残遗 茫茫不见天日
# Twisted and broken dawn No days with sunlight
你在我身上留下正渐渐消淡的印记
# The dying spark You left your mark on me
那是你许下承诺的亲吻 却另属于他人
# The promise of your kiss But with someone else
因为 这粒最苦药 终究要我来吞咽
# For the bitterest pill is mine to swallow
我所赋予的爱 已经满目苍夷 形单影只
# The love I gave hangs in sad-coloured, mocking shadows
这粒最苦药 是我的
# The bitterest pill is mine to take
如果把它吞下 我将不再孤寂百年
# If I took it for a hundred years I couldn't feel any more ill
这粒最苦药 是我的
# The bitterest pill is mine to take
如果把它吞下 我将不再孤寂百年
# If I took it for a hundred years I couldn't feel any more ill
耶 耶 耶
# Yeah-eah-eah
这粒最苦药 是我的
# The bitterest pill is mine to take
如果把它吞下 我将不再孤寂百年
# If I took it for a hundred years I couldn't feel any more ill
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表