剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
哇 那他妈的是个什么意思呢
Whoa, what the fuck does that mean?
我理解你
I see you.
我知道你 我知道你干什么了
I know you. I know what you're about.
是吗 那那是什么呢 嗯
Yeah? And what's that, then?
啊 它并不那么正常 对吗
Well, it's not normal, is it,
在半夜进入了小姑娘的房♥间里
coming into little girls' rooms in the middle of the night?
我们没有再次开始这个了 我把他踢出了床外
We are not starting on this again. I'd kicked him out of bed,
他正在寻找一个地方去睡一觉
he'd gone looking for somewhere to have a kip,
你太有想象力了
you got dramatic.
上楼去吧 拜托 Kel 亲爱的
Go upstairs, please, Kel, love.
上楼去吧 拜托了 亲爱的 呆在这儿
Go upstairs please, love.Stay there.
你很低级 你真的 你真是太低级了
You've gone low, you have, you've gone very low.
你想我探究得更详细一点吗
Do you want me to go into a bit more detail?
现在马上闭嘴 上楼去 亲爱的
Shut up right now. Go upstairs, darling.
Kelly没必要听到这个 对吗
Kelly does not need to hear this, all right?
她不需要吗? 你真♥他♥妈♥的是个混♥蛋♥
Does she not? You are fucking poison.
你总是这样
You always have been.
那就是我为什么没有出现在你的婚礼上
That's why I weren't at your wedding.
因为你和那些你主要关心的人 对吗
Because of you and that head of yours. Right.
继续 从我房♥子里滚蛋
Go on, fuck off out of my house.
别担心 我会走的
Don't worry. I'm gone.
抱歉 Mick - 都很好 一切都很好
-Sorry, Mick.- It's all right. It's allright.
-你很好吗 - 是的 我很好
Are you all right?- Yeah, I'm all right.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, love?
-你还好吗 - 是的 我很好
Are you all right? Yeah, I'm all right.
好了 非常感谢你 欣赏电影吧
All right, thank you very much - enjoy the film.
今天早上有三项租金收入 那真是个很好的投资啊
That's three rentals this morning. It'll be a good investment.
-我认为你也会是个很好的投资 - 你也这样认为吗
-I think you'll be a good investment too.- Do you think so?
总有一天我会告诉你关于我的第一份工作
One day I'll tell you about my first job,
从碎肉机里清理碎屑
cleaning offal from the mincer.
所以你会觉得我给你这个对你是多么幸运
Then you'll realise how lucky you are I gave you this.
是的 我知道我很幸运
Yeah, I know I'm lucky.
看 稍后 你会为我关掉店铺吗
Look, later, will you close up the shop for me?
我要去理理发 买♥♥一些材料
I've got to pop to the hairdressers,
然后做点其他的杂事
some stuff to do then errands after that.
你是说 你相信我会把店和材料都锁起来
You mean you'd trust me locking up the shop and stuff?
那是当然 你是我的员工嘛
Of course I do. You're my workforce.
我需要信任你 所以 你会锁起来吧
I need to trust you. So will you lock up?
哦 我可能 为额外的英镑 或者外快
Well, I might... for an extra quid or summat.
你将大有前途的 Shaun
You'll go far, Shaun.
所以 我当做你同意了 可以吗
So I'll take that as a yes, then?
Lol 你在这儿干什么 你需要和你谈谈
Lol. What you doing here? I need to talk to you.
你知道我不喜欢你来工作的地方
You know I don't like you coming into work.
不 我知道 我有一个重大日子
No, I know... I've got a right big day...
他在那儿 你还好吗 我有
Here he is. How are you doing? I've got...
我知道 但是 那就是为什么我不喜欢你来
I know, but that's why I don't like you coming,
亲爱的 因为他现在实际上很生气
love, cos he's really sulky now.
我知道 但是我来是有原因的 我需要和你谈谈
I know, but I've come for a reason. I need to talk to you.
我知道 但是我现在忙的要死啊
I know, but I've got a fucking right banger...
Lol 我的脑子都要炸了
Lol, my head's ragging.
我得搞定一大堆书面警告
I've got to write out a load of written warnings
私底下来说 我得推倒那堵该死的色情墙
and the bastard said I've got to bring down a wall of fucking porn.
他们这些小子今天真是在精神上折磨我
Them lads are going to go mental at me today.
我爸爸回来了
My dad's back.
-那可真有点悲剧啊
=That's a bit of a shitter.
对 就是说啊
-Yeah, majorly.
好吧 只要给我半小时
Right, just give me half hour.
-你的意思是什么呢
-What do you mean?
- 我在半小时后就能休息了
- I've got a break in half an hour
然后我会过来 做一点闲聊
and I'll come and have a little chat.
-我现在就需要你 Woody 拜托了 - 不 Lol
-I need you right now, Woody.- Please. No, Lol.
拜托 亲爱的 这对我是份很重要的工作
Please, love, it's an important job to me, innit?
色情墙他妈的是重要的工作
The wall of porn is a fucking important job?
-你在开玩笑吧 Woody
-You're a joke, Woody.
- 它不是色情墙 它是
-It's not the wall of porn, it's...
-我爸爸回来了 你听到了吗 - 拜托 别当众大吵大闹
My dad's back, do you get that? Please don't make a scene,
拜托 别对我发脾气 亲爱的
please don't get cross with me, love. I've got a break in half an hour...
所以你现在不能过来吗
So you can't come now?
我能在这半小时中截取五分钟
I can grab five minutes with you in half an hour...
别那样做
Don't do that!
那他妈的是什么 Lollipop!
What the fuck is that?! Lollipop!
他们他妈的都弄乱了
They were in fucking order!
- 一切还好吗 Richard - 抱歉 只是在开玩笑
Everything all right, Richard? Sorry, just having a funny do.
-这是工作地方 Richard -我知道
Workplace, Richard. I know.
妈妈 我租了11部电影
Mum, I rented 11 films.
我已经租了11部
I've rented 11.
我赚了十磅
I earned a tenner,
我想我没有很明智地花费它们
and I think I'm going to spend it pretty unwisely!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈 我只挣了 噢
Mum, I just earned... Oh!
Shaun 儿子
Shaun! Son!
嗨 儿子
Hi, son.
你为了我的工作而不得不跟他睡
You had to fuck him for my job?
不 儿子 我没有因为你的工作而跟他睡 我喜欢他 儿子
No, son! I haven't fucked him for your job. I like him, son.
什么 你喜欢那样 你喜欢和他一起睡
What, you like it, you like it with him?
是的 Shaun 确实
Yeah, Shaun, I do.
关掉店铺哦 Shaun 做你自己的生意吧 Shaun
"Close the shop, Shaun." "Do your business, Shaun."
-我想和你妈妈上♥床♥ Shaun
"I want to fuck your mam, Shaun."
-并不是那样的
It's not like that.
瞧 Shaun 我是个好男人 对吗
Look, Shaun, I'm a good man, eh?
我 我关心你妈妈 我十分尊重她
I-I care about your mother, I have great respect...
他甚至不能正常的说话 妈妈
He doesn't even speak properly, Mum!
Shaun 别说了 拜托了
Shaun, stop it, please.
我很抱歉 儿子 我知道这很震惊
I'm sorry, son, I know it's a shock.
我也有感情 你懂的
I've got feelings too, you know.
我很抱歉 以前没告诉你 但是他要搬过来了 Shaun
I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but he's moving in, Shaun.
不 他不会的 因为如果他搬进来了 我就出去
No, he's not, because if he moves in then I'm off.
我甚至不会打扰到你们 我将去住码头
I'm not even bothered, I'll go and live on the docks.
-我不会和他呆在这儿的
- I'm not staying here with him.
-Shaun 别傻了 拜托
- Shaun, don't be silly, please.
我才没有傻呢 我发誓
I'm not being silly! I swear...
我不会跟他呆在这儿的
I'm not staying here with him.
你这个该死的肥傻瓜
You're a fucking greasy wanker.
你也是 妈妈 你应该为你感到羞耻
And you, Mum, you should be ashamed of yourself.
你确实该 爸爸也为你感到羞耻
You should be. Dad would be ashamed of you,
我也为你感到羞耻 你真该为你感到羞耻
I'm ashamed of you, you should be ashamed of yourself.
你♥爸♥爸不是个种族主义者 Shaun
Your dad wasn't a racist, Shaun.
我不是说因为他是个有色人种
I don't mean because he's coloured!
我是说因为你们居然背着我♥干♥这事
I mean because you're doing it behind my back
就像那些没有价值的地♥产♥小渣滓一样
like some worthless little slag off the estate.
听着 Cynthia 不要再和我说话了
Listen, Cynthia, don't ever speak to me again.
你们两个都在地狱里腐烂吧
Both of you rot in hell!
Shaun...
Shaun...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
Lol?
Lol?
Lol 怎么了
Lol, what's up?
嘿 嘿 嘿 Lol
Hey, hey, hey! Lol!
噢 Lol
Oh, Lol.
Lol
Lol.
如果有任何人对你做了任何事 你知道 我会去杀了他们
If anyone's done anything to you, you know I'll kill them.
Lol
Lol?
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
我从来没告诉过Woody关于我爸的事儿 你知道吗
I never told Woody about my dad, you know.
不
No?
不 不是我告诉你的那些东西
No, not the stuff I told you.
只有你和Combo 知道
Only you and Combo know.
Combo 知道
Combo knows?
他没有走太远
He didn't get very far, mind.
一个反对像 Mick的男人的十七岁男孩
17-year-old boy against a guy like Mick.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表