剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
快去吧 Meg
Enjoy, Meg.
嘿 好运 哥们儿
Hey, good luck, mate.
你怎么了?他还没结这该死的婚呢!好家伙
What you on about? He's not even getting bloody married! Nice one.
恭喜恭喜 伙计们
Congratulations, guys.
见到你们真高兴 再见!
Nice to see you all. See you!
一路顺风
Have a safe journey.
路上小心
Travel safe.
我得再去给妈妈打个电♥话♥
I'm going to go and call Mum again.
没错 就是过去跟她说一句…
Yeah, just come round to say that...
…你是一头肥猪 我他妈的求你了
... you're a fat pig.For fuck's sake!
我怎么就鬼迷心窍来做这种事?
How did I get roped into doing this?
我日…
Fucking...
你好 你没事吧?
How are you, all right?
额 是的 我就是心血来潮觉得我应该来
Yeah, I just thought I'd come round to...
跟你说一声 我们毕业了!
to say that, school's out!
-如果你想进来坐坐 Flip跟Iggy在里面 -他们在你家?
- Flip and Iggy are in here.- Are they?
我好几个世纪没见过它们了
I've not seen them for absolutely ages.
真诡异啊 我勒个去
It's weird, innit?
什么?
What?
那里竟然有一块地毯
How that's got its own rug.
是啊 哥们儿
Yeah, mate.
可是 我还见过更诡异的
I know even weirder, though.
怎么诡异?
What's that?
谁会坐在那种椅子上?
Who'd sit in that chair?
那可太滑稽了
It's ridiculous.
-哦 嗨 Shaun -你好 Shaun
- Oh, hi, Shaun.- Hello, Shaun.
坐吧
Sit down.
傻愣着干嘛呢 生姜头?
What are you doing, Ginge?
坐下啊
Sitting down.
滚起来 坐那边儿
Get up. Sit over there.
饮料来了 刚从冰箱拿出来的 额 几个玻璃杯
There you go. It's fresh out.And there's, um, some glasses,
就是刚从瓶子里倒出来的那种特普通的饮料
it's dead common drinking out of the bottles.
-坐下吧 -不怎么样 是不是?
- Saved you a seat.- It's not nice, is it?
它们棒透了 苏打汽水?
Dead good, aren't they, Soda Streams?
那 你们有没有考虑过毕业以后准备
So, have you thought about what you're going to do now,
做什么工作?
after you've finished school?
我在大学里修了一门跟个人健康和美丽相关的课程
I'm doing a health and beauty course down at the college
所以我以后可能会做美发美甲之类的工作
and then probably do hairdressing or manicure or something.
这个课程听起来可真不错
That sounds like a really good course.
是啊,当然了
Yeah, it is.
-Gemma 这是你的饮料?
- Are you having a drink, Gemma?
-不 那份是Shaun的 我不用了
- No, it's for Shaun. It's all right.
Shaun 你可真是受欢迎
You're welcome, Shaun.
-Gemma 我… -我真不知道他在干嘛
- Gemma, I was...- I don't know what he's doing.
我在思考
I was thinking.
-思考什么? -或许你是只肥母狗
- What?- Maybe you could be a fat dog.
-你 什么?-一只肥…
- You what?- A big fat...
-收回你说的话!-肥母狗吗?
- You take that back!- A fat dog?
好吧 我收回我说的话
All right, I'll take it back.
这话挺混账的
That's so crap.
Gemma 我会保护你的
Gemma, I will protect you.
那是我爸爸的灯!
That's my dad's lamp!
草泥马的傻♥逼♥!你说过不会打我的
Fucking arsehole! You said you weren't going to hit me.
我从没那么说过 生姜头 我可没说过打不打人什么的
No, I never, Ginge.I never said nothing about hitting.
是你做的这个局?
Have you set this up?
是你 是你做的这个局
You have. You set this up.
是你让他来我家的 是你让他叫我是一只大肥母狗的
You've got him to come in here and call me a big fat dog
这样你就会使自己看起来像一个穿着白帆布鞋的骑士
so you look the big knight in your white plimsolls.
-你♥他♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥了吗? -我♥操♥ 我快挂了
- Are you fucking thick?!- Fuck it, I'm dying here.
谁管你去死啊 生姜头 闭嘴!我才不是傻♥逼♥…
Nobody cares, Ginge. Shut up!I'm not thick...
-你那眼睛才傻♥逼♥呢 -我的脸!
- Your eye's thick now, isn't it?- My face!
我下周就要开始一份新工作了
I start my new job next week.
-你妈♥逼♥的有工作了? -省省你那该死的唾沫吧
- You've got a fucking job?- Shut your frigging gob.
-我真是受够你了 -别打我了 Gemma
- I've had enough of you.- Stop hitting me, Gemma.
Gemma 我爱你 行了吧?
Gemma, I love you, all right?
我宁可跟他约会都不会跟你出去的
I'd rather go out with him than you.
至少他不会是一个恶心又
At least he's not a horrible,
粗鲁的混♥蛋♥!
rude bastard!
你死定了 Fields
You're dead, Fields.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你尽管逃跑 转瞬之间我就能抓住你
You can run, but I'm going to get you in a minute.
这又不是在法庭上 你懂的
You're not in court, you know.
笑一个
Smile.
Richard! Richard!
Richard! Richard!
没想到会见到我们吧 是不是?
You didn't expect to see us,did you?
我们没有生你的气 亲爱的
We're not angry with you, love.
这儿看上去…真棒
This looks... wonderful.
让她坐下 爸爸
Sit her down, Dad.
这可真是太好了 谁该死的把他们俩请来了?
That's brilliant.Who the fucking hell's invited them?
不关我的事儿
Don't look at me.
-跟你说了 不关我的事儿
- I'm telling you, do not look at me.
-他们俩来了让我心慌马乱的
- You've upset me with that.
到底是谁请了我爸妈来?
Who's invited my mam and dad?
至少他们还他妈来了呢 我妈连个面儿都没见
At least they fucking made it.My mum didn't turn up.
问题是我根本不想让他们来
I didn't want them here though.
你今天把所有的事情都搞的一团糟
You've ruined every bit of today.
你是不是还想把婚礼也给搅黄了?
Do you want to ruin this as well?
欢迎大家来参加Frances Jenkins的婚礼现场…
I'd like to welcome you all to the wedding of Frances Jenkins...
Meggy在哪儿?这样下去的话他就错过婚礼了
Where's Meggy? He'll miss it at this rate.
-我估计他还在厕所蹲着呢 -哦 Gadget 别说话!
- I think he's still having a shit.- Oh, Gadget, shut up!
可是…
It was...
再废话我他妈的就直接掐死你 你的明白?
I'll fucking kill you with me hands,do you understand?
-你的明白? -知道了
- Understand?- Sorry.
-抱歉 亲爱的 -没关系
- Sorry, love.- Right.
正如我说的 非常欢迎大家来参加Frances Lorraine
As I said, I'd like to welcome you all to the wedding
Jenkins和Richard James Woodford的婚礼
of Frances Lorraine Jenkins and Richard James Woodford.
此次结合是…
This is a union between...
2比1?
2 to 1?!
我♥操♥你的2比1
I'll give you fucking 2 to 1.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello!
我们已经关门了 亲爱的 抱歉 你没事吧?
We're closed, love, sorry.Are you OK?
没事 没什么大事
No, not really, no.
听着 我知道我迟到了 但是 求你了 我能不能进去面试一下?
Listen, I know I'm late,but can I come in and be seen?
如果我不能去面试我妈妈会气死的
My mum's gonna go spare with me if I don't.
真的很抱歉 亲爱的 所有人都走了
I'm sorry, love. Everyone's left.
那你能不能很快的面试我一下?求你!
Can you not see me quick? Please?
我可以记下你的姓名电♥话♥
I can take your name and number
然后明天早上就会有人打电♥话♥给你
and get someone to call you in the morning.
不 就这样吧
No, it's fine.
没准儿这就是上帝让我签约的方式呢 是不是?
Maybe this is just God's way of telling me to sign on, eh?
明天早上再来 明天会有人面试你的
Come back in the morning.Someone will see you tomorrow.
谢谢你啥忙都没帮上!
Thanks for nothing!
这是一个对所有人来说都非常特别的时刻…
It is an agreement that is exclusive of all others...
-去看看Megs -他在厕所上大号♥呢
- Go check on Megs.- He's having a shit.
我知道 但是疯屁♥股♥他可不这么认为
I know, but mad arse over here thinks something else.
求你了 就去看看他 快点儿的 哥们儿
Please go and just check on him.Come on, mate...
…为什么他们不接受合法的婚姻
... why they may not be legally married,
要么他们现在就给出理由 要么就永远都别说
may they speak now or forever hold their peace.
就是他妈的过去看看他 我靠了
Just go and bloody check on him. Fuck...
别…
Don't...
对不起对不起
Sorry again.
Meggy 他们就要互相说 我愿意 了 你能不能快点儿?
Meggy, they're saying "I do".Will you hurry up, please?
请你们转身朝向对方
If you could turn to face each other,
说出彼此的誓言
we'll do the vows.
请问你 Frances Lorraine Jenkins
Do you, Frances Lorraine Jenkins,
是否愿意接受Richard James
take Richard James Woodford
Woodford作为你的合法丈夫?
to be your lawful wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
请问你 Richard James Woodford
And do you, Richard James Woodford,
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表