剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表
在街上发现了他
Found him in the street.
血从他的鼻子流出来 一直流到腿上
Blood coming out of his nose, all down his leg.
他被捣碎了一样
He was mashed up.
谈谈他为什么会让我失望
Talking about how he'd let me down.
可是他没有
He didn't, though.
嗯 我不知道你想我做什么
Well, I didn't know what you wanted me to do.
我仅仅只是想你听着
I just wanted you to listen.
你做了
And you did.
就像你总是是个王子一样
Just like the prince you always were.
最糟糕的事情是 他是我的爸爸
The worst thing is, he's my dad,
所以我不想 Combo去
so I didn't want Combo to go and...
我不想任何人伤害他
I didn't want anyone to hurt him.
我不认为他会伤害Kelly
I don't think he'll hurt Kelly.
只 是我而已
It was just me.
我想我要去改变这种状态
I think I'm going to change the subject.
也许我们应该谈谈
Maybe we should talk about
我们现在的一点滑稽的不忠了
our current infidelity for a bit of light relief.
我们要怎么做呢 Lol
What we going to do, Lol?
请26号♥过 来这边
Number 26 to the desk, please.
-那是什么 Gadge -什么
- What's that, Gadge? - What?
噢 伙计 这是个吻痕
Oh, it's a lovebite, mate.
Gadget和Trudy Trudy和Gadget...
Gadget and Trudy,Trudy and Gadget...
那很美好 是的
that is beautiful, that is.
是啊 她的确 的确
Yeah, she's, she's...
谁听说过“冰♥火♥两重天”
Has anyone ever heard of "fire and ice"?
你什么?
You what?
总而言之 她想把...
She basically, she wanted to put...
辣椒粉加冰块放到我屁♥眼♥儿里
chilli powder and then ice cubes up my bum hole.
她要把辣椒粉和冰块塞到你屁♥眼♥儿里
She wanted to shove chilli powder and ice cubes up your arsehole
你还让她这么干?
and you let her do that?
那个 我得表现的礼貌点啊 当时是在她家嘛
Well, I had to be polite,I was at her house.
-27号♥请到台前来
- Number 27 to the desk.
-选的什么时间啊
- About fucking time.
你不介意的
You're cool with it,
-你介意吗 伙计
- you don't mind, do ya, mate?
-介意?为什么要介意?
- Mind? Why would I mind?
只是...
I just...
我只是听说你和她以前谈过
I just heard that you and her were an item once.
没有没有 我们只是“炮♥友♥”罢了
No, no, no,we weren't a fucking item.
对我而言她太女人了 Gadge
She's too much woman for me, Gadge.
如果你等搞定她 高兴你都来不及呢 伙计
If you can tame her,you dip your bread, mate!
嗨 孩子 你在这领工资吗
'Ey-up son, you here to get your wages?
是啊
Yeah.
那个 Harves 我在想啊
Listen, Harves, I was wondering,
你家里那间房♥间还空着吗
is that room still going spare at yours?
我家现在的情况有点复杂 伙计
It's a bit complicated around mine at the moment, mate.
又是因为你♥爸♥?
Your dad again?
额 你不知道有这样一个妈妈你有多幸运
Mmm. You don't know how lucky you are to have a mum like yours.
没 我真没觉得
No, I'm really not.
那你要房♥间干嘛呢
What do you need a room for anyway?
我的一个朋友在找房♥子 不用担心 伙计
A mate of mine was looking.It's no worries, mate.
不用你操心了
Don't worry about it.
听上去你好像有把握从家里搬出去似的 伙计
You sound like you could do with getting out of there yourself, mate.
我不会把我妈和我妹留在那个蠢货身边的 哥们儿
I wouldn't leave my mum and sister there with that dickhead, mate.
有可能更挫 你可能跟这死胖子一样
Could be worse,you could be this fat bastard
屁♥眼♥儿里塞满辣椒粉
with chilli powder stuck up your arsehole.
像血腥玛丽那样操蛋
It's like an arsehole Bloody Mary.
-哦 劳驾帮个忙行吗? -不行
- Oh, will you help me, please?- No.
你也用不着帮我了
You're not going to help me.
又是个瘾君子 我说对了么?
Another one of those heroin addicts, am I right?
-我没说错 -滚开
- I'm not wrong.- Fuck off.
断了我后路 我说断了我后路!
Breaking my lift,I said breaking my lift!
是你吗 Lol ?到这来
That you, Lol? Come through here.
好 我正在挂大衣
Yeah, I'm just putting my coat up.
我预约了一个驱邪的人
I've booked an exorcist.
-啥? -嗯 她叫Doreen Shadbolt
- What? - Yeah, Doreen Shadbolt, she's called.
她周四来 在税务机关工作
She's coming down Thursday.She works in the tax office.
她只有那天有空
It's the only day she can come.
我也不想让你对这里发生的
I didn't want you getting nervous
幽灵和盗墓者什么的感到不自在
about any ghosties and ghoulies,with what's gone on in here.
你是在为她粉刷房♥子吗?
Are you painting the place to look nice for her?
玳瑁蓝色 你喜欢吗
It's tortoiseshell blue.Do you like it?
Doreen Shadbolt?
Doreen Shadbolt?
你不喜欢的话我就换掉 就刷其他的什么颜色好了
I'll change it if you don't like it.I'll just paint it something else.
这很好啊 我最喜欢这个颜色
It's fine,it's my favourite colour.
玳瑁蓝色?是你最喜欢的颜色?
Tortoiseshell blue?Your favourite colour?
我怎么不知道?
Did I know that?
你个榆木脑袋
Don't be a knobhead.
不好意思 欢迎你回家
Sorry. I'm glad you're home.
想聊聊你♥爸♥爸的事吗?
Do you want to have a chat about your dad?
不了 我没事的 我已经找人说过了 其实
No, I'm all right.I'm all talked out, to be honest.
你有和Smell谈过?
Did you speak to Smell?
是啊
Yeah.
那昨晚你在她那咯?
Is that where you were last night?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道的吧 你知道我是爱你的
You do know, don't you?You know I love you?
是 我都知道
Yeah, I know.
你脸上都是油漆
You've got paint all over your face.
是哦
Yeah.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, darlin'.
-去睡觉 Ches -我还不困呢
- Off to bed, Ches.- But I'm not tired.
去睡觉 伙计
Get to bed, mate.
好吧 “davey-boy”
All right, Davey-boy?
看看你 真是一团糟
Look at you, you're a mess.
剧集 | 英伦86(2010) | 导航列表