剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
婚前协议怎么了?
What... What about the prenup?
要是我们离婚,他半毛钱都拿不到
If we divorce, he gets basically nothing.
但要是‥
But if...
-要是怎样? -要是我‥
If what? -If I...
死了呢?
Die?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-谭雅? -我的天啊
Tanya. -Oh, my God.
波蒂亚,我们在陶尔米纳碰面
Portia, meet me in Taormina.
我们必须离开这里
We gotta get the fuck outta here.
好,你不会有事的,谭雅
Yeah. Uh, okay. You're gonna be...You're gonna be fine though, Tanya, okay?
我觉得是我们想太多了
I really feel like we're just overthinking this whole thing. And...
糟糕
Oi!
波蒂亚?
Portia?
你打国际电♥话♥吗?
Was that international call?
国际电♥话♥很贵
'Cause that... that costs me money.
我必须马上回到陶尔米纳
I need to get back to Taormina, like... like right away.
你搭明天的飞机
Your flight's not till tomorrow.
今天是我们的最后一天
It's our last day together. But...
-也对 -你怎么怪怪的?
Yeah. -Why are you acting funny?
我只是想回去了
Yeah. I feel like I...I need to get back now.
-好吧 -好
Yeah.
我们会回去的,不用急
You'll get back. There's no rush.
走吧,我带你看看西西里
Come on. I wanna show you Sicily. -Okay.
好‥
Yeah.
波蒂亚还好吗?
How was Portia?
被黑帝斯抓到冥府了吗?
Has Hades carried her off into the Underworld?
那个‥
So, uh,
还要多久才会到陶尔米纳?
how much longer to Taormina?
再几个小时就到了
Just a few hours.
趁你还有机会 好好享受爱奥尼亚海吧
Enjoy the Ionian Sea while you still can.
伊森
Ethan!
过来坐这里
Come here. Sit down.
你还好吗? 你这两天魂不守舍的
You okay? You haven't really seemed like yourself the past couple days.
工作的事吗?
Work stuff?
怎么了?
What is it?
你想知道吗?
You wanna know?
想啊
Yeah.
我觉得‥
I think...
我‥
There's...
你觉得什么?
You think what?
卡麦隆和哈珀‥
Cameron and Harper.
卡麦隆和哈珀怎么了?
Cameron and Harper what?
他们之间可能发生了什么事
Maybe something happened.
我觉得你不必担心
I don't think you have anything to worry about.
我们永远无法了解别人的心思 和他们做过的事
I mean, we never really know what goes on in people's minds or what they do, right?
就算分分秒秒在一起 谜团也不可能完全揭开
You spend every second with somebody and there's still this part that's a mystery, you know?
不需要完全了解对方 才有办法爱一个人
You don't have to know everything to love someone.
有一点秘密也挺性感的
A little mystery is kinda sexy.
老实说,我也搞不懂自己 经常做出让自己讶异的事
I'm a mystery to myself, honestly. I surprise myself all the time.
我觉得‥
I think you just…
你就做你觉得该做的事
you just...do whatever you have to
别把自己当受害者
do not to feel like a victim of life.
对吧?
You know?
运用你的想像力
Just use your imagination.
你去过贝拉岛了吗? 我想趁离开前去看看
Have you been over there yet, to Isola Bella? I really wanna go before we leave.
看起来很漂亮
It looks so pretty.
走吧
Come on.
跟我散步
Walk with me.
我们到了,可以下船了吗?
Well, now that we're here, can we get off the boat?
我希望在船上吃最后一顿晚餐
Oh, well, I thought we'd have our last dinner onboard.
我想赶快回饭店
No, I really just wanna get back in my hotel.
你该不会觉得我们无聊了吧?
Oh, no. Are you bored of us?
不会‥
No. No, no.
这艘船太大,离岸边只能靠这么近
The thing is we're about as close as we can get on a big boat.
好消息是,你的情人尼柯罗
The good news is that Niccolo, your paramour,
今晚会开小艇过来
is arriving this evening on a little dinghy
他会亲自送你上岸
and he's going to escort you personally to the shore.
就我跟他两个人?
Just me and him?
最后一次约会,是不是很棒?
One last rendezvous? What's not fun about that?
(意语)古代剧场有这些剧目
(意语)今晚"托斯卡"演完 明天是"阿依达"
Tonight the Tosca program ends, and tomorrow...
(意语)你好
你真美
You look so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天好吗?
How was your day?
很好
Very good.
-你呢?-我也是
And yours? -Good.
现在我能唱歌♥了
And now I get to sing.
我在想
I was thinking...
如果你今晚没事
if you don't have to run off tonight...
我们可以找时间相处
We can spend some time together?
当然可以
Yes, of course!
但我觉得你得找一个真的女同志
Although I think you need a real lesbian for a lover.
你这么觉得吗?
You think?
(意语)对
Yes.
我认识很多美女都是同志
I know a lot of hot girls who are gay.
很多夜店玩得很疯
A bunch of crazy clubs.
你想怎么玩
Whenever you want,
我和露西亚都能带你去
Lucia and I will take you.
好啊
Alright.
但我今晚可以跟你在一起
And tonight I don't mind being together.
那就晚点见了
I'll see you later.
再见
Bye.
罗可
Rocco!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
(意语)谢谢,瓦伦蒂娜
Thank you, Valentina.
-喂? -乔赛佩
Giuseppe! -Hi!
(意语)你回来了
It's Valentina... -I'm back.
-(意语)你还好吗? -(意语)谢谢
How are you? -All right. Ah, thank you.
可以晚点再说吗?
Can we talk about this later?
他们把我治好了
They put me back like new,
我没这么健康过
so now I'm in the best shape ever. Better than before!
好好照顾自己
Take care of yourself.
-谢谢-晚点再聊,再见
Thank you. -Yes, we'll talk about it later, bye.
你还活着啊
You're alive?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我准备要表演了
I'm about to play and sing.
不准你在我的位置上唱歌♥
No no, you don't sing. Not at my piano.
她怎么会在这里?
What is she doing here?
她在你住院时代班
She replaced you while you were in the hospital.
我已经出院了,叫她走
Well now I'm out and healed, make her go away.
乔赛佩‥
Now Giuseppe...
我没办法叫她走
No, I can't because…
我给了她这份工作
I gave her the job.
也就是说,从现在起
Meaning from this moment on,
米亚就是我们的钢琴手
Mia will be our pianist.
这是房♥客的意见
It's the guests!
比起你,房♥客更喜欢她
The guests prefer her to you.
对不起,乔赛佩
I'm sorry, Giuseppe.
我们依能力决定的
It's meritocracy.
你被开除了
You're fired.
开除?
Fired?
你不能开除我
You can't fire me.
我能,因为我是饭店经理
I can fire you because I'm the director.
这是阴谋
This is a conspiracy.
你先是想杀了我
First you try to kill me
现在又想取代我?
and now take my place?
别逼我叫警卫来
Don't make me call security.
你们去死吧
Fuck off.
-再见-抱歉,乔赛佩
Ciao! -I'm sorry, Giuseppe.
抱歉个头,我跟你们没完
Sorry my ass. You'll hear about this.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表