剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
beautiful.
好,我觉得不错
Well, all right. Sounds good to me.
真的吗?
Really?
当然,你想做什么都好
Sure. Whatever you want.
今天你是主角
It's--it's your day to shine.
你的雇主不希望你在身边?
So, your employer doesn't want you around, huh?
来西西里不能只待在房♥里
Listen. You can't come to Sicily and just sit in your room.
这是不能接受的
It's against the law.
我知道,我也同意
I know. I agree.
这样太糟了
It sucks.
我们今天要步行去希腊剧场
We're walking to the Greek theater today.
你应该一起来
You should come.
不行,我不该打扰你们的家族旅行
No. It's a family trip, it's your thing.
没关系
Not at all.
有位年轻美丽的女士陪同
When there's a young, pretty lady around,
我们会比较安分
we'll all be better behaved,
-比较欢乐 -够了
cheerier. Okay. Yes, no.
对,你应该一起来
You--you should come.
-对吧? -对
Right? -Yeah.
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
一起来吧
Hmm? Say yes.
好
Yes.
我会去
I'll come.
我们要去帮他买♥♥些衣服
All right, well we're gonna go get him some clothes,
要不要两小时后见?
but you wanna meet up in like two hours?
好,再传讯息给我们
Yeah, perfect. Just text us.
再见‥
Bye. -Bye.
怎么了?
Hey. What's going on?
你怎么勃起了?
What's with the boner?
问得好
Yeah, fair question.
我在自♥慰♥
Uh, I was jerking off.
为什么?
Why?
不知道,是脑内啡吧
Um, I don't know, endorphins?
你知道我有时跑完步会兴奋
You know I sometimes get horny after I run.
你不能等到我回来吗?
Well, couldn't you have just waited till I got back to the room?
我只离开了十五分钟 只吃了一个可颂
I was only gone 15 minutes. All I had was a croissant.
你不喜欢在早上做
You don't like morning sex.
我可以啊
What? I'm fine with it.
真的吗?
Are you?
你早上状态不好
You're not a morning person.
我醒来时不会勃起
Well, I don't wake up with a raging hard-on,
这点的确是真的
that is true.
我只是想自己处理掉,好吗?
Look, I just figured I'd take care of it myself. Okay?
那你处理完了吗?
Well, did you?
没有,但是‥
No, but--
没关系
but it's fine.
你需要帮助吗?
Do you want help?
现在吗?
Now?
-对 -不用了,没关系
Yeah. No, it--It's okay.
晚点再说,没什么
We can do that later. It's not a big deal.
达芙妮和卡麦隆从来不吵架
So, Daphne and Cameron never fight!
-你怎么知道? -他们是这样说的
How do you know? Because that's what they said.
不吵架就只是在欺骗彼此
If you never fight, then your relationship is not real.
我们的确会吵架
It's like, yeah, we fight, we bicker,
但那是因为我们无所不谈
but that's because we talk about everything.
我们对彼此诚实
You know? We're honest.
他们表现得像在蜜月期,甜甜蜜蜜
They act like they're on their honeymoon. They're all over each other.
但全都是假的
But it's bogus.
都是骗人的
It's not real.
你对某些人都会这样
You always do this with certain people.
非要找到对方的缺点 显得你比较优秀
It's like you have to find them deficient in some way, compared to you.
什么?
What?
或许这是你在感到威胁时 安慰自己的方式
It's like, I don't know, maybe it's a way of soothing yourself when you feel threatened or something.
我才没有被他们威胁到
I'm not threatened by them.
你对卡门就不会这样
Like, you never do this with Carmen.
你是说我们的女管家?
Carmen? Our housekeeper?
你总是说"我好喜欢卡门,她真好"
You're always like..."Oh, my God. I love Carmen. She's so sweet."
她的确是很友善的老太太
She is so sweet. She's a sweet old lady.
她不会让你感到威胁
But like, you're not threatened by her,
所以你看不到其他地方
so you don't see any of the other stuff.
她就只是个友善的老太太
Like, she can just be sweet Carmen, the sweet old lady.
大家都会跟别人比较,伊森
Everybody compares themselves to other people, Ethan.
为何要指责我做大家都会做的事?
Why are you criticizing me for doing something that everyone does?
我只是在说你性格奇怪的地方
I'm just pointing out a personality quirk.
你也都会这样对我
You do it to me all the time.
他们为什么让你感到威胁?
Why are you threatened by them?
没有这回事
I'm not.
看起来有
Kinda seems like you are.
我们现在都要跟那种人相处了吗?
But it's just, like, are these the kind of people we're gonna be hanging out with now? Like, really?
那些只会聊曾住过哪间五星饭店的人
Like, people that can only talk about what five-star hotel they've stayed at.
所以你是个势利鬼吗?
Okay, so you're a snob?
我是势利鬼? 他们才是
What? I'm a snob? They're snobs.
每个人在某种程度上应该都是
I--I guess we're all snobs in different ways.
我只是想说我们的关系很棒
I was just trying to say that I think we have a good relationship,
我不会再那么笨了
but I won't do that again.
我同意
I agree.
哈珀
Hey, Harper.
我完全同意
I agree, 100 percent.
所有人都会这样,伊森
Everybody does it, Ethan.
我保证他们正在说我坏话
I'm sure they're over there shitting on me right now,
说我是婊♥子♥,或是配不上你之类的
saying I'm a bitch or... you could do better. Or whatever.
(意语)过来,美女
Ah. Vieni, bella!
到我的怀里吧
Come to Papa.
就是这样‥
Yes. Yes, yes, yes.
你觉得怎么样,宝贝?
What do you think, huh, baby?
我喜欢
I like it.
(意语)好漂亮
Bellissimo!
你喜欢吗?
但我不想买♥♥那件裙子,米亚
我想买♥♥下整间店
你知道我会先做什么吗?
开除那个婊♥子♥
婊♥子♥,你可以走人了
Bitch, you're fired.
再见,婊♥子♥
所以他怎么样?
他怎么样?
他很紧张,但他喜欢我
这周我都会当他女朋友
我跟他提到你
-不会吧-没错
那间饭店找我们麻烦
他说会跟他们谈谈
反正他们不会再让我进去了
我都往那个人脸上泼了酒
米亚
Mia.
很痛
那我的名声怎么办?
你的名声怎么了?
走吧,我会把你介绍给他
你确定能走吗?
You sure you're okay to walk?
或许我们该叫计程车,爸爸
Maybe we should get a taxi, Dad.
她说走到大道尽头就到了
She said it's only at the end of the--of the corso.
没有人说我不能走路
If I'm a cripple, nobody told me.
我得打通电♥话♥
Um, you guys, I gotta make a quick call, all right?
你们先走,我待会儿跟上
Uh, you wanna keep walking and I'll just catch up?
好,爸爸,往这里走
Okay. Dad, it's this way.
-好啦‥ -知道了
(IN ENGLISH) Cool.
狄格拉索先生,早安
Oh, Mr. Di Grasso. Good Morning. Hello.
我想告知你,我的两位好朋友‥
Uh, I just wanted to inform you that my good friends here, um…
露西亚‥
Lucia. -Lucia.
-米亚 -还有米亚
Mia. -And Mia.
她们是我的好朋友
They're my good friends.
她们是您的好友?
They are your good friends? -Yeah.
是的,她们这周会来找我
Okay. -And they're gonna be visiting me this week.
或许几个晚上,不太确定
Uh, a couple of nights maybe, not exactly sure.
但她们好像无法♥正♥常进饭店
But it seems like they're having trouble
所以希望你确保她们能正常出入
getting into the hotel. So if you could just make sure they get access, that would be wonderful.
好
Yeah. Um,
我可能得把她们登记在您的房♥间
I'm afraid I will need to add their names on your room,
因为只有房♥客能进入我们饭店
as we only allow our guests into the hotel.
好,就这么办
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表